SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:35 am

Wow, TPTB are planning a massive blindside for when Brooke goes out. That date was a VERY F1 type date, like Matty and Laura's date last year. I agree with what someone mentioned upthread that Brooke is probably a bit quiet and reserved for Nick in the real world. She's definitely getting the Bette edit, whether she wants it or not who knows? 
But in the best news tonight, Cat was booted early, Romy self eliminated and Alisha didn't get a rose. Ding dong, the witches are dead! At least this weeks drama has given Cass a chance to not be the shows punching bag for a bit, although it looks like she'll be front and centre again next week when the lie detector guy asks her how many dates she's been on with Nick laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:18 am

I agree with whoever it was up thread who said Brooke will tell nick that she’s bisexual. I feel like her storyline might be headed for one similar to Olena where she seems to be hesitant or holding back in some way which initially presented as mystery but as the relationship deepened it caused issues.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:08 am

spangler wrote:I agree with whoever it was up thread who said Brooke will tell nick that she’s bisexual. I feel like her storyline might be headed for one similar to Olena where she seems to be hesitant or holding back in some way which initially presented as mystery but as the relationship deepened it caused issues.

I agree about the announcement but I don't think it will cause an issue at all - Nick will be fine with it IMO.  There must be some other (most likely scripted) reason she doesn't make it to the final 2 IMO, because her edit has been stellar thus far.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:42 am

phew!!! they are gone!!!

I will read you all in a minute but I just ended watching the episode and my take is that Nick is totally smitten by Brooke. 3 dates???? I recall 2. So she may have had a group date??

And then where is the 70s date in the car. Did they edit that part or it is it another date? it does not make sense because the car he arrived with is definitely a 70s car.

Now... what is the major personal info did Brooke have not said? Could it be she cannot have kids? Which if it is, should not be an issue because I read an article where Nick is not like super excited to have kids either (because his mother left her 7 kids behind, because he saw his father struggle... I am sure it was shared on this forum already, if not let me know, I will find the article). The other option is her bisexuality which is not an issue at all IMO. If a person is in a relationship, it does not matter truly. I think the major important issue is that she will not move to Sydney. like at all. And that will be the breaking point for Nick. and that is why she will not be the F1 anymore. Because to be honest, the love story I saw and see is with Brooke right now, not Britt, not Sophie.

So the last 2 girls were just there for the road and fun. and this is why he may be single today because his choice was never either of them.

the pool party was moot. the departure of the tripod a good surprise as many thought 2 would remain longer. Now, back reading you all to know your opinion!! :gotcha:

just my opinion here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:03 pm

HEA wrote:and I suspect this single date with Brooke goes with this one maybe?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 471010
recorded TV - my SC

so this is another single date. So whatever she said to Nick I think did not bother him much.

also, I am thinking that the 70s red car date... they had a lot of hair make up.... if it was the same date, none of that was seen on the bench which if they took a shower, they would have changed clothes and they did not. So I am confused about this 70s red car date. Could be then a group date as many suggested here and she got the last part of it?

whatever she tells him (methinks during a cocktail party) in her blue lace dress is something that he will be upset with. But again, we see her on another date receiving a rose when he said: can you please shut down the lights?

so IMO they are making a big deal of it but as usual, it is not. But It is possible the edits want us to doubt their relationship and justify her F3 position? who knows

now... maybe this is why some (including me) think that Nick looks single today? He has a long-term relationship with Brooke?????? This is why he was seen on the other coast in Broome and people said he was having a fling there? Was it Brooke who flew from Perth there??? I know it is stretchy but we have seen more cray cray than that right?

JMO

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2110
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2210
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2310
recorded TV - my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm so relieved those 3 evil harpies are gone, now I feel like I can finally enjoy the rest of the season

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Questions:

Was Laura on mags a lot more than the other girls last season?
Who is on mags the more this season you think? Cass?

I think Britt will get a single date next week... do you think it will be the zoo and crocodile?
Compared to Matty season who had the SD on ep8.?

I think we need a comparison table between seasons Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 pm

rchan wrote:I reckon it's about how Brooke's bisexual

Welcomeparty!

Who do you think is top 3? Who do you think is F1? hi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:43 pm

spangler wrote:I agree with whoever it was up thread who said Brooke will tell nick that she’s bisexual. I feel like her storyline might be headed for one similar to Olena where she seems to be hesitant or holding back in some way which initially presented as mystery but as the relationship deepened it caused issues.

I think she was very opened during their time on the bench. He talk about pain and she talk about her losses. IMO we did not hear her details, but it was discussed. Being bisexual is not hesitating about choosing a male or a female IMO. Being bisexual means the person does not care the genre, not the human. There’s nothing missing in the relationship or this person would favor a ménage a trois. The person fall in love or not. A bisexual person IMO is not unhappy because the person is not both a man and a woman in the same body IMO.

If any hesitation, I think it would be to know more about this person, if this person would fit in the real world, if long distance is an option, etc. I do not think she held back. I do not think her bisexuality is an issue at all.

Megan is the perfect example. We saw her falling for a girl, and then a boy. She is just a free spirit that wander around the world, difficult to keep up with. Everyone is different of course but for me if it did not work with Brooke and Nick, it is more long distance.

Can you please share why you think that way? Maybe I miss something? bestbud!

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm

HEA wrote:
I think we need a comparison table between seasons Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 2498057887

Wikipedia has all that kind of info for each season. Here's Matty's:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(Australia_season_5)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:

Wikipedia has all that kind of info for each season. Here's Matty's:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(Australia_season_5)

Thanks !

I am thinking one table? But yes this helps! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:50 pm

HEA wrote:

I think she was very opened during their time on the bench. He talk about pain and she talk about her losses. IMO we did not hear her details, but it was discussed. Being bisexual is not hesitating about choosing a male or a female IMO. Being bisexual means the person does not care the genre, not the human. There’s nothing missing in the relationship or this person would favor a ménage a trois. The person fall in love or not. A bisexual person IMO is not unhappy because the person is not both a man and a woman in the same body IMO.

If any hesitation, I think it would be to know more about this person, if this person would fit in the real world, if long distance is an option, etc. I do not think she held back. I do not think her bisexuality is an issue at all.

Megan is the perfect example. We saw her falling for a girl, and then a boy. She is just a free spirit that wander around the world, difficult to keep up with. Everyone is different of course but for me if it did not work with Brooke and Nick, it is more long distance.

Can you please share why you think that way? Maybe I miss something? bestbud!

JMO

I think you have misinterpreted what I’ve said. I don’t think she’s hesitant because she’s bisexual. I think that’s what she’s just announcing to nick and I don’t think there will be any issues stemming from that. It is what it is.
Completely separate to that, I just think she is hesitant. You look at some of these other girls who come off their dates with Nick and they appear over the moon but I don’t see that with Brooke. Could be due to editing but there’s just less vibes I’m getting from Brooke compared to some of the others. I do think TPTB love to generate story lines for the girls even if they aren’t entirely true and I just feel that the hesitant editing of Brooke could be leading up to an olena style exit. Does that make sense?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 74 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret