SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Just watched The View and damn. That interview was dry af and the hosts were not here for them it's so awkward and hilarious imo laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by eirekay Wed May 23, 2018 5:52 pm

havadrpepper wrote:OK, so I was wrong about the date.  I stand corrected.

Still why couldn't they have their wedding on the 3rd or 19th or 26th.  Any date except the 12th. Heck why don't they have it on the 16th and actually celebrate the day they got together.  Weddings don't have to be on Saturdays.  And, more than likely their guests will make a vacation out of it anyways since it is Hawaii. If I'm gonna fly that far for a wedding, I'm going to tack on a few days to enjoy the area and weather!

I'm so over these 2.  Unfortunately, I'm guessing we will be seeing them in flashbacks during Becca's season...

IMO

Not wrong. The 12th is their reconciliation date IMO. Arie probably called Lauren as soon as the dirty deed was done and they reconciled over the phone. Clearly the "filmed" reconciliation was staged. Arie and Lauren had almost no conversation about how they would move forward from what we saw filmed on the 16th. It was already a done deal IMO.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed May 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Sprite wrote:Based on that photo I wonder if the announcement is so early because Arie suspects she is starting to come to her senses? Just makes it that much harder to call things off.

...and then I come to my senses and realise it's Liars we are dealing with here.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 1710264613  :stirthepot  :uptonogood

I don't know - it didn't stop Lauren from breaking off her last engagement.... giggling
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 6:01 pm

@eirekay they so talked on the phone! When Arie got to her parent's house she jumped into his arms knowing he was going to ask her back. no no If she didn't, then she would have been like "What are you doing here?" Instead of taking things slow they just picked up like he hadn't just ended things. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 6:14 pm

eirekay wrote:
Sprite wrote:Based on that photo I wonder if the announcement is so early because Arie suspects she is starting to come to her senses? Just makes it that much harder to call things off.

...and then I come to my senses and realise it's Liars we are dealing with here.  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 1710264613  :stirthepot  :uptonogood

I don't know - it didn't stop Lauren from breaking off her last engagement.... giggling

Oh, I know, but if she already broke off one, it just makes it a little harder to break off another. Not that it can't be done....just that she might think about it a little more...maybe have a better prospect lined up waiting in the wings.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:Just watched The View and damn. That interview was dry af and the hosts were not here for them it's so awkward and hilarious imo laugh out loud

I'm watching right now. No shocker that Whoopi and Joy didn't stick around, but even the nice hosts couldn't hide their distaste for these two.

I'm just amused at how often Arie changes his story: He originally said he filmed it because he wanted everyone to know it was his fault, not Becca's. Then it was to get Becca the Bachelorette. And now it's because Jason didn't film the breakup and everyone was mad at him for it! Um, wat. Literally no one was angry at Jason for that.

Other amazing things: "Becca's season starts on Monday. Why announce today?". OH DAMN, Meghan. You're not my fave, but I always appreciate some good old fashioned shade. Arie "I haven't watched the finale". 30 seconds later. "They say it wasn't edited, but it was edited". I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WATCH. Lauren's total lack of sympathy about a filmed breakup, saying she also got broken up on-camera. Because that's totally the same thing. And Arie still saying that he wouldn't change a thing. Literally the worst, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 23, 2018 6:32 pm

Aria wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Just watched The View and damn. That interview was dry af and the hosts were not here for them it's so awkward and hilarious imo laugh out loud

I'm watching right now. No shocker that Whoopi and Joy didn't stick around, but even the nice hosts couldn't hide their distaste for these two.

I'm just amused at how often Arie changes his story: He originally said he filmed it because he wanted everyone to know it was his fault, not Becca's. Then it was to get Becca the Bachelorette. And now it's because Jason didn't film the breakup and everyone was mad at him for it! Um, wat. Literally no one was angry at Jason for that.

Other amazing things: "Becca's season starts on Monday. Why announce today?". OH DAMN, Meghan. You're not my fave, but I always appreciate some good old fashioned shade. Arie "I haven't watched the finale". 30 seconds later. "They say it wasn't edited, but it was edited". I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WATCH. Lauren's total lack of sympathy about a filmed breakup, saying she also got broken up on-camera. Because that's totally the same thing. And Arie still saying that he wouldn't change a thing. Literally the worst, IMO.
When he said he didn't watch & Meghan cut him off & was like "I did, it was awful" I couldn't stop laughing and then Sunny chimed in and said it was awful like 3 extra times. I almost felt bad for them. Then I remembered these 2 can't muster up empathy for anyone but themselves, then I continued laughing laugh out loud. Imagine going on a show where none of the hosts like you, to randomly announce a wedding that most people don't care about. Sad! laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed May 23, 2018 6:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:

When he said he didn't watch & Meghan cut him off & was like "I did, it was awful" I couldn't stop laughing and then Sunny chimed in and said it was awful like 3 extra times. I almost felt bad for them. Then I remembered these 2 can't muster up empathy for anyone but themselves, then I continued laughing laugh out loud. Imagine going on a show where none of the hosts like you, to randomly announce a wedding that most people don't care about. Sad! laugh out loud
Perhaps I should watch it after all. I just need a stiff drink first to be able to stomach the sight of him. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed May 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Thanks for the recaps laugh out loud I watched all their post-show interviews but no more for me thanks!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:@eirekay they so talked on the phone! When Arie got to her parent's house she jumped into his arms knowing he was going to ask her back. no no If she didn't, then she would have been like "What are you doing here?" Instead of taking things slow they just picked up like he hadn't just ended things. no no

Agreed to both of you. Compare the Lauren monkey jump followed by “when do I get a ring?” To Molly who had a what the heck are we doing now look. Easy to tell who knew and who was surprised. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 7:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@eirekay they so talked on the phone! When Arie got to her parent's house she jumped into his arms knowing he was going to ask her back. no no If she didn't, then she would have been like "What are you doing here?" Instead of taking things slow they just picked up like he hadn't just ended things. no no

Agreed to both of you. Compare the Lauren monkey jump followed by “when do I get a ring?” To Molly who had a what the heck are we doing now look. Easy to tell who knew and who was surprised. JMO.

Totally! LiArs are as LiArs does imo. I won’t watch their View either. My gag reflex might act up. Thanks for the recaps everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
aviej wrote:While I'm skeptical about the couple, I hope they make it to the altar and beyond. My question though is this... why announce it so soon if it's quite in January? What would that accomplish? Most of the couples before announced it either very close to the actual date or a couple months prior. This is like 8 months before the event.  Why announce so soon? Is it that they're anxious to silence the naysayers just short before Becca's season? no idea

My guess is they secured the venue and just want to give their 10 fans...laugh out loud an update.  I don't think it has anything to do with proving anything to the naysayers.  I honestly think they don't really care what anybody thinks. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 4256136633  If they did, they would be posting a lot more on SM.  Jmo.  

I agree, the pair really aren't on SM much at all. They secured the venue that they wanted. As far as the timeline for it IMO, they picked a date close to the one that they got back together on....for all we know they may of had family functions or commitments that the anniversary date of them getting back together just wasn't going to work for anyone else that they really wanted there.....that happens all the time and IMO there's nothing wrong with what they are doing. It's called life and FWIW, they both are so happy, in love and looked great on that video clip from the View.

As far as the video clip of them on The View, it was also posted on Facebook.

source

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie just posted a pic of the venue.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjIEuYBlyE5/

Here's the pic if anyone wants it.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 58 32861617_209107153151655_4530879550237704192_n

source for the pic is above

Mommyof2 wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:why are they trying to make the day Jan 12 a special day for them?
Jan 12, 2018 - Arie decides to break up with Becca and go back to Lauren ???
Jan 12,2019 - Arie and Lauren wedding day.

I would NOT want my special day to be a day knowing my Fiance/Husband broke up with his ex-fiance to be back with me. That is not something I would want to remember for the rest of my life!

JMO.

They have moved on...but apparently the public has not.  laugh out loud.  Check out the comments on Arie's IG.  rotfl  The bottom line is it is their decision, their life.  It doesn't affect 'me' one way or another.  Jmo.
I agree with the bolded. Not only that but in the video it's completely obvious that they are really happy, in love and can't wait for their married life to start. IMO, it's obvious that Arie is so head over heels with Lauren that there's no way his eyes, fingers or any other part of him will wander and yea, a leopard can change his spots and yea, the tiger can change his stripes, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp