SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by FLChica Fri May 11, 2018 11:01 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:~snipped Lauren's caption in Hong Kong "How did we get here?" well, since you asked, let me tell ya (laugh out loud)... All IMO

It all started when you began a relationship with a man who was dating 25 other women on a highly edited TV show.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 3806527698 laugh out loud hehehe rotfl
And it progressed because Arie refused to settle for anything less than a chance to live his best life with you! It continues with his original "safe choice" dating her own 25 contestants on a highly edited TV show IMHO. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 3806527698 laugh out loud cantstopl rotfl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 11, 2018 2:48 pm

From Lauren's most recent IG story, they are possibly heading to Bora Bora next. Arie has to be loaded to afford these trips. Did Lauren ever make it to Panama yet?

Enjoy it now because once you have kids, it comes to a screeching halt and you find yourself at Legoland, Disney World, etc. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 11, 2018 2:54 pm

@Mommyof2  LOL Chuck E Cheese

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Mommyof2  LOL Chuck E Cheese

Truth. hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri May 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:Lauren's caption in Hong Kong "How did we get here?" well, since you asked, let me tell ya (laugh out loud)... it started when you began a relationship with an engaged man, didn't bother to watch the humiliating breakup the ex had to endure on National tv, add in a quickie engagement as the credits were rolling, and now sharing your life with a pathological cheater and liar.  But hey, it's okay, you're in Hong Kong! All IMO

It all started when you began a relationship with a man who was dating 25 other women on a highly edited TV show.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 3806527698 laugh out loud hehehe rotfl

FLChica wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:~snipped Lauren's caption in Hong Kong "How did we get here?" well, since you asked, let me tell ya (laugh out loud)... All IMO

And it progressed because Arie refused to settle for anything less than a chance to live his best life with you! It continues with his original "safe choice" dating her own 25 contestants on a highly edited TV show IMHO. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 3806527698 laugh out loud cantstopl rotfl

True dat rotfl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 11, 2018 8:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:I lose interest and fast when any of these couples start jet setting constantly. Arie and Lauren are pretty big offenders here. Wonderful for them, must be nice. But so completely unrelatable to me. Just completely removed from my experience. Meh.
Arie is able to travel due to his JOB when you are in the racing world . This is very relatable to Arie and thousands of others who race and are able to live their dream. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 11, 2018 9:13 pm

whit90 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I lose interest and fast when any of these couples start jet setting constantly. Arie and Lauren are pretty big offenders here. Wonderful for them, must be nice. But so completely unrelatable to me. Just completely removed from my experience. Meh.
Arie is able to travel due to his JOB when you are in the racing world . This is very relatable to Arie and thousands of others who race and are able to live their dream. JMO

It is relatable to a very select thousand out of millions who don't have that advantage. But as you state, it is in fact his job, so I do hope they enjoy it while it lasts. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Not jealous, but kinda waiting to see snaps of them just living normal, daily lives. Not smiling through amazing travel adventures or posing for photos at some meet-n'-greet. Just snaps of them playing with their dogs, folding laundry, even Netflixing and chillin nights (kid friendly, of course) would make them feel more relatable and normal and maybe soothe the criticism and doubt that many of us have.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat May 12, 2018 3:03 am

whit90 wrote:

I said it wasn’t relatable to me. To me. Not a few thousand people in the racing profession. 

I’m guessing most folks can’t relate to this constant globe trotting either. Though of course, how lovely for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat May 12, 2018 10:16 am

As what Lauren said on her ig story poll yesterday.They are now in Bora- Bora laugh out loud. Arie just posted a bora -bora ig story. They are living the suit case life laugh out loud.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 Eb97c9
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 9zt107Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 XgicucArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 Oaw2uvArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 2pqw5k8Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 30szzauArie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 37 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 12, 2018 11:20 am

Did you see their room? Part of the floor is glass, so you can see the water below. Gorgeous! wow
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 12, 2018 11:25 am

MommaSez wrote:Not jealous, but kinda waiting to see snaps of them just living normal, daily lives. Not smiling through amazing travel adventures or posing for photos at some meet-n'-greet. Just snaps of them playing with their dogs, folding laundry, even Netflixing and chillin nights (kid friendly, of course) would make them feel more relatable and normal and maybe soothe the criticism and doubt that many of us have.

Apparently, they don't feel the need to document their every move in their daily lives. If they were posting too much, people would say that they are trying to hard and if they don't post enough people say that they aren't truly living their lives because they are always traveling. They really can't win...either way. laugh out loud. Their IG stories show two people enjoying one another. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp