SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:28 pm

Again, this thread is not to discuss other cast as to who did what, when and worse.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Huh? I mean, I’m not a fan of Becca’s final choice... nor do I think Becca walks on water. I agree the bus will come for her too, as is tradition. But she’s a kind person. *edit*fShe handled the end of last season with an incredible amount of class. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:09 pm

Diana wrote:To me, Becca was nothing but a class act *edit* and I admire her for it. She could have far worse to them and it would have been warrented but she is good person and with a good heart. No ego. All JMO

I agree with you.. It's not her fault that a lot of her guys are the worst..

maya213

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:17 pm

I wasn't a huge fan of Becca during Arie's season or even immediately after ATFR. I didn't dislike her but just didn't see the appeal.
She has really grown on me and I can appreciate her making  the occasional comments like "I won “IMO, she has just the right amount of kindness and sarcasm/humor to make her relatable. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:53 pm

FMG2015 wrote:I wasn't a huge fan of Becca during Arie's season or even immediately after ATFR. I didn't dislike her but just didn't see the appeal.
She has really grown on me and I can appreciate her making  the occasional comments like "I won “IMO, she has just the right amount of kindness and sarcasm/humor to make her relatable. JMO.

word I am not a huge fan of Becca, but then I rarely am for any of them, however, I do see someone with kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity of spirit. She is loyal to a fault. I see her perhaps more naive, than full of ego. I don't in any way fault her behaviour on the AFTR. If anything, I found her too nice and forgiving. I certainly did not think that she thought she was above anyone, nor that she would be treated with kid gloves just because she was polite to producers. It makes me sad that these days people are attacked for being too nice while those who treat others like sh*t are fanned over. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:I wasn't a huge fan of Becca during Arie's season or even immediately after ATFR. I didn't dislike her but just didn't see the appeal.

word I am not a huge fan of Becca, but then I rarely am for any of them, however, I do see someone with kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity of spirit. She is loyal to a fault. I see her perhaps more naive, than full of ego. I don't in any way fault her behaviour on the AFTR. If anything, I found her too nice and forgiving. I certainly did not think that she thought she was above anyone, nor that she would be treated with kid gloves just because she was polite to producers. [b]It makes me sad that these days people are attacked for being too nice while those who treat others like sh*t are fanned over.[\b]JMO

bowdown

Last edited by XQZME on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:24 pm

kerriway wrote:I think Becca's a model of class, forgiveness, character, and staying above the fray.

There are millions of women (and in a lot of cases, rightfully so) that can't go 10 minutes without trashing their sleazy exes. *edit*

Sensitivity, submissiveness, and vulnerability can be a strength if you use it to empathize with others and don't allow yourself to become jaded by all the darkness in this world. I applaud Becca for not being influenced by those that would want her to immediately dump Garrett, who seems like a good match for her, for face value reasons when no one knows the depths of those opinions.  

Now is she a doormat? I think she probably was with Ross. But I think the Becca we've seen on both seasons is just sensitive, submissive and over-giving when she cares about someone. However, I think she's learned some lessons *edit* and will cut it off when necessary, which is why Becca didn't run back to Ross when she had the chance.

I think she'll be fine moving forward, better than fine actually. Good things can happen to good people.

IMHO I don't think submissiveness is ever a strength. And I don't think Becca was/is submissive. She's a loving person who is learning that others are not always so. I don't think there is anything shameful about it. My heart hurts for the lessons yet to come, but not for the strong character and decency she shows.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 pm

I think many people have had 2 plus relationships in their life that haven’t worked. This doesn’t IMO make them stupid or naive. It means they tried, gave it a go and moved on.  I think the third time is a charm for Becca as I think he’s the one for her.

Becca continues to be a relatable lead for me. She’s someone I’d be friends with. She exudes kindness and thoughtfulness. She’s cares how people feel, not think IMO. She’s affable but not in an annoying way. I think she knows who she is, what she wants and has a great foundation. Isn’t afraid to swear or laugh or just smile with her whole face. I like the throw your head back and laugh type of joy she exudes. She’s been a joy to watch for me this season because I can really root for her. It’s like rooting for a friend and it’s been quite a few seasons since I’ve felt like that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:39 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think many people have had 2 plus relationships in their life that haven’t worked. This doesn’t IMO make them stupid or naive. It means they tried, gave it a go and moved on.  I think the third time is a charm for Becca as I think he’s the one for her.

Becca continues to be a relatable lead for me. She’s someone I’d be friends with. She exudes kindness and thoughtfulness. She’s cares how people feel, not think IMO. She’s affable but not in an annoying way. I think she knows who she is, what she wants and has a great foundation. Isn’t afraid to swear or laugh or just smile with her whole face. I like the throw your head back and laugh type of joy she exudes. She’s been a joy to watch for me this season because I can really root for her. It’s like rooting for a friend and it’s been quite a few seasons since I’ve felt like that.

I love you for this comment!!! It feel goods to vote for someone, I'd gladly call a friend...there are few contestants I can easily say that about.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:40 pm

I honestly wonder if Becca was that devastated when looking back on Arie. He doesn't seem like her type at all and the actual relationship was pretty short. I know they were engaged but that is the expectation of the show, so I wonder if she counts him as a serious relationship.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:04 pm

So many great posts that really capture Becca's personality and character. clapping! Instead of submissive I would say that she knows the art of compromise and when and where to use it. IMO. She's had a lot of tough life lessons already in her short life and she certainly deserves happiness and joy.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:05 pm

Becca's behaviour on the ATFR was IMHO due to TPTB telling her what to do and say. Take for example the coffee fund that grew out of control.

CH told her about it, she said she didn't know how much it was, acted surprised, fluffed it off by waving her hand, saying she'll donate it to Cancer, and CH chimed in they would match it. How did CH know she was going to donate it? How did CH know he could "match" it.

She kept Colton to F4 because she had to, she is pretending to like the guys when clearly she knows who she wants, she fell instantly in love with Garrett and is not giving the other guys a chance like she asked viewers to, that was simply in response to the Garrett hate but she included all the guys, she allowed them to film her not only at the SHV but through the airport, she likes Blake, and is dragging him along to make him think he's the F1, IOW just like most other leads. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 49 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless