SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:35 am

Source Foxtel.com.au

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 0df19410
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 9ac02110
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:26 am

Episode 5...

Sophie's date was cool. I would have loved that, however, I'm of two minds about it. It was an adrenalin type date which in the past in the US series was a sign of the F1 because the couple bond during the activity. On the other hand, this one required an ugly outfit which was not very flattering, they spent a lot of time with other people and it didn't give them much chance to talk. Now, obviously they seemed to have a lot of fun and spoke during the evening portion of the date, but it was still somewhat awkward IMO. She appeared somewhat closed off and he spent a lot of time and effort trying to draw her out. He is attracted to her and they are both adrenaline junkies so they have some stuff in common.

Several people have asked me how I would rate this make out compared to Britt's so I was paying particular attention to it. It was hot and steamy, but it didn't seem quite as passionate. While Nick did play with Sophie's hair, he wasn't as entwined in it as he had been with Britt. Also, while they were sitting close together, they didn't really put their arms around one another. They each had one arm around the back of the other, but their other arm was down and they were holding hands. It looked a little unnatural to me. Some people really find the hand holding/playing with fingers significant and romantic and in real life I would agree, but in Bachelor land, in my experience it usually means not F1. Now, I did wonder if they were sitting like that because they were told to so that the camera could get a good shot? and that might explain the awkwardness. Later on, she did put both arms around him, but his hand was still down. It actually again reminded me of Sean Lowe and his FDs with AshLee and Lindsay. Making out, but hands at sides. Either way, I thought it was a really good date, they had a good connection and good chemistry. Based on everything, I would give a slight edge to Britt simply because they were more entwined during their kissing and their date seemed to go much more smoothly. I will really need to see more before I truly make up my mind, but clearly Britt and Sophie are the two front runners. Nobody else has come close thus far.

I liked the group date with Nick's family grilling the ladies. Naturally Brooke and Britt made good impressions. Cat got annoyed because her reasons for being on the show were questioned...and rightly so. Meanwhile, Romy is busy  throwing Cass under the bus and Cass is making Nick's brother very uncomfortable. She reeks of desperation. I wish they had shown Sophie's time with the folks. Nick's sister is one smart cookie and didn't like the women cutting each other down. Take note future contestants....never waste time talking smack about someone else to the lead or their family and friends! And Romy, pot calling kettle. You are pissed that Blair is throwing you under the bus, but it's OK for you to throw Cass under there??? I wanted to smack Cat for just sitting there and laughing away enjoying the fighting. Those three really are horrible. I have rarely disliked contestants so much!

Just one more episode and I will be caught up!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:54 pm

For the record, is this season the most malicious? Was there another season that’s comparable? I’ve only seen Tim’s and Richie’s seasons and would say that it’s Richie’s for me. More so about the producers making Alex look desperate and it was a major distraction (that worked) 
Cass M&G was used as a distraction. The scheming and bullying of Cat, Romy and Alisha were right off the bat; more distractions and deflections question
Is there any remote probability of Nick going after Cass and professing his undying love? I mean, Cass wrote it down in her journal and they say if you write it, it will happen scratch amirite? Just a wild thought dizzydizzy
Nick is saying “go rogue”

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Daily Mail think is one of the intruders.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Enough wrote:Daily Mail think is one of the intruders.

It just might be but the DM has been on a fishing expedition at this forum and one of the contestants(Britt) said so on IG

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Enough wrote:Daily Mail think is one of the intruders.

It just might be but the DM has been on a fishing expedition at this forum and one of the contestants(Britt) said so on IG

daily mail said the same week that sophie is engaged and cass is engaged, insinuating that Nick is their fiance. Daily main is a gossip mag and gossip mags are not to be trusted, except when paps give them pictures. If we look at the video and the SC made on this forum, IMO, it is tinelle.

Now.. we have 2 episodes. So it is possible that we have 2 drama exit as I think bobette said earlier. Vanessa not being around anymore, so the 3 snakes had to find another victim to bully or several victims  Rolling Eyes

yes. In a previous season, I contacted a gossip mag because they did not credit this forum for the sleuthing and the blogger took credit on something this forum found. They came back to me after several days saying that no infringements were done. I hate those stupid bloggers who just steal ideas and sleuthing from this forum and are freaking paid for it...  :angryemotion

anyway. This is one of the reasons I kinda make sure that Shannon is not labeled on something she may be not. Maybe she is and does not care but until we can prove it, we should be cautious IMHO. A rumor can damage big time a person and it is her or his choice to make it public. I also understand that sleuthing means that we are trying to test possibilities though but the line is very thin IMHO :gotcha:

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Both girls (Tenille and the intruder) are pictured on dates after the next episode so IMO there will be no dramatic exits from anyone - just a bit of creative editing with some footage of an overly-emotional drunk girl running.  Producers must have loved it.

@Idlemess, regarding whether this season is the most malicious, I don't think so.  I think most of the girls are acting and playing a role, especially Romy who I just can't take seriously at all.  None of it seems personal and in the behind the scenes photos we saw during filming all the girls are laughing and having fun - I think this season's cast is probably the most canny/switched on to what is required to get airtime and post-show attention.  I haven't seen anything I would class as genuine nastiness.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:01 pm

the episode description for episode 7 says on bachelorette makes a run for it or something?  maybe tenille has the episode 1 on 1 date then later that night finds out intruders arrive get peed off because now she has feeling for nick but she has to compete with more girls so she flips out and makes a run for it laugh out loud

The intruders are here and, boy oh boy, they bring the drama. But the drama doesn't stop there. Later at the cocktail party, the claws really come out, causing chaos and a runaway Bachelorette. wrote:

https://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/wed/evening/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:04 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:the episode description for episode 7 says on bachelorette makes a run for it or something?  maybe tenille has the episode 1 on 1 date then later that night finds out intruders arrive get peed off because now she has feeling for nick but she has to compete with more girls so she flips out and makes a run for it laugh out loud

https://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/wed/evening/

Something weird is going on with Tenille's date.  It was only reported in the media last week.  According to the upload order on Diimex, her date is after the intruders arrive (the pics are usually uploaded in chronological order) so you may be right @LeapofFaith that it happens next ep.  But those pics were definitely not on the website back then or I would have added her date to the filming schedule.  Why hide them?  

Anyway, we have paparazzi photos of her looking happy and relaxed at a cocktail party after the intruders arrive, in a different outfit to the one when she's stripping off her audio. So even if it is her doing a runner, she doesn't leave for good IMO.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 PKyJ8I7

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Maybe she’s the next sacrificial lamb for the she wolves

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:08 pm

the logical thing to think would be that Tenille had a group date on ep7, intruders came and all was fine during the cocktail party but the drama happened on ep8. Or she had her single date on ep7 and all was fine during the episode but everything happened on episode 8.

I recall Nick saying: she stood up and ran away. When he said that, I had the impression he was surprised and saw her but he was not next to her. Then the voice of: go ahead and go find your friends that you do not have. This makes me suggest that the 3 snakes are involved.

Now, for her to run away must be something significant and obviously, she gave a poop of Nick for not staying and leave that way.

I am still convinced she left for good. She would lose face and pride to go back after this major drama scene IMO and seeing her all smiling the following day is for me illogical.

So for me, she does not go next episode but the one after. If we did not see the pics before, I think the prods wanted to introduce us to the Tenille drama after the Vanessa drama. One drama at a time. One week at a time. It makes no sense to tease us 2 weeks in advance. Her departure IMO happened ep 7 or ep 8, more likely ep 8 IMO.

now..... I wonder if this has nothing to do with Michael Turnbull? and Romy who seems to rattle everything and everyone pushed her button?  Maybe accusation about being here for BIP only too? Get attention etc.... which would be hilarious coming from the 3 snakes but they did wit Vanessa and probably others. I think something more was said for Tenille to be visibly so pissed off.

'He'd been liking my pictures on Instagram!' Bachelor contestant Tenille Favios reveals she once dated Michael Turnbull... as she gears up to compete for Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins' heart

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 74 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret