SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:50 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Chris talks about Lincoln and he doesn't feel like Lincoln and Garrett should be talked about in the same sentence. What Lincoln did was against the law.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

Oh boy, even the host has spoiled this season! IMO.
At .58, CH said “I’ve talked to Garrett, Becca’s talked to Garrett”. The whole IG likes were exposed after the filiming’s done, after Becca announced she’s engaged. Why would she talk to Garrett if he’s not f1? Has there any engaged lead talked to F2 after filming (hmmmm except Arie) ?
Jmo.

This accidental slip reminds me so much of Astrid volunteering the info that Rachel and her fiancé will have an engagement party in Miami after Dallas....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:41 pm

How The Bachelorette Failed Becca Kufrin
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/07/bachelorette-final-two-garrett-blake-jason-next-bachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:13 pm

Great article, IMO.
I especially liked this quote from the above source:
Perhaps, instead of trying to make the current machine run smoother, it’s time the Bachelor franchise rethink itself down to the nuts and bolts, and consider building something new. Because given the way ratings are trending, fans will only tolerate so many more seasons of swiftly abandoned catchphrases, contrived feuds, and central Bachelor/ettes whom editors only barely seem to understand—or care about—as characters. wrote:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:35 am

@Kashathediva so true.

And for me, this. I don't want to hear about the previous lead. It's ridiculous how many times they are brought up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:48 am

ahhh i just hope Arie doesn't show up at FRC and TPTB have decided to leave him on the edit cutting room floor Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 3552228123
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:37 am

sdmom wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Chris talks about Lincoln and he doesn't feel like Lincoln and Garrett should be talked about in the same sentence. What Lincoln did was against the law.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-scandals-and-why-lincoln-wasnt-invited-to-men-tell-all-exclusive%3famp

At .58, CH said “I’ve talked to Garrett, Becca’s talked to Garrett”. The whole IG likes were exposed after the filiming’s done, after Becca announced she’s engaged. Why would she talk to Garrett if he’s not f1? Has there any engaged lead talked to F2 after filming (hmmmm except Arie) ?
Jmo.

This accidental slip reminds me so much of Astrid volunteering the info that Rachel and her fiancé will have an engagement party in Miami after Dallas....

Didn't Nick want to talk to Andi at her MTA? Or did he just have a book or something for her? So long ago can't remember.

Yep so Garrett and Becca have talked about his IG likes which is good they could get it all out before all the media harps them with questions about it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:22 pm

Linds911 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Jmo.

Didn't Nick want to talk to Andi at her MTA? Or did he just have a book or something for her? So long ago can't remember.

Yep so Garrett and Becca have talked about his IG likes which is good they could get it all out before all the media harps them with questions about it.

I think he wanted to but she refused. He then handed a letter for her to CH.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Great article, IMO.

I agree.  I remember hearing about Winter Games and thinking, same old, same old.  But it was a refreshing surprise.  Even semi-casual fans I know are sick of the formula.

I would like to see a shake up in production.  Hire some new blood.   MF to me is kind of a sick puppy.  But he is also an astute businessman.  Let someone in who has more a sense of the "real", authenticity and an ability to forsake the cheap joke for the bigger goal .  There are a million stories out there to be told which in the right hands could be very compelling as well as entertaining.  And none of them involve sexual abusers or some of the other characters we've seen.  Invest in a robust vetting process.

The "formula" has worked far longer than most shows.  It has however become stale, a cliche.  Fans need a surprise.  A reason to root for the cast, not just cringe at the antics of the villians.  Jordan to me is a good example of someone who can be villified or written off, BUT we were permitted to see his humanity and that explained some of his antics and I for one grew to root for him.  Kendall was another compelling cast member to me.  When put on a date with her nemesis Krystal, she tried to see the other point of view.  She showed kindness but also strength.  I know there is a wild abundance of influence seekers applying for the show.  But there are also the gems, who become our favorites.  

I believe the senior production staff could benefit from having someone who is new, not jaded and with enough authority to move away from the easy predictable format and try something new.  If they need ideas, there is a whole group of invested fans willing to offer them.  Just listen.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:14 pm

IMO, Winter Games was a much better because a certain person was not involved in that show. I just wish they would get rid of him and bring in someone with new ideas to refresh the franchise.

They also need to stop casting "characters". The best thing about the early seasons is that when there was drama it was brought on by the personalities of the contestants, not because they were specifically brought in to create drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Happy Bday Chris Harrison! Is it just me or do Becca and Chris look good together? laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bls_j5ZBxN8/?taken-by=bkoof
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Yeah. Like a good daddy... laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:46 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Great article, IMO.

I agree.  I remember hearing about Winter Games and thinking, same old, same old.  But it was a refreshing surprise.  Even semi-casual fans I know are sick of the formula.

I would like to see a shake up in production.  Hire some new blood.   MF to me is kind of a sick puppy.  But he is also an astute businessman.  Let someone in who has more a sense of the "real", authenticity and an ability to forsake the cheap joke for the bigger goal .  There are a million stories out there to be told which in the right hands could be very compelling as well as entertaining.  And none of them involve sexual abusers or some of the other characters we've seen.  Invest in a robust vetting process.

The "formula" has worked far longer than most shows.  It has however become stale, a cliche.  Fans need a surprise.  A reason to root for the cast, not just cringe at the antics of the villians.  Jordan to me is a good example of someone who can be villified or written off, BUT we were permitted to see his humanity and that explained some of his antics and I for one grew to root for him.  Kendall was another compelling cast member to me.  When put on a date with her nemesis Krystal, she tried to see the other point of view.  She showed kindness but also strength.  I know there is a wild abundance of influence seekers applying for the show.  But there are also the gems, who become our favorites.  

I believe the senior production staff could benefit from having someone who is new, not jaded and with enough authority to move away from the easy predictable format and try something new.  If they need ideas, there is a whole group of invested fans willing to offer them.  Just listen.

I think a good start would be to change up the conversations they decide to show us. Literally 90% of them revolve around past relationships, their parents'/grandparents' relationships/divorces/whatever and abstract word salad about "opening up" and "being vulnerable" and "being able to see myself falling in love" or falling in love/being in love. It's SO BORING! Sure, they can talk about it amongst themselves, but I really don't need to see it. I'd much rather see what else they talk about during those dates that last several hours. Sometimes it feels like the only chance we have of seeing something semi-amusing or interesting is during the credits, and that's just sad. The real moments are an afterthought, while the forced overly produced nonsense takes up the rest of the episode. They really need some new blood. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+92
nikikass
Sarahjoh5
Billysmom
bleuberry
CHO
mtnlvr55
BohemianNika
Al
sparkler
Fermont girl
mindless