SELECT CONTENT

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon May 28, 2018 12:51 pm

I don't like Garrett personally but spreading hate everywhere is exactly why I don't about like the guy so I won't do it by hating him all over his page that is just IMO. I just wont follow his page as I won't support his SM actions. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilgirl Mon May 28, 2018 1:32 pm

nananana wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:So let me get this straight, Garrett can be the right guy for Becca as long he loves her regardless of his disregard for other humans...ok got it.
Lid for every pot. Regardless of what Becca's said in the past, I just don't think she'll care as much as some of us do. I think if he loves her and treats her well that'll be all that matters. That doesn't paint the best picture of Becca but she's not a saint and I've seen a ton of couples like this. All jmo.

I know I’m stereotyping here... but I (unfortunately) know a few people who kind of think along the same lines as Garrett.  Aka, they would readily like the same crap on social media.  None of them make fabulous husbands or partners. In fact, one of them is practically abusive. This has been my experience, anyway. 

Ross didn’t seem amazing either. I just don’t think Becca has great taste in men. Still a great girl.

I went to college in the south...  some of my own friends who are the most kind, helpful, open people voted for the candidate who pushes a lot of these hateful viewpoints Garrett liked. My own relatives, who are in happy, 20+ year marriages shock me by what they like and share on Facebook.

Am I the only one walking a fine line between loving these people who have been amazing to me for so long vs. discovering what their views are? It's sticky and its complicated.

This is the reason I deleted my Facebook account. it was making me too upset to see friends' and family members' political posts. I hope and assume that with his new account Garrett is careful about what he likes.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Mon May 28, 2018 1:35 pm

@mbl he’s filtering and deleting his comments. That’s why you’re only seeing the positive ones.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 28, 2018 1:49 pm

He'd be better off just turning off his comments sections.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 28, 2018 1:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:snipped Today at 12:44 am
OK, an update on the Instagram situation. Garrett’s brother Jeffrey is following and is being followed by the new account gy_yrigoyen. IMO this is his REAL new account.

Still no posts and still on private.

I was off by 44 minutes in guessing he'd post from the right account by the end of the day yesterday. laugh out loud It is no longer private.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 32392830_2166862076879392_4317137547814764544_n

gy_yrigoyenIt is finally here!!! Tune into the 2-hour premiere of the #bachelorette tonight at 8/7c on ABC to watch me take a shot at love
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjUpyKuh9uK/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

They have twin expressions.  It’s as if they’ve been taken over by body snatchers.
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1000x400-Q90_c22f9c065dbd992b21ec420bc8a1c009

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon May 28, 2018 2:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:snipped Today at 12:44 am
OK, an update on the Instagram situation. Garrett’s brother Jeffrey is following and is being followed by the new account gy_yrigoyen. IMO this is his REAL new account.

Still no posts and still on private.

I was off by 44 minutes in guessing he'd post from the right account by the end of the day yesterday. laugh out loud It is no longer private.

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 32392830_2166862076879392_4317137547814764544_n

gy_yrigoyenIt is finally here!!! Tune into the 2-hour premiere of the #bachelorette tonight at 8/7c on ABC to watch me take a shot at love

They have twin expressions.  It’s as if they’ve been taken over by body snatchers.
Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1000x400-Q90_c22f9c065dbd992b21ec420bc8a1c009

rofl This season is going to be a long bumpy ride!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 2:26 pm

Diana wrote:I don't like Garrett personally but spreading hate everywhere is exactly why I don't about like the guy so I won't do it by hating him all over his page that is just IMO. I just wont follow his page as I won't support his SM actions. JMO

Idk. JMO, but I (and most people here) have criticized these contestants for far less “atrocities” than being blatantly homophobic/offensive/discriminatory.  I love Becca, but that doesn’t make Garrett immune to my (justified, imo) criticism just cause she picked him.

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 28, 2018 2:28 pm

BlackHalo wrote:He'd be better off just turning off his comments sections.

IA because now it just looks ridiculous seeing all those positive comments, knowing what's out there. He even thanked someone for a positive comment.

gy_yrigoyen@meganblas thank you! Smiley

Unless he has hired someone to monitor his IG 24/7 he won't be able to keep up the charade.

Turn off comments, and just post pics for the show is my opinion.

I found this post interesting. That IG is private and has a pic of Bekha.

tor.totAnyone who wants to see Garrett’s old liked posts check out @imwatchingyuuo page.. you’re even worse than Lee
https://www.instagram.com/imwatchingyuuo/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 28, 2018 2:42 pm

@guardianangel.......he must have time on his hands today, maybe SHV is over if indeed he has been filtering and cleansing his IG comments laugh out loud I do agree that it’s better to turn off the comments but since his fiancée is in PR, maybe they will figure out a better way how to keep the trolls away, good luck to them on that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 28, 2018 2:45 pm

@Kashathediva I read on one of his IG accounts awhile back that he had lasik surgery.  Hence the goggle photo.  I don't know enough about lasik to tell if it affects how the eye itself appears.  But from the first time I saw his photo, I thought his eyes were scary. laugh out loud.

I also want to say a big thank you to all who took SCs so we have original postings as evidence of his likes. :lookout

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 28, 2018 3:02 pm

I’ll say it again. I don’t know how these idiots go on this show without researching what they are getting into. This damn thing has been on the air for 16 years, and it’s existed in the SM age for almost a decade at this point. What are these people thinking subjecting themselves to this critism without doing their due dilegence and planning ahead?

Had Garrett been smart, he would have researched and understood that every little thing he had up and available would be scrutinized up to the tit. Political opinions have got to go. *edited* should have been wiped before he even showed up in LA for final casting before sleuthers could jump on it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 28, 2018 3:09 pm

@Guardianangel The first instagram you posted is set to private!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Garrett Yrigoyen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+93
Imp
ishkabaha
Maya
Ayana
Cecilia