SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Just a reminder to tread carefully w comparing couples.
Some love them, others loathe them. Either is ok. We don’t need to veer OT.
Thanks

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

Post by sosleepy Wed May 23, 2018 7:46 pm

You know who else set a wedding date almost a year in advance? DeAnna and Jesse. So yeah. 

Also, to whoever suggested Lauren was climbing the ladder to get to Aaron Rodgers... in her dreams. He’s way too smart for her. 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 23, 2018 7:53 pm

If they are getting married privately, why do they even need to announce this $hit? If it’s not on tv, no need to promote.

Tacky AF to do it this week, when it’s Becca’s turn. Even tackier? Getting married a year to the date that he broke up with Becca in that awful on air spectacle. Tacky. A. F.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 23, 2018 7:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:Is that the one year anniversary of when they got back together?

I'm kind of still skeptical that this wedding will take place, since it's only been 4 months so far and, from what I can remember, that's the fastest a date has been set (other than Deanna/Jesse) and I don't think that's a really good sign. That said, I do kind of love the idea that two of the Bachelors that actually got married pulled a Mesnick, because it just speaks to the ridiculousness of this show. And a private Hawaii wedding seems lovely! IMO.

According to Robert Mills in the Juliet Litman podcast he did in March, Arie broke up with Becca on January 12th. They filmed him at Lauren's house on January 16th.  January 12th was a Friday which we suspected was the beginning of a SHV. The photos came out about production being at Lauren's on Tuesday which was the 16th.  

I will believe it when I hear it actually takes place.

He may sit the wedding up and do Lauren like he did when he sat the SHV with Becca.... Would kinda be karma.....The 12th has a meaning to them or they would have chosen another day. Guess they finally figured out TPTB weren't interested in paying for a wedding for them LOLOLOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:You know who else set a wedding date almost a year in advance? DeAnna and Jesse. So yeah. 

Also, to whoever suggested Lauren was climbing the ladder to get to Aaron Rodgers... in her dreams. He’s way too smart for her. 

JMO.

It was me and I was joking.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Jmoaa— as stated by many other before me, I don’t think tptb are interested in hosting any other televised weddings period unless it’s a Dixie paper plate solo red cup special via sleazy BIP.
The next step with this couple, if they do marry will be odds on when they divorce and when. what can I say?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Jmoaa— as stated by many other before me, I don’t think tptb are interested in hosting any other televised weddings period unless it’s a Dixie paper plate solo red cup special via sleazy BIP.  
The next step with this couple, if they do marry will be odds on when they divorce and when.  what can I say?  

Nah, I think they have at least one kid first. After Arie’s little swimmers are almost 40, after that, who knows? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 8:38 pm

I personally can’t understand taking myself down that road for anyone. I have enough on my own plate without wishing anyone else a hassle. Jmo

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm

My god he’s stupid. And tone deaf. And narcissistic. JMO
@amykinla “We wanted to announce the wedding just bc we know that [Becca's] journey was about to begin on TV, so we wanted to clue everyone in before that got started. We thought it was the most appropriate time to announce our plans and that we are doing it privately.” -Arie

Wait, what?

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 59 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 59 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Why do you need to announce a PRIVATE wedding. jmo Rolling Eyes  They are such attention seekers and cannot handle the attention is about to be off them and they will be old news. So stupid. IMO

Last edited by Diana on Wed May 23, 2018 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Aria wrote:Oh, man. These two make it so hard to be nice. And if it's not a televised wedding, I really don't get why they had to make an announcement 8 months in advance. Des/Chris kept it secret, so they likely weren't under any obligation. It just feels like this is more about "look at us! We're getting married, like we said we would! Do you believe in our everlasting love now?!". It seems very Deanna and Jesse, in a lot of ways. IMO.

I'll give them that they have good taste for wedding venues. And that's my nice comment for them for the year!  

As far as making a public announcement of their private wedding, maybe they did it cause there are fans out there that are asking the questions? Maybe it was something that the producers wanted them to do?? I don't think everything that this couple does is for vengence, to get attention, to stick it to Becca again....seriously? IMO, the pair are happy, they are telling their fans what they are up to and are enjoying living their lives....I say power to them! ALL IMO

aviej wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
aviej wrote:While I'm skeptical about the couple, I hope they make it to the altar and beyond. My question though is this... why announce it so soon if it's quite in January? What would that accomplish? Most of the couples before announced it either very close to the actual date or a couple months prior. This is like 8 months before the event.  Why announce so soon? Is it that they're anxious to silence the naysayers just short before Becca's season? no idea

My guess is they secured the venue and just want to give their 10 fans...laugh out loud an update.  I don't think it has anything to do with proving anything to the naysayers.  I honestly think they don't really care what anybody thinks. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4 - Page 59 4256136633  If they did, they would be posting a lot more on SM.  Jmo.  
I'm not so convinced. I think it was more so strategic - the announcement. Becca just literally announced that she is happily engaged. And now Larie announce a date for something that's 8 months away!
I agree with you @Mommyof2! They did secure the venue, do have fans out there that are asking the questions, don't necessarily care about the naysayers out there, but IMO it could be the production that is wanting the announcement earlier to "finish off" with Arie's season before Becca's begins. I think that may be more of a thought just watching the interview. ALL IMO

Mommyof2 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:OK, so I was wrong about the date.  I stand corrected.

Still why couldn't they have their wedding on the 3rd or 19th or 26th.  Any date except the 12th. Heck why don't they have it on the 16th and actually celebrate the day they got together.  Weddings don't have to be on Saturdays.  And, more than likely their guests will make a vacation out of it anyways since it is Hawaii. If I'm gonna fly that far for a wedding, I'm going to tack on a few days to enjoy the area and weather!

I'm so over these 2.  Unfortunately, I'm guessing we will be seeing them in flashbacks during Becca's season...

IMO

Maybe those other weekends were taken?  Arie and Lauren are not the only people in the world to have their wedding held at that particular venue.  I saw a comment on IG about another couple getting married at that same location around that time.  

As for choosing January 16th, it's a Wednesday.  Who gets married on a Wednesday?  laugh out loud
AND since we know that the previous engagement ended on the 11th---not the 12th as previously speculated, and they are getting married on the 12th, it's not like they are stepping on anyone's toes, not doing it on a "special anniversary", and COULD be doing it on that date vs any others because it fit their timeline/family's timeline and since it is their wedding, who the heck cares? They are living their lives the way they want and are obviously happy and in love so I say it's a win, win situation. Also, since it is them and not someone else's time why does it matter if they announce it now or a week before the event....to me, they are doing what they want cause it is their lives and not mine or anyone else's. There is a happy couple out of the franchise by what looks like they are going to make it so that's a win/win for the franchise too. ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally can’t understand taking myself down that road for anyone. I have enough on my own plate without wishing anyone else a hassle. Jmo

I don’t wish them a hassle, but I believe in karma and these two are not building up much in the positive column IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #4

+71
biglove44
tigertiz
lightredemption
Cocoasneeze
Imp