SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:41 am

I really don't follow this couple at all so I depend on this thread and other SM to catch up. I'm not up to date on the details that have been revealed regarding a televised wedding. Is he pushing for ABC to televise it and absorb the cost? I'm so curious about this because other engaged couples are still waiting after what 4 years?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah....Arie/Lauren saying they don't care about what people think or say is like me saying "oh, I *want* to eat this salad instead of that bowl of pasta!". You have Arie/Lauren both blocking and filtering comments on IG. You have Arie responding when someone accuses of him being with someone 13 years younger. You have Lauren responding when someone accuses her of breaking her recent engagement or saying she was engaged twice. You have Arie complaining to John it's a "bloodbath" in here. You have Arie admitting he was insecure everyone wanted Peter. You have Arie going on Almost Famous and talking about how hard it's been for him, to hear Ben/Ashley be tough on him and how hard it is that he still feels like an outsider in Bachelor Nation and how harsh everyone is. You have Arie/Lauren deleting their gym story. You have Arie/Lauren "apologizing" for that pregnancy story. Like the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. I've said it before and I'll say it again - people in this franchise need validation from strangers the way we need oxygen. Some hide it better, some are able to grow and not care as much, and there have maybe even been an exception or two in the last decade. But they all care. And Arie/Lauren care more than most, IMO.

I agree Good Post
#truth

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:43 pm

^^^ I think that if any couple waits up to 4 years to get married, just hoping that ABC will pay for the wedding, they must not be really interested in getting married. Really, just pay for it yourself and get on with your life.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:59 pm

@beader I agree.

@mprssdbyu There were some articles after their engagement saying they’re open to a TV wedding if it fits their timeline.  The biggest difference I see between them and the other engaged couples is that Arie and Lauren were definitive about wanting to get married soon, i.e. likely this year.

Nothing has been said by ABC.  So, maybe they’re negotiating fees and timing.  Maybe not.  Hard to say right now.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:03 pm

What about Arie? Or did marriage counseling already fail?

https://instagram.com/p/BhesnoTH9yu/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Yep, she’s going somewhere with a friend.  It’s over! laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:08 pm

While I do think every couple is different in what is needed timeline and real life wise to get married, if someone wants to wait 4 years it's their right to.  Most coming off the show all talk about getting married that same year or early into the next.  Then they get into real life and realize they have lots to do building a life together before they actually say I do and slow down on the marriage talk.  I see nothing wrong with that.  If they don't want to rush and/or don't need the marriage certificate that's their choice right.  Most that have gotten married with the franchise has been in the 18 month to 2 year mark in the relationship, haven't they?   

IMO, Arie and Lauren are rushing because they think it will prove their relationship is meant to be and everyone will suddenly get on board with them.  IMO, it doesn't and I personally wont.  Only time, their attitudes, actions and Arie proving to be faithful and monogamous with Lauren will do that for me personally.  I wish them luck but I will not be watching them further whether its MBC, a televised wedding or anything else they choose to appear on.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yep, she’s going somewhere with a friend.  It’s over! laugh out loud

I think she's referring to this upcoming trip where ARIE is supposed to be going to Panama with Laurel and Maquel, but that Lauren didn't bother to mention him in her excited post. IMO

http://betches.com/vacation-with-arie-lauren-for-the-low-price-of-1500/

Hmmm... Weird... I could've sworn when this adventure trip was first discussed that Arie was going to be a part of it. I recall thinking how awkward it could be to have both is fiancee and a casual ex all together at the same resort. However, now that I read the actual advert from the resort it appears to be just Lauren and Maquel. Can anyone else confirm that Arie was part of the original plans?

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 pm

MommaSez wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Yep, she’s going somewhere with a friend.  It’s over! laugh out loud

I think she's referring to this upcoming trip where ARIE is supposed to be going to Panama with Laurel and Maquel, but that Lauren didn't bother to mention him in her excited post. IMO

What? No mention of joonya? truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 65 3806527698 Someone on reddit checked into this vacation package and said it sounded shady . Not surprised Suspect
Jmo

Edit: Arie was part of that original package

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
MommaSez wrote:

What? No mention of joonya? truth - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 65 3806527698 Someone on reddit checked into this vacation package and said it sounded shady . Not surprised Suspect
Jmo

Edit: Arie was part of that original package

I thought so! Wonder why he dropped?

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:31 pm

@MommaSez Could be as simple as scheduling conflicts or as complicated as Lauren being jealous/insecure that Arie might show M too much attention . My opinion is the latter giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@MommaSez Could be as simple as scheduling conflicts or as complicated as Lauren being jealous/insecure that Arie might show M too much attention . My opinion is the latter giggling

Yeah, well, leaving him at home is an even worse option. At least if he was with her, she could keep her eye on him...

giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz