SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:34 am

I'm sorry this apology just makes me even more disappointed/mad in G, TPTB, MF and Becca. It sounds scripted, self promoting and instigated by MF due to media pressure. Of course he is remorseful - all perpetrators are when caughT for the first 10mins. As I've said before G did his research on Becca before the show (as per night one)and still on mar 6 liked that post opposing her beliefs. I can not for the life of me work out his motives for perusing Becca. As for the guys, imo G played the game. CH stated G was only focussed on B. As everyone states I hope he has changed but I'm extremely cynical at present. Seen too much violence against woman to forgive and forget esp as at this stage only words on a page and not written by him.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 am

I’m always sceptical when an apology comes after someone gets caught doing something.   If we were talking about SM likes from 10 years ago and he’s been decent ever since... that’s one thing .... but these circumstances say he found those things  amusing a few months ago.  

I personally couldn’t care less about Becca and Garrett’s relationship... or whether they stay together or not.... I’m looking at this as to what this reveals about their personalities...especially Beccas.  Maybe Becca is more like Garrett than we realize ...maybe she finds that kinda thing funny too ... who knows.   Maybe she’s not as sweet as some thought.  Time reveals much .... I’ll wait ...

2pop

ETA ... Loulou ... we were on same page about the caught part laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel_22 Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:19 am

Well he owned up to it, let's wait and see. I will be cautiously optimistic that he will change for the better for Becca's sake.

Kel_22

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:06 am

Joy15 wrote:@SFoster that is not G's official account. I believe its ran by someone who probably his circle though

@Nillay I would say ABC's publicist is behind the post. The "mindless double tapping" is inline with what Becca have said during interviews.

all IMO
Absolutely BINGO! on the bolded. I think that whole "speech" is from ABC publicist and actually goes along with Millsy/Fleiss/TPTB in that interview that said they were looking into it to see where they go from here. IMO that "where" is straight to the essay dept to write out the most bullcrap speech they could to put onto Garretts IG.. Yep, call me jaded but think that's what's up. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:26 am

kel_22 that's the problem he needs to want to change for himself no one else for the change to be effective hence my Cynicism

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:52 am

IMO, there's certainly two ways to look at it. Some people will say he doesn't mean it and should have issued an apology a week ago and others may say that an apology a week later shows that he and Becca did have a tough conversation and it has allowed some time for educating and reflecting on how these posts are not funny.
Personally, I'm not forgetting this issue but am looking forward to learning something else about the guy. It's been a long week.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 am

northernviewer wrote:I’m always sceptical when an apology comes after someone gets caught doing something.   If we were talking about SM likes from 10 years ago and he’s been decent ever since... that’s one thing .... but these circumstances say he found those things  amusing a few months ago.  

I personally couldn’t care less about Becca and Garrett’s relationship... or whether they stay together or not.... I’m looking at this as to what this reveals about their personalities...especially Beccas.  Maybe Becca is more like Garrett than we realize ...maybe she finds that kinda thing funny too ... who knows.   Maybe she’s not as sweet as some thought.  Time reveals much .... I’ll wait ...

2pop

ETA ... Loulou ... we were on same page about the caught part laugh out loud

In my opinion, while certainly not impossible, it is very difficult to change deeply ensconced beliefs whether they be individual, familial and/or cultural. When change occurs it is typically not a function of being caught but rather a product of a transformational experience that propels the individual to go inward and begin to explore/question his/her own value/belief system. And, as many things in life, the transformation is a process rather than something that happens overnight.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:03 am

@docnash14 bingo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:20 am

Would like to add that G’s likes are more than “mindless double taps” as whoever wrote that post claims .... he’s friends with or follows a lot of questionable people. I never see crap like that on my instagram ... why? ... because everyone I follow are decent human beings .... that’s why!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:@docnash14 bingo.

Almost didn’t recognize you with that profile pic ... is that a new puppy? Adorable!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:32 am

🐒 @northernviewer Yes, that’s Bailey she is a 4 month Morkipoo. Part angel and part monkey.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:🐒 @northernviewer Yes, that’s Bailey she is a 4 month Morkipoo. Part angel and part monkey.

She’ll keep you busy this summer giggling Never heard of a Morkipoo ... what is it a mix of? She’s sooo cute whatever she is blowkiss

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless