SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:11 am

After watching tonight... I don't see how Sophie can even be considered a possibility for F1 unless something miraculous happens. no idea

He has a stronger connection with Dasha IMO

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:22 am

stoneleigh wrote:After watching tonight... I don't see how Sophie can even be considered a possibility for F1 unless something miraculous happens. no idea

He has a stronger connection with Dasha IMO

He has a stronger connection with the cameraman, IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:22 am

I can certainly see the F2 story developing for Sophie. She is putting all her feelings out there which as we saw from tenille’s little display, goes a long way with nick. But still defs not f1 material. I think after the uproar of the last few seasons where people wanted certain people to win, I think the Bach editors are going with a favoured f1 edit this year so there’s no whinging about who won. Considering the backlash they’ve received from Ali being bachelorette they certainly wouldn’t want another Alex Nation style win on their hands or they’ll lose a lot of viewers.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:20 pm

spangler wrote:I can certainly see the F2 story developing for Sophie. She is putting all her feelings out there which as we saw from tenille’s little display, goes a long way with nick. But still defs not f1 material. I think after the uproar of the last few seasons where people wanted certain people to win, I think the Bach editors are going with a favoured f1 edit this year so there’s no whinging about who won. Considering the backlash they’ve received from Ali being bachelorette they certainly wouldn’t want another Alex Nation style win on their hands or they’ll lose a lot of viewers.

well the clear 2 favorites are Brooke and Britt then.... Britt, we saw her only in 2 single dates. Brooke is pretty much on every episodes, either single dates or one-on-one or cocktail.

I have this nagging feeling that Brooke will leave on her own at F3. The background looks very much the mansion with the xmas lights though so I am not 100% sure. Do they come back to the mansion for the F3 rose ceremony? The body language is not him telling her goodbye but IMO the reverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:41 pm

just finished episode 10... just boring.

noticed that nick held by the waist Britt and the focus was on sophie for a change. nothing happened during 1-on-1 with sophie that makes me think nick was never really crushing on her.

the only noticeable is of course nick calling Britt, Brooke..... and it was funny that she did not hear it and he said: "thank god for that". We all know that when a guy call a girl by another name it is never a good sign.... honest mistake yes, but still never a good sign.

jamie lee was the one to go and of course tenille took her place. Boring conversation to watch between tenille and nick.

Cass being the blonde that she is, pushed the button to ask Jamie Lee: you did not get a rose? #duhblondemoment

So again, nothing interesting. very disappointing edits here. Lost of time watching.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:59 pm

HEA wrote:I have this nagging feeling that Brooke will leave on her own at F3. The background looks very much the mansion with the xmas lights though so I am not 100% sure. Do they come back to the mansion for the F3 rose ceremony? The body language is not him telling her goodbye but IMO the reverse.

If you mean the body language in the scene where Nick is rubbing his face and looking stressed, that's not the F4 to F3 ceremony.  They're wearing different clothes and Brooke's hair is smoothed back.  Also we see her holding a rose so if she leaves at a cocktail party it can only be the F3 to F2 ceremony IMO.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 OU9xf6t
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 5YzScCt

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA:  You mean this scene?

HEA wrote:

via GIPHY

my gif
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:15 pm

I know there’s been a lot of backlash regarding the “I’ve dated women” reveal because the view is that it’s hardly a bombshell and anyone in 2018 would agree. But what if it was regarded as the bombshell because of the domino effect that is to come? For nick to be stressed/upset in the above scap something is going to rattle him. Whether the rumoured Jamie Lee relationship comes into it will be interesting to see.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:16 pm

IA with you Sundy. I think they’re still together for the exact same reasons you think.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:46 pm

@Bobette this is what I meant. F3 to F2. I do not remember if they come back to the mansion for the RC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:50 pm

HEA wrote:@Bobette this is what I meant. F3 to F2. I do not remember if they come back to the mansion for the RC

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Sundy wrote:Why do Nicks dates always start in the bush. He is like the Aussie Tarzan. The Badgzan!

Yes and 8 of 10 of his dates have them laying somewhere. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Sundy wrote:Hahaha. Nick called Britt Brooke. I’m peeing my pants

The BEST of the season!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 74 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret