SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct?  So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO
But so has many other leads, contestants and couples in the past so why make a big deal of this couple doing it. Heck, they aren't doing it anywhere near as much as other couples. IMO, the shilling that Arie was complaining about wasn't the free trips, the parties, and other things to that effect but was for certain products. Therefore IMO, the shilling that he is doing is different compared to what he was complaining others were doing. AND, the companies that are providing the vacays are probably looking at it as free advertising. SO win, win for all. ALL IS IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 49 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 2:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah, definitely princess wears the pants. Wants to go “somewhere tropical” for the seven billionth time this year? No problemo. Just back on out of whatever other obligation and make that trip happen! Shoe shopping around the clock? Go for it! 

Her affect is so flat too... she just seems like a spoiled brat to me. I don’t get the appeal. She’s so vacant. No substance to root for.

Jmo

That is why they are perfect for one another. Let's not saddle anyone else with either of them....although I wouldn't be surprised that she eventually dumps him and tries for her own Bette season blaming the break up on Aire. :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 pm

The point that is turning me off is not that he is shilling  or not OR if everyone else does it IMO but it is that he acts like he is so above others and make fun of them for doing the same stuff but then him and his fiancé turn around and do it without blinking a eye. laugh out loud

just makes them more pathetic to me. Just once I would like them to OWN their behavior and actually do what they what they sad they are going to but that must be too hard for children like them. ALL JMO

Last edited by Diana on Tue May 22, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct?  So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO
But so has many other leads, contestants and couples in the past so why make a big deal of this couple doing it.  Heck, they aren't doing it anywhere near as much as other couples.  IMO, the shilling that Arie was complaining about wasn't the free trips, the parties, and other things to that effect but was for certain products.  Therefore IMO, the shilling that he is doing is different compared to what he was complaining others were doing.  AND, the companies that are providing the vacays are probably looking at it as free advertising.  SO win, win for all.  ALL IS IMO

You are right. Ben (whom I loved at the time) also got hypocritical and on his high horse about the shill not a few months before he too, decided to partake. Even though I liked him, I called him out on his hypocrisy. 

It’s ok, you can like Arie and still call it like you see it. I did for Ben.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 22, 2018 2:41 pm

I could care less what he is shilling or partially shilling/enjoying as perks of Lauren's shilling.  Doesn't matter if its comped trips or dog food... Shilling is shilling, IMO.  

My issue is don't say one thing and do another.  Own your actions whether good or bad. And IMO his actions and words have not matched up in a long time, which is why I no llonger am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, defend him or even like him.

I was neutral on Lauren.  But the more she's around him, the more she seems like him and the less I like her.  They really are two peas in a self aborbed, self centered, yucky pod, IMO.

I have no problem calling others on their yucky behavior either, in their appropriate threads.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 22, 2018 2:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

JMO
But so has many other leads, contestants and couples in the past so why make a big deal of this couple doing it.  Heck, they aren't doing it anywhere near as much as other couples.  IMO, the shilling that Arie was complaining about wasn't the free trips, the parties, and other things to that effect but was for certain products.  Therefore IMO, the shilling that he is doing is different compared to what he was complaining others were doing.  AND, the companies that are providing the vacays are probably looking at it as free advertising.  SO win, win for all.  ALL IS IMO

IMO shilling is shilling whether it’s parties or products (Lauren is shililling vitamins). As much as it makes me SMH they (and every other previous contestant) have every right to do it. I do see it as hypocritical though to put it down and be critical until they decide to do it themselves (Arie).

I thought they were going to enjoy their HEA out of the spotlight in private off SM?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would not like to be judged by the things my spouse does and know he feels the same regarding me! We’ve been a package a long time.  That does not mean we are the same people nor can control each other. We both gave up on that concept 40 yrs ago.

Me too Kasha, 30 yrs ago for me....LOL.

Diana wrote:The point that is turning me off is not that he is shilling  or not OR if everyone else does it IMO but it is that he acts like he is so above others and make fun of them for doing the same stuff but then him and his fiancé  turn around and do it without blinking a eye. laugh out loud

just makes them more pathetic to me. Just once I would like them to OWN their behavior and actually do what they what they sad they are going to but that must be too hard for children like them. ALL JMO

I think the one thing to remember though, he only commented on the shilling for one particular product. Nothing else. Therefore IMO, it wasn't the fact that he's shilling or mocking someone, but the fact that he doesn't believe in shilling for that one particular product....IMO

I don't see him as acting like he's above others....NOT by a long shot. IMO, it boils down to his season and how it turned out. IMO, things were fine when it was thought that he chose one particular person, but when he changed his mind, the hatred started on SM and in the media not to mention various boards. IMO, because of that, IMO it's so easy to pick on them as a couple now as I see it in SM and other media outlets. I find that it's so weird how this guy that was so liked can immediately be dissed by info that came out that is far from being proven. That just seems so bizzare, IMO.

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

JMO

You are right. Ben (whom I loved at the time) also got hypocritical and on his high horse about the shill not a few months before he too, decided to partake. Even though I liked him, I called him out on his hypocrisy. 

It’s ok, you can like Arie and still call it like you see it. I did for Ben.

The point is, I don't see them being hypocritical and on their high horses. I see them as a couple that are very happy, in love and living their lives together the way they want to....nothing hypocritical about that! ALL IMO

Rolly wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Arie said it, but as far as I can tell he's been a part of the shilling with all the vacay's and parties, correct? So he's participating and enjoying the perks whether actively shilling himself or not, IMO.

JMO
But so has many other leads, contestants and couples in the past so why make a big deal of this couple doing it. Heck, they aren't doing it anywhere near as much as other couples. IMO, the shilling that Arie was complaining about wasn't the free trips, the parties, and other things to that effect but was for certain products. Therefore IMO, the shilling that he is doing is different compared to what he was complaining others were doing. AND, the companies that are providing the vacays are probably looking at it as free advertising. SO win, win for all. ALL IS IMO

IMO shilling is shilling whether it’s parties or products (Lauren is shililling vitamins). As much as it makes me SMH they (and every other previous contestant) have every right to do it. I do see it as hypocritical though to put it down and be critical until they decide to do it themselves (Arie).

I thought they were going to enjoy their HEA out of the spotlight in private off SM?
Again, the one thing that keeps getting forgotten IMO is that he said something about one particular product....NOTHING ELSE, imo. Therefore, IMO, he has a problem with that particular product and is fine about everything else.

IMO, they NEVER said that they were going to be out of the spotlight but they did say that they would lessen their exposure....so far they are doing great at that. They hardly post pics of themselves, but they tend to lay low on SM, therefore IMO, they are doing what they said they'd do and not being hypocritical! All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 4:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:Two separate people, sure.

So when Arie is making fun of and mocking others for the Bachelor shill, I should go ahead and assume he’s also mocking the “love of his life” too?

They are engaged. They represent each other. Package deal until the breakup in 7-9 mos time. laugh out loud

She wasn't shilling at the time he made that one remark. People can change their minds. It happens. I was going to have an egg salad sandwich for lunch, but I changed my mind and had a burrito instead. I changed my mind and no one called me out on it. laugh out loud rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 22, 2018 4:32 pm

Arie is really good at "changing his mind."cheeky I can't wait till he changes his mind to the next love of his life in a couple months. GAG. JMSO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 4:35 pm

Rolly wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

JMO

They are not on SM frequently. Should they be banned from SM forever? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Diana wrote:Arie is really good at "changing his mind."cheeky  I can't wait till he changes his mind to the next love of his life in a couple months. GAG. JMSO

I think we ALL have changed our mind at one point or another in life.  

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Diana wrote:Arie is really good at "changing his mind."cheeky  I can't wait till he changes his mind to the next love of his life in a couple months. GAG. JMSO

And, I see it a little differently. I see Lauren changing her mind to move up in the "sports" world.

After all she started out with a low-level hockey player.
Now she is with a low-level race car driver that happens to have a pretty famous dad.

If they keep hanging around the race tracks, any single guys that actually race in a name series better watch out... she just may set her sights on them.

cheeky

and

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 49 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp