SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Mon May 28, 2018 11:30 am

sosleepy wrote:I know I’m stereotyping here... but I (unfortunately) know a few people who kind of think along the same lines as Garrett.  Aka, they would readily like the same crap on social media.  None of them make fabulous husbands or partners. In fact, one of them is practically abusive. This has been my experience, anyway. 

Ross didn’t seem amazing either. I just don’t think Becca has great taste in men. Still a great girl.

Now this is an insightful comment.

At a lower level it's a kind of 'Nice guys finish last/Girls like bad boys' example. Women know good guys are usually going to treat us better (text back, remember dates, aren't commitment shy and play less games) and yet some of us just won't go there because something about 'nice guys' turns chemistry/attraction off like a light switch. Don't we all joke that the baddies win the 'Ette?

However, I think what we're talking about here is a kind of 'toxic masculinity/bad boy/alpha.' Miami is liberal so I don't personally know guys that would like the same photos as Garrett. I can only draw upon a period of time I spent lurking on PUA/redpill sites. Many of the guys on those sites would like every single image that Garrett liked and I've read countless posts of what they think of women and what they say they do to women.

I try to be honest and logical so I'll admit I have no problem with the most basic advice these sites give, it seems like general self-improvement stuff that an uncle/dad/older brother would give to a young man. It consists of: "Guys go the gym and get muscles and abs so women will be more physically attracted to you, work on conversational skills, get hobbies and a life so that you're not desperate for women." After all I think a few of these guys have no social skills and just want a girlfriend.

However, the rest of the guys are toxic and I would rue the day I married any of them. They view women as a monolith 'All women are like that" and advise men that if their wives/girlfriends don't want to have sex with them to immediately leave the room and workout or work on their hobby. They see attention as a reward for women and they won't 'reward her' unless she's going to give them sex. The single guys also encourage each other to "pump and dump"/"spin plates", i.e. women are disposable. They manipulate and control.

Does this mean Garrett is one of these guys and will treat Becca like a thing that he has a right to dominate because he was born male? No. Is it more likely that he could be this way? Yes.

Is Garrett just as or more toxic than Ross (her ex) or Arie (the philander)...jury's still out but I hope I'm not seeing a trend here.

Will I wait and see? Heck yeah.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nillay Mon May 28, 2018 11:33 am

Guess he deleted his old page to prevent people from snooping around and finding maybe even more questionable likes and stuff.
New page. No tagged pictures. No old pictures. No old followers. Clean “liked pictures” page .....yep. Pfff bummer
I would really like to see how this guy defends himself when he’s asked about his instagram likes. Guess we’ll have to see

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 28, 2018 11:38 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon May 28, 2018 11:41 am

I’m gonna say RS is wrong about that. This one his brother just liked and commented on. The GY account seems to be Garrett.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon May 28, 2018 11:45 am

sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...ok got it.
Lid for every pot. Regardless of what Becca's said in the past, I just don't think she'll care as much as some of us do. I think if he loves her and treats her well that'll be all that matters. That doesn't paint the best picture of Becca but she's not a saint and I've seen a ton of couples like this. All jmo.

I know I’m stereotyping here... but I (unfortunately) know a few people who kind of think along the same lines as Garrett.  Aka, they would readily like the same crap on social media.  None of them make fabulous husbands or partners. In fact, one of them is practically abusive. This has been my experience, anyway. 

Ross didn’t seem amazing either. I just don’t think Becca has great taste in men. Still a great girl.

I went to college in the south...  some of my own friends who are the most kind, helpful, open people voted for the candidate who pushes a lot of these hateful viewpoints Garrett liked. My own relatives, who are in happy, 20+ year marriages shock me by what they like and share on Facebook.

Am I the only one walking a fine line between loving these people who have been amazing to me for so long vs. discovering what their views are? It's sticky and its complicated.

Last edited by nananana on Mon May 28, 2018 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 11:46 am

IMO RS needs to start prefacing himself w some IMO’s.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon May 28, 2018 11:58 am

sosleepy wrote:
Loulou wrote:Ok so not sure if this will lighten the mood but  Noticed 3 days ago the Peter Klaus started to follow Becca. Was around the time Gs sm likes were exposed. Now probably just timing with the start of TBette but thought it would be hilarious if come the end of the season Becca was sitting on the couch with CH and PK.  If I'm not mistaken he was the reason she applied for TB. Not saying PK is a better choice but .....      sorry just realised typed in the wrong area and don't know how to move. Pls delete if necessary. Follow on my phone and can not determine the various section titles. However this time no excuse- sorry regulators.

Well... their political beliefs align anyway. laugh out loud Also, quick hop across the state boarder.

I know he’s controversial here, and also it’s wishiful thinking. But I don’t hate the PK/BK mashup.

I'm not even a fan of the guy, but I ship it! I feel like Lauren Conrad when she was trying to get Heidi to find someone other than Spencer "Date anyone else! LITERALLY ANYONE ELSE".

I just hope the girl follows in the footsteps of the other F1 turned Bachelorettes and finds herself a good guy after this and this isn't a Jillian or Amanda situation, where it's just trainwreck after trainwreck. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 28, 2018 12:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon May 28, 2018 12:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:
He probably read it here!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 28, 2018 12:12 pm

@nananana I know people like this too. I still have unfriended or unfollowed. For me personally, after trying to talk to them, I wasn’t going to waste anymore time. You hate groups of people, then I won’t give you my time anymore. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Mon May 28, 2018 12:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@nananana I know people like this too. I still have unfriended or unfollowed. For me personally, after trying to talk to them, I wasn’t going to waste anymore time. You hate groups of people, then I won’t give you my time anymore. JMO.

I see where you are coming from. Like I said - for me its complicated.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon May 28, 2018 12:28 pm

There’s something weird with his Instagram account gy_yrigoyen. On this mornings post it says there are 123 comments and a little while ago I could see many of them which were supportive. Now I can only see a few.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia