SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I'm not sure what you are saying @Aunties_love
There are a lot of flights daily to those areas. Not trying to be snarky. Serious.
Yes, I am wondering if they actually went to Atlanta to go somewhere else or did they actually take a flight north to Detroit/New York, or south to Florida? I am not good with looking at the pic to know what the airline is....maybe someone else is??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:54 pm

They could have flown a zillion places to a zillion places. I think we would need a lot more to go on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They could have flown a zillion places to a zillion places. I think we would need a lot more to go on.

Exactly. When I googled photos of seats on planes, IMO the seats looked more like United than SkyWest.  Both are blue but the seat just seemed to match a United photo better.  abc - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 1646190589

FWIW, both airports in DC are only 2 hours from Richmond.  Lots of direct flight possibilities there.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyisaDame Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He says on his FB book on March 7th: 
A class act bachelorette. Cant wait to watch Becca on her journey to find love! 
From that I am not sure he is working on the show this season, but interested in "watching". He has 4 FB postings since and nothing on 'Ette. 
He is the EP for the Doll Web Series and there is stuff going on with that. 
Because he was a producer for TB does not = working for 'Ette.
Julie LaPlaca on the other hand, indicates she is working on the 'Ette, IDK if it's this season though. 
Obviously, they are both together on that flight. She was in LA as late as March 11th.

He is working the 'Ette. I recongize him from the debate and the concert dates. He was loaded up with handheld walkie-talkie and earpiece and I actually spoke with him outside the concert venue - he came out to explain what the process would be once we got inside. Everyone that I met during these two dates couldn't have been nicer. Figured they would be a jaded lot. Surprised me really.

Remember .... no matter how right you are, no matter how hard you try ... sometimes the Dragon wins.
LadyisaDame
LadyisaDame

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:10 pm

Hmm, looks like the guys are still in Richmond.   scratch

I see Jason and Leo, 2 guys hiding their faces, who are the others?

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Hmm, looks like the guys are still in Richmond.   scratch

Nice one!! just a question does it look like that guy in the middle with the yellow hat facing backwards using a mobile phone? is he a contestant?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:26 pm

So I spy Jason, Colton, Garrett, Blake

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Is that Becca sitting with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Hmm, looks like the guys are still in Richmond.   [smiley]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_scratch.png[/smiley]

Spotted in THE ONE AND ONLY #RVA at @tazzakitchen in #scottsaddition the bachelors for #thebachelorette pic.twitter.com/d5YHJCNhR2— Melanie K Hause (@melykat) April 12, 2018

Nice one!! just a question does it look like that guy in the middle with the yellow hat facing backwards using a mobile phone? is he a contestant?
I think some of the contestants have there phones. The guy in the white in front looks like Colton and there’s an iPhone sitting in front of him. Maybe there was issue with traveling and they had to stay in Richmond for another day?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 pm

BKay wrote:Is that Becca sitting with them?

I was just going to ask the same thing. I see they are all interested in her. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:31 pm

It looks like Becca is sitting with them or it could be someone else that looks like her. But I can see Jason clearly and it’s not hard to assume the guy in white in front looks like Colton.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
BKay wrote:Is that Becca sitting with them?

I was just going to ask the same thing. I see they are all interested in her. Suspect
I think it's the producer Natalie Shabtai

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+72
SFoster
mtnlvr55
nikikass
Velvety081
just me
North
Sprite
Mikesgirl83
Astrobach
mogirl
1funnyfish