SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sun May 27, 2018 11:52 pm

Yup, at the end of the day, it's easy to walk in marches and post funny IG posts. It's much harder to dump that super hot guy who is into you and nice to you just because he, you know, happens to have a superiority complex and think that anyone other than straight, white, thin, gender-normative people are beneath him. It doesn't affect her personally (as I don't think he's going to actually call her gay friends the f word or mock her mother's weight or anything like that; he'll be perfectly kind to everyone, like most modern day bigots) so she doesn't have that same motivation. She's probably most pissed at fans for making such a big deal out of this and ruining her honeymoon period, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Sun May 27, 2018 11:52 pm

I’m just saying we don’t know if he is or is not the right guy for her yet. Becca and time will be the judge of that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 28, 2018 12:00 am

Aria wrote:Yup, at the end of the day, it's easy to walk in marches and post funny IG posts. It's much harder to dump that super hot guy who is into you and nice to you just because he, you know, happens to have a superiority complex and think that anyone other than straight, white, thin, gender-normative people are beneath him. It doesn't affect her personally (as I don't think he's going to actually call her gay friends the f word or mock her mother's weight or anything like that; he'll be perfectly kind to everyone, like most modern day bigots) so she doesn't have that same motivation. She's probably most pissed at fans for making such a big deal out of this and ruining her honeymoon period, IMO.

Re the bold, if she feels that way, i frankly don’t give a hoot. I am not going to elevate her happiness over bigotry, that’s just my moral and ethical barometer which is understandably different for everyone...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 12:02 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...ok got it.
Pot for every lid. Regardless of what Becca's said in the past, I just don't think she'll care as much as some of us do. I think if he loves her and treats her well that'll be all that matters. That doesn't paint the best picture of Becca but she's not a saint and I've seen a ton of couples like this. All jmo.

Absolutely. Me, personally, I don’t think she knows her top from bottom (head from her ax). She seems to be a very nice lady, very nice. That does not equate ms. Independence or anything close and that’s ok. I never thought she was. Pasta commercial. Not Al dente either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon May 28, 2018 12:28 am

cantstopl thanks! @ kashathediva, You have a way with words, especially today...Bravo! Yeah, we all get caught up in the illusion perpetuated and exacerbated by media. Strong independent women are at least aware of it. Not sure Becca is there yet. I’m getting to enjoy the Forum ladies more than the show we’re talking about... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 12:34 am

Astrobach wrote:cantstopl  thanks!  @ kashathediva, You have a way with words, especially today...Bravo! Yeah, we all get caught up in the illusion perpetuated and exacerbated by media. Strong independent women are at least aware of it. Not sure Becca is there yet. I’m getting to enjoy the Forum ladies more than the show we’re talking about... laugh out loud
Great! We are here for our fellowship. Glad to welcome you fully.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon May 28, 2018 1:44 am

IrelandRose wrote:His original account was garrett_yrigs12, this was the account with the very questionable likes, and is now deleted.

A new (and IMO fake) account is garrett.yrigoyen, this account posted the picture you are referring to and claims his original account has been hacked. All photos posted to this account are screenshots or reposts of pictures from garrett_yrigs12, and began posting in April during filming.

The third account now being discussed, was created today - gy_yrigoyen, and is following some of this seasons guys and they are in turn following back. IMO this account is more likely to be legitimate, but who knows? So far the account has no posts and has been placed on private in the last hour or so, it was public earlier today.

I think that covers it, I may have missed something or even another account!! hahahaha

OK, an update on the Instagram situation. Garrett’s brother Jeffrey is following and is being followed by the new account gy_yrigoyen. IMO this is his REAL new account.

Still no posts and still on private.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 2:30 am

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...ok got it.
Lid for every pot. Regardless of what Becca's said in the past, I just don't think she'll care as much as some of us do. I think if he loves her and treats her well that'll be all that matters. That doesn't paint the best picture of Becca but she's not a saint and I've seen a ton of couples like this. All jmo.

I know I’m stereotyping here... but I (unfortunately) know a few people who kind of think along the same lines as Garrett.  Aka, they would readily like the same crap on social media.  None of them make fabulous husbands or partners. In fact, one of them is practically abusive. This has been my experience, anyway. 

Ross didn’t seem amazing either. I just don’t think Becca has great taste in men. Still a great girl.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 2:43 am

LoveDovez wrote:
SeekAny wrote:So does Garrett. cantstopl

Things have gotten so serious around here. I gotta take a step back and remember it’s just a show I enjoy for entertainment. Looking forward to the premiere tomorrow and getting to learn more about all these guys.

What's sad is I no longer look forward to watching it thanks to knowing Garrett is F1... no

My interest has been seriously deflated too. Such a shame, cause I really like Becca a lot, I feel like I can identify with her, and I was so looking forward to her journey. 

I know it’s just a tv show... but there are some real world problems with the winner. Too much real life yucky for me to personally just write it off as “just a tv show” this time. 

I’m still hoping for the best for Becca. But I’m just not as excited as I was a couple weeks ago.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon May 28, 2018 2:56 am

Ok so not sure if this will lighten the mood but Noticed 3 days ago the Peter Klaus started to follow Becca. Was around the time Gs sm likes were exposed. Now probably just timing with the start of TBette but thought it would be hilarious if come the end of the season Becca was sitting on the couch with CH and PK. If I'm not mistaken he was the reason she applied for TB. Not saying PK is a better choice but ..... sorry just realised typed in the wrong area and don't know how to move. Pls delete if necessary. Follow on my phone and can not determine the various section titles. However this time no excuse- sorry regulators.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 3:03 am

Loulou wrote:Ok so not sure if this will lighten the mood but  Noticed 3 days ago the Peter Klaus started to follow Becca. Was around the time Gs sm likes were exposed. Now probably just timing with the start of TBette but thought it would be hilarious if come the end of the season Becca was sitting on the couch with CH and PK.  If I'm not mistaken he was the reason she applied for TB. Not saying PK is a better choice but .....      sorry just realised typed in the wrong area and don't know how to move. Pls delete if necessary. Follow on my phone and can not determine the various section titles. However this time no excuse- sorry regulators.

Well... their political beliefs align anyway. laugh out loud Also, quick hop across the state boarder.

I know he’s controversial here, and also it’s wishiful thinking. But I don’t hate the PK/BK mashup.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 11:23 am

IrelandRose wrote:snipped Today at 12:44 am
OK, an update on the Instagram situation. Garrett’s brother Jeffrey is following and is being followed by the new account gy_yrigoyen. IMO this is his REAL new account.

Still no posts and still on private.

I was off by 44 minutes in guessing he'd post from the right account by the end of the day yesterday. laugh out loud It is no longer private.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 32392830_2166862076879392_4317137547814764544_n

gy_yrigoyenIt is finally here!!! Tune into the 2-hour premiere of the #bachelorette tonight at 8/7c on ABC to watch me take a shot at love
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUpyKuh9uK/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia