SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 am

@Ladybug82 thanks, I had not seen that! I see a lot of Garrett. I need to re watch it a few more times later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 11:10 am

That video was the preview at the end of the FB live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am

For some reason joe reminds me of wells in that vid
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 am

That was cute. Off hand it reminded me of one of Andy Baldwin’s promos which featured a lot of Bevin. Maybe Garrett is this seasons bevin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Did Becca have an engagement ring on in her People interview this week and did anyone get a screen shot of it?  TIA.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Has this been posted?  I apologize if I missed it.

I love this preview! It has such a light, fun tone to it, which hopefully carries into the new season.

Does anyone know the song? I tried searching the lyrics but came up with nothing

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 12:45 pm

No Becca did not have the engagement ring on. She can't wear it in public or on interviews until the end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 pm

havadrpepper wrote:No Becca did not have the engagement ring on.  She can't wear it in public or on interviews until the end of the season.

Thanks for the confirmation.  A friend told me she thought she had the ring on but I didn't see it.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 23, 2018 1:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:No Becca did not have the engagement ring on.  She can't wear it in public or on interviews until the end of the season.

Thanks for the confirmation.  A friend told me she thought she had the ring on but I didn't see it.  Smiley

She had a ring on her left hand middle finger. Looked like a band.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 23, 2018 1:15 pm

She wears that ring a lot. People speculated on that same ring last season. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 23, 2018 1:39 pm

I really enjoyed this promo also. I agree, light touch, fun and not as overboard as many are. In watching this again today, I paid more attention to Garrett. It almost seemed to me that he was given the line about going to the Maldives. He commented, that he was out of the box. I thought he was joking/checking to see if he did it right.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed May 23, 2018 1:45 pm

Shouldn’t Becca and her F1 first happy couple weekend be coming up this weekend? We might be able to tell who F1 is if they post on SM. I think this might help RS in confirming the F1 he might post the winner on Monday before the first episode just so he can have it out there before the episode airs on TV.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+94
lstiff
Minney
NCGalBecca
North
Kels0012
Norcalgal
mysthelma
kmick0890
Imp
ishkabaha
pavalygurl