SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:14 am

Not sure why Italy is.mentioned to be honest. The only far conexion would be his sister vacationing in Santorini, Greek island, volcanic black island...

From Australia to Italy, it takes over 16hours one way, excluding transits. Time one would be 8 hours ahead. Then we have to add all the crew people and material cost, flight and hotel and transportation.... I mean.... the cost and timing would be totally cray cray IMO not impossible but mostly not budget wise and time consuming

Also, for people who visited Italy (I did btw) it does not look like it. Italy, Turkey, Greece are very rocky and there is no green vegetation. It is all burnt by the sun.

Anyway, I honestly think that Asia or even Africa are cheapest and closest and easiest choices.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:24 am

HEA wrote:Not sure why Italy is.mentioned to be honest. The only far conexion would be his sister vacationing in Santorini, Greek island, volcanic black island...

From Australia to Italy, it takes over 16hours one way, excluding transits. Time one would be 8 hours ahead. Then we have to add all the crew people and material cost, flight and hotel and transportation.... I mean.... the cost and timing would be totally cray cray IMO not impossible but mostly not budget wise and time consuming

Also, for people who visited Italy (I did btw) it does not look like it. Italy, Turkey, Greece are very rocky and there is no green vegetation. It is all burnt by the sun.

Anyway, I honestly think that Asia or even Africa are cheapest and closest and easiest choices.

JMO

imo the only reason we think it could be italy is because most of the bach crew (did osher go?) went to tim and annas (first bach au couple) wedding - which was in italy and at the time of frc.  So we thought they just killed 2 birds with one stone..

i have mentioned before that the jet boat scene does remind me of sardinia in italy...if it is italy i can only see it being very south of italy because like you say of the rocky aspect question hoping we get more to sleuth from scaps! it could very well be in australia, asia or africa no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:30 am

Ah! That makes more sense now. Thanks for the clarification

I have been in Siciliano and it is also a volcano. South of Italy is more rocky and again, no green much. What month was the finale? Also, I thought Tim wedding was private?

So far, I am no impressed with the dates... nothing really fancy. So maybe they kept their budget for the finale? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:46 am

HEA wrote:Ah! That makes more sense now. Thanks for the clarification

I have been in Siciliano and it is also a volcano. South of Italy is more rocky and again, no green much. What month was the finale? Also, I thought Tim wedding was private?

So far, I am no impressed with the dates... nothing really fancy. So maybe they kept their budget for the finale? giggling

yes i was looking at a few of the ppl that were invited to tim and annas wedding ig at the time and i know a few of them were holidaying in the south of italy just before the wedding

tim and annas wedding was in puglia, southern italy
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelor/inside-tim-and-annas-fairytale-wedding/news-story/eaeea15fd8263b8e577b2149fe00f47d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:40 am

@LeapofFaith IDK .... I still think stretchy..plus the scenery does not match. No green vegetation besides pines. The tree is very specific to Mediterranean. If you want to check, here is a google link

Mediterranean vegetation coast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:34 am

There's no guarantee that we've even seen any footage from the FRC location though - last year we thought the clip of Laura and Matty kissing near the white poles was in Thailand because her hair was frizzy but they were just in Sydney.  

Someone will CMIIW but I don't think there was any footage from Thailand in Matty's season preview? So IMO they may not have given us anything to sleuth the FRC location from yet other than our pre-season IG stalking.

IMO the clip of Sophie and Nick on the jetski/beach could well be in Australia.  Still quite possible IMO that the FRC was in the Italy/Greece region to tie in with Tim & Anna's wedding (two birds one stone as @LeapofFaith points out).

If not in Greece/Italy, IMO it's quite likely they filmed everything here.  Nick travels all over AU with National Geographic and other companies promoting Australian tourism so there may have been a deal cut to highlight AU, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:55 am

Bobette wrote:There's no guarantee that we've even seen any footage from the FRC location though - last year we thought the clip of Laura and Matty kissing near the white poles was in Thailand because her hair was frizzy but they were just in Sydney.  

Someone will CMIIW but I don't think there was any footage from Thailand in Matty's season preview?  So IMO they may not have given us anything to sleuth the FRC location from yet other than our pre-season IG stalking.

IMO the clip of Sophie and Nick on the jetski/beach could well be in Australia.  Still quite possible IMO that the FRC was in the Italy/Greece region to tie in with Tim & Anna's wedding (two birds one stone as @LeapofFaith points out).

If not in Greece/Italy, IMO it's quite likely they filmed everything here.  Nick travels all over AU with National Geographic and other companies promoting Australian tourism so there may have been a deal cut to highlight AU, IMO.

the only thing i can remember is in the preview they showed elise in thailand(picnic in her black swimmers) Hugesmile and a thai boat i believe? question

Anyway, for my personal pleasure i would so love the frc to be overseas Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2498057887 but hey it really could be all in aus laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:00 am

Hi, IMO the screenshots of N and S on JetSki maybe her HTV. S loves water activities and could be one of the islands off Brisbane ie Moreton, Peel. Maybe worth a look for the sleuthers.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:00 am

I suspect that we may not have any frc screencaps either. Just trying to eliminate stuff. Who of Nicks family were holidaying in Greece?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:08 am

Sundy wrote:I suspect that we may not have any frc screencaps either. Just trying to eliminate stuff. Who of Nicks family were holidaying in Greece?

nicks sister in santorini i believe? @Loulou i agree about it could be HTD - that would be an awesome HTD activity for them since she wanted to jet ski to him at the meet and greet Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:20 am

@Sundy - it was a comment by Nick's sister on her IG while in Santorini that really got me suspicious - something like "we should do this again on our own".  It just gave me the impression that they were there with a scheduled agenda for something and not just a personal holiday, IYKWIM.  She has travelled there in the past though so it may have been unrelated to the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Still catching up...Episode 4...

Oh Dasha, let's be real...Nick is not somebody you would fall for. An OK date. I do like that they discuss some more important issues than they do on the NA version of the show, but still, I didn't really sense a lot of chemistry from either of them. Yeah, he thought she was hot, but I don't think it was anymore than that.

The group date was pretty fun. I was shocked that Nick picked Cat for the SQT.... :dripdrip No producer interference there. Cat is as delusional as Cass. Nick was giving her every indication that he wanted to make out with her, that there was sexual chemistry???? Was she on the show I was watching? The guy was leaning away from her and pretty much told her rushing takes away from it. He was not into her or her super aggressive attempts at making out. BLOCKED. The badger for the win!!!! He is so not into her and IMO she is totally still there because she is a producer pick. I totally understand why she has had bad luck with guys and now if any of them have seen her on the show, they will run even faster in the opposite direction.

The cocktail party...what can I say? The witches continue with their bitchy ways. I'm looking at Romy and it says she is 30, but she looks 40. The nastiness is aging her. At this rate, in a couple of years she will look 80. More producer torture of Cass and lots of people who I have no idea who they are....and two of them even left.

Nothing shown of any relationship. Basically a waste of an episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 74 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret