SELECT CONTENT

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 pm

@ReneeM agreed. She has a very full plate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 pm

so Raven has blocked Bekah now laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:34 pm

2pop

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 8367-910 Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 I_got_13 Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:laugh out loud Go Bekah!  and did you see that RJK liked one of her posts! so either Becca K is on Bekahs side and this whole Tia coming back for Colton at F4 didn't go down very well!? she might feel played by her so called BFF(Tia) and colton....hmmmm it certainly is getting interesting - jmo
I would advise RJK to keep it cute. We haven't forgotten she's engaged to a bigot and defended his bigotry talking bout everyone's entitled to their opinions. She should sit this one out. All jmo.

sorry she liked just a normal post of bekahs nothing to do with this raven/tia posts....just thought it was funny she liked it while this was happening....assuming she is saw the tweets between the 2?  that is what i was referring to.
Becca liked Bekah’s IG post with the caption “always love me some tea” so i would make an educated guess that she knows what the caption is referring to and supports it ... unless Garrett is teaching her the art of “mindless double tapping” (Lol)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 pm

Baby Bekah true to her nickname, she's so annoying, so childish, and truly a baby IMHO. How did this all start?

:babies:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:27 pm

Lol double tapping. What a waste.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:42 pm

@GuardianAngel Bekah posted RS' pics of Colton & Tia in paradise on her IG story then started tweeting and sh*t talking Tia. Then Raven subtweeted her and the back and forth started until Raven blocked her on twitter.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:33 pm

@ReneeM thank you. I just saw this posted in Becca's thread and came to bring it here.

Bekah thinks she's everyone's saviour and needs to butt into everything where in reality she thinks she's mature and cool by opening her big mouth. I can't blame Raven for responding, I think I would have too after reading this. Tia made it clear on the epi, that she didn't want to prevent Colton from going on the show. Tia told Becca the same thing and explained how it all unfolded. Where does Bekah come in all of this? Whatever happens on BIP between Tia and Colton has nothing to do with Becca's season IMHO.

It didn't take long for the tabloids to capture it all and release it.

Moved from Becca's SM.
LeapofFaith wrote:https://m.eonline.com/amp/news/944665/raven-gates-and-bekah-martinez-s-twitter-feud-has-bachelor-nation-talking?__twitter_impression=true

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 KWmY

source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:38 pm

I am glad Raven called Bekah out! Haha, bring my popcorns for more tea!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 pm

Sorry @nikikass I was trying to copy posts and locked the thread to prevent any spoilers and I lost one of your posts from raven's thread.

Kashathediva wrote:@nikikass yeah probably the alternate set up if Becca had not snagged the role as bachelorette. Wonder if ratings would have been better.

nikikass wrote:https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/1007522276915404800?s=21

I’m not sure if this will work.   After this tweet Raven went off on her.  I will see if i can find those

Moved from Raven's thread. Please discuss the twitter exchange in this thread to avoid spoilers.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Moved from Raven's thread.

whit90 wrote:
nikikass wrote:https://twitter.com/whats_ur_sign_/status/1007522276915404800?s=21

I’m not sure if this will work.   After this tweet Raven went off on her.  I will see if i can find those

They have all the tweets on People.com ! Please Bekah just go away your 15 minutes were up a long time ago Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -  - Page 5 2622943811

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:24 am

Have just read all the now deleted tweets as screenshotted by someone on twitter which Bekah has posted or something has. Phew. Right so from this confusing mess it seems to me imo that what most likely happened was ~following is all my opnion and speculation: Maybe Tia turned up again in the season at the final four home town date week & claimed Colton, or he claimed her, or she declared her feelings for him to Becca, despite telling her opposite afew weeks prior.
Cut to Becca sobbing saying... He just did what Arie did to me. Bekah M was there same night as were the other 4 girls, so she saw all this, saw her friend heartbroken..again.

Then when Bekah M goes on Paradise she sees ColTia getting together like it didnt happen already. Perhaps a false narrative for sake of BIP was told to others. Then Bekah returns from Paradise, watches the ep 3 where Tia tells Becca, oh its all cool.. you go ahead.. Catch feelings as much a possible... Til i return to collect him in week 10. Or something like that.
Then Bekah feels enraged on behalf of her friend Becca & posts the tweets.... The rest is Twistery.

I am just guessing but this,  imo, is a possible explanation. I like the loyalty Bekah has plus fact she is willing to even break spoilers to defend her friend. However I also think she shd hv run it by Becca before going so public. I get it, as Becca has had a tough run with men but wish Bekah would learn to hold back a bit & unleash it after end of the season. Still rate her as a good person who means well & has her friends back. Phew.
All imo.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Potential Cast from Bachelorette Season 14 - BIP - Season 5 - Discussion - ***Sleuthing Spoilers*** -

+30
Ayana
Idlemess
CamiLane 11
Amethyst
dee
Aria
pavalygurl
suzq
limoncello
luvstx
Billysmom