SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:54 am

Bobette wrote:Of the likely other contestants, Brooke only seems to be following Davey, Megan & Elora, with Elora as her first follow.

ugh I do NOT want to see Megan ever again!

I'm fine with Elora coming back. Megan no thanks!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote: ugh I do NOT want to see Megan ever again!

Agreed!  

I say NO to Megan and NO to Jake but I have a feeling they'll both be there.  Rolling Eyes

Brooke + Elora could be a hot coupling. :yes:

ETA: Running castlist

Confirmed by Ch 10

Cass
Brooke

Rumoured by NW/DM:

Sam
James
Rachael
Cat
Florence

Rumoured elsewhere:

Alex
Romy
Ritchie
Nathan

Suspected:

Luke
Most of Ali's castoffs
Elora
Megan
Sasha (female)

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 am

I like Jake so I wouldn't mind seeing him again and he should be part of the original cast this time if he is on. I think his picker is off and I never thought Megan was into him.

Not sure if Jake will be on. He posted on his IG about holidays. So it could be a ruse because he will be on and this way it will seem like he is away, but then maybe he just is going on holidays so will keep an eye on his SM

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 45052627_10215523219547496_2955689505471856640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpjLQcEF7zK/?taken-by=jakeellis86
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:21 am

Really surprised at Brooke going on BIP, I thought she was either done with the franchise, or holding out for Bette. I don’t know if she’s as savvy as we thought, she’s been pretty thirsty for any sort of shilling that’s cropped up, she should really get a manager.
Knew Cass would be there though she has BIP written all over her glorious derrière! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I like Jake so I wouldn't mind seeing him again and he should be part of the original cast this time if he is on. I think his picker is off and I never thought Megan was into him.

Not sure if Jake will be on. He posted on his IG about holidays. So it could be a ruse because he will be on and this way it will seem like he is away, but then maybe he just is going on holidays so will keep an eye on his SM

Oh well that's something at least.  Personally I don't want to see ANY ex-couples there.  I agree Jake chose poorly in Megan but IMO they were just as bad as each other post-show with their paparazzi antics.  They brought out the WORST in each other IMO.

Dirty Street Pie wrote: Knew Cass would be there though she has BIP written all over her glorious derrière! laugh out loud

Yes I think if Sbet were setting odds on BiP Cass would have been 1:0
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:44 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Really surprised at Brooke going on BIP, I thought she was either done with the franchise, or holding out for Bette. I don’t know if she’s as savvy as we thought, she’s been pretty thirsty for any sort of shilling that’s cropped up, she should really get a manager.
Knew Cass would be there though she has BIP written all over her glorious derrière! laugh out loud
Honestly I'm not surprised Brooke is on. I never saw her getting the Bette gig (TPTB would have had her as the intended F1 if they wanted her to be Bette imo) and to me she was playing the game on Nick's season herself. BIP is a much better fit for her.  

Yeah Cass was thirsting for BIP with her derriere shots. She's like Megan to me. It's all too much the same stuff and I'm already over Cass. Really don't want to hear her go on about Nick either. Blocked that season out of my mind already laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:04 am

Meant to post this this past weekend but Tom the official photographer for BIP (he also does NZ shows and the other Bach/Ette shows) was in Fiji last week and posted that he will be back to Fiji next week. So I think the cast may arrive then if they're filming in Fiji again

https://www.instagram.com/tom.hollow/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:40 am

YAY!  cheerleader Hopefully we might get some pap pics of contestants flying out next week then.

BiP was loads of fun to sleuth last year - really looking forward to sussing out the couples for S2.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Really surprised at Brooke going on BIP, I thought she was either done with the franchise, or holding out for Bette. I don’t know if she’s as savvy as we thought, she’s been pretty thirsty for any sort of shilling that’s cropped up, she should really get a manager.
Honestly I'm not surprised Brooke is on. I never saw her getting the Bette gig (TPTB would have had her as the intended F1 if they wanted her to be Bette imo) and to me she was playing the game on Nick's season herself. BIP is a much better fit for her.  

Yeah Cass was thirsting for BIP with her derriere shots. She's like Megan to me. It's all too much the same stuff and I'm already over Cass. Really don't want to hear her go on about Nick either. Blocked that season out of my mind already laugh out loud

@allaboutlove I am so glad to know that you too saw through Brooke too. It was quite obvious to me that she wasn't any different from other contestants who want more exposure, but Brooke pretended she was different. Brooke was just another average girl -average in every way, imo- on a TV Show playing a role and that helped her gaining followers. IMO, Brooke was never going to reject BIP because she was never going to be chosen as The Bachelorette. To be honest, I don't like her so I hope she doesn't last long on BIP. I am so evil :uptonogood :stirthepot

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:01 am

Romy has gone brunette, and has hastagged her pics #freshstart #newgirlintown, possibly trying to rebrand herself before a redemption edit on BIP? And James has just completed a well timed 9 week personal training challenge to get beach bod ready, maybe so he can look good on TV with his shirt off? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Of the likely other contestants, Brooke only seems to be following Davey, Megan & Elora, with Elora as her first follow.

ugh I do NOT want to see Megan ever again!

I'm fine with Elora coming back. Megan no thanks!

I agree, @allaboutlove  To be honest, I don't like either of them but at least Elora can create some 'drama' due to her approach to dating, but Megan...is she even interesting? I don't think so. For some reason some contestants seem to believe she is 'cool' and 'intelligent', I am sorry but I really don't see that, I see a person who knows a thing or two about marketing herself. I guess some contestants are easily impressed :S

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I like Jake so I wouldn't mind seeing him again and he should be part of the original cast this time if he is on. I think his picker is off and I never thought Megan was into him.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 45052627_10215523219547496_2955689505471856640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpjLQcEF7zK/?taken-by=jakeellis86

@allaboutlove I couldn't agree more. I like Jake too and it looks like so do all ex contestants and Georgia and Lee.  Jake has never played the victim and always seems to look at the good in people. He has a nice, generous soul. He is a bit of a romantic and peacemaker but I wonder if that affects, up to certain point, his ' love picker'. For what I read before he went to The Bachelorette he was in a very long relationship. Then he fell for Georgia but wasn't quick to say 'I love you'. He left with class and I think he was impressed by Georgia because she is clearly a smart, strong woman. I think for some strange reason Jake sees Megan as 'smart' too, yet I don't see  Megan as such. I don't think Megan is particularly smart or can even compare to Georgia. In fact, Megan and Georgia couldn't be more different, imo. I think that Jake likes strong women and good looks, and that is fine  but in his case, seeing only the good prevents him from seeing other red flags. He is in friendly terms with Megan, but I went and read his Instagram break-up post and I think he ideolises her, and he is still hoping  to go back with her and live HEA. If I knew him in real life I would love to have a serious talk with him and tell him that he can definitely do better than Megan! It frustrates me when I see how someone's virtues can at the same time be their downfall, which I feel is what is happening to Jake. It is naive to think that only the positive traits of a person matter and their defects can be ignored. I don't know if I am conveying accurately what I feel All About Love,  but you may be able to understand me since you also seem to check Jake's instagram.

Last edited by Popcorn For All on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add a word)

Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 2 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Norcalgal
andrewanon1987
Kas_256
ReneeM
Emayem