SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Joy15 wrote:So..from the look of it...do we agree that G begins to smell like a rose, now? giggling rose bud
Uh, no. He made a statement. He made a luke warm half apology. IMO that’s it.
I don’t care who any of these people choose in the end. Because they were chosen does not give them better or worse status imo, in the first place. He has to walk the walk he just stated. That will speak for itself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Maya Thu May 31, 2018 9:09 pm

meh. I don’t buy his half azz apology. Most of his post is Garret bragging about himself and what a wonderful person he is yet there is no apology specifically directed to minority groups he offended. Did he mindlessly follow those accounts as well? Oh and the best part is the ... I didn’t go on the show for fame. So you went on the show to date one of the women that you think are fat, mindless and ugly?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 31, 2018 9:43 pm

I just had a thought. I wonder if G is still deleting negative comments from his IG?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Thu May 31, 2018 9:47 pm

I choose to believe that there is good in all people and that people can change. If we live in a world where we call people out for their wrong doings AND subsequently call them out for their apologies, we are really going to go no where.

I'm not saying he just fixed all his problems (not even close), but he publicly took responsibility and opened himself up to education and change, and that is something I respect.

All IMO.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 10:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I just had a thought.  I wonder if G is still deleting negative comments from his IG?  

i believe so...also blocking the haters. IMO.... I believe he did/does the frequent cleaning. It appeared to me lots of nasty comments yesterday are now gone..but its almost guaranteed other negative comments will surface again. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 31, 2018 10:03 pm

Becca's latest IG has a photo of a dog and caption about Madison. I hope this means she's with her sister and taking a break from all the crazy.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu May 31, 2018 10:34 pm

I hope I am permitted on this forum. I would never intentionally break the rules set forth but am still a little confused as to where I can post. Becca is so graceful and very smart. It is so hard watching as so many try to tear her choice apart. I believe this will only bring them closer together though. So their romance will grow faster than most. When a couple has each other's backs in the tougher things of life they become closer not further apart. I believe we will see this become a romance beyond most.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu May 31, 2018 10:45 pm

Garrett has another IG acct with 10K followers. So when I didn't see his statement on that one, I was confused. The first pic was posted April 22.
https://www.instagram.com/garrett.yrigoyen/?hl=en

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu May 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Joy15 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdcfwrBS5g/?taken-by=gy_yrigoyen

Finally!...Welcome Renaissance Man !

His publicist deserves an award for this....so beautifully and poetically written
No way he wrote this himself imo
“ I didn’t mean to offend anyone” ..imo implies that he did not find those pictures offensive to anyone...like at all. He read it, laughed, found some truth in it and liked it. Wow
Just the fact that he did not find those memes offensive to those targeted in them says a lot. Like dudez....by liking those pictures you obviously meant to offend somebody.....bwoy of you don’t hmmpffy

Imo he, no wait his publicist, apologized because he got caught and called out.
I liked him during sleuthing but i just can’t seem to hop on his bandwagon again...sad
Actions speak louder than words so...i’m dying to see how he will “continue to educate “ himself regarding these topics.

All jmo

Last edited by Nillay on Thu May 31, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu May 31, 2018 10:59 pm

@SFoster that is not G's official account. I believe its ran by someone who probably his circle though

@Nillay I would say ABC's publicist is behind the post. The "mindless double tapping" is inline with what Becca have said during interviews.

all IMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu May 31, 2018 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 31, 2018 11:17 pm

If it wasn’t ran by ABC my guess is Becca saw it prior to it being posted (also explains similar wording).

I am on the fence on him deleting posts.  Part of me disagrees with it but the other part also thinks the nasty posts are also not the way to teach someone.  Two wrongs don’t make a right.  We need more discussion imo and not name calling from either side.

Edited to fix spelling

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu May 31, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 31, 2018 11:22 pm

I’m never a fan of posting negative on someone’s page. I don’t understand that. I don’t care who it is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless