SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Last night's date was all for publicity, IMO.  Becca may have had a good time with Leo, but he is MOT.

My hope is that she sent both Chris R. and Lincoln packing at the group date.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 3806527698

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Nillay Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:24 pm

Garrett will def get a rose tonight and i am thinking Colton got the GD rose ( judging by what people in the audience said about him). I also think blake will get a rose.
Doesn’t bode well for Lincoln tbh
And although Wills is a bit mysterious and i would like to know more about him, i think he’ll get the boot as well

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:39 pm

I said that I needed to watch her with other guys before deciding if he is into Garret now I'm 100% convinced this was akward as hell and creepy to certain degree.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Becca and I have have such different taste in men.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:40 pm

His hair is so distracting, I can’t tell if they’re really into each other or not.  

Her ex Ross had super long hair at Minnesota State so maybe that rocks her world.  

I can see Leo making F4.  He has a different look and has been in front of a camera often as an actor.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 pm

That hair must be high maintenance unless it’s natural. Even then it’s not easy to keep up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:02 pm

IMO Leo looks like a Jason Momoa wannabe (the guy on Games of Thrones married to Lisa Bonet).

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:17 pm

littlereddress wrote:IMO Leo looks like a Jason Momoa wannabe (the guy on Games of Thrones married to Lisa Bonet).  

Google his name, he has more images out there than any of the cast members it appears.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:38 pm

luvstx wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Leo’s hair is way too much. Not my cup of tea and he doesn’t seem to be Becca’s cup of tea either, IMO. Also, that zebra print metallic dress is a no for me. I think Becca is too cute to be getting not so cute outfits, IMO.

Out of all of the public dates we’ve seen so far, I still think she was the most into Garret and it seemed very mutual. I will not be the least bit surprised if RS is correct and she ends up with him.

Can I just say that since RS has "revealed" that she Garrett is her F1..... have been SMH.  She had weeks to go in the process when he said that, was probably only halfway through her journey at that point, and she barely knew any of the guys then.  While I do get good vibes from Garrett, how could anyone possibly 'know' who she picks as her F1 before she picks them?!?
Wasn't the last time RS said something like this in an ette season was for Des's when he called Brooks as the F1 very early on?? Wondering if we are being set up for another foiler season??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Nah, he made predictions for Ben H's, Nick's and Jojo's halfway in the seasons and was right for all three. It's fairly rare for leads to change their minds. Brooks would have won if he hadn't left.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:43 pm

littlereddress wrote:IMO Leo looks like a Jason Momoa wannabe (the guy on Games of Thrones married to Lisa Bonet).  
Don't disrespect Jason Momoa like this.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:47 pm

It seems RS usually calls out the winner early and ends up eating his words long before the finale.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish