SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:18 pm

@HEA, Richie was also "recycled" and he was Sam's F3.  

IMO TPTB have worked out through trial and error that F3 is a better position for the intended next Lead to bow out - especially if it's on their own terms - because it frees them up to start their own season with less emotional baggage.  

Matty had an awkward (IMO scripted) conversation with Elora on his first date about how he'd healed and was over Georgia and was ready to love again and bla bla bla - not great viewing.  They wouldn't want to have to do that again IMO.

Idlemess wrote:I think social media activity was sleuthed for a timeline on the contestants as to when they returned to SM. Is that 100% proof of the process of elimination.

Yes, Brooke was active on social media before the FRC was filmed.  Britt and Sophie returned the same day as each other, and within a day or so of Nick.  Not 100% proof, but close enough for me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Bobette wrote:@HEA, Richie was also "recycled" and he was Sam's F3.  

IMO TPTB have worked out through trial and error that F3 is a better position for the intended next Lead to bow out - especially if it's on their own terms - because it frees them up to start their own season with less emotional baggage.  

Matty had an awkward (IMO scripted) conversation with Elora on his first date about how he'd healed and was over Georgia and was ready to love again and bla bla bla - not great viewing.  They wouldn't want to have to do that again IMO.

Oooooooo let’s not forget the Australian banana sweetheart cantstopl

Recycling is imo a major error.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:57 pm

For the record I don’t see Brooke and Nick as a couple. I think she is perfectly lovely and so incredible sweet but I just don’t see her as a match for Nick. IMO he is more suited to Sophie or Britt. And don’t forget Nicks nickname for Britt is Fit Britt. I see fire and passion with Britt and more of a respect for Brooke. I think that what Nick sees has with Brooke will fizzle or wain over time. I’m interested to see the single date with Britt I think it will be a game changer. I think Sophie knows she is not F1 and will just enjoy the ride. All just MHO. Time will tell
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Sundy wrote:For the record I don’t see Brooke and Nick as a couple. I think she is perfectly lovely and so incredible sweet but I just don’t see her as a match for Nick. IMO he is more suited to Sophie or Britt. And don’t forget Nicks nickname for Britt is Fit Britt. I see fire and passion with Britt and more of a respect for Brooke. I think that what Nick sees has with Brooke will fizzle or wain over time. I’m interested to see the single date with Britt I think it will be a game changer. I think Sophie knows she is not F1 and will just enjoy the ride. All just MHO. Time will tell

Good Post I agree 100% with everything you just said, @Sundy.  

Brooke's great, but IMO, too sensible/stable for Nick.  He needs someone more flighty/adventurous, IMO.  I wonder if she would take on the role of Lead if offered.  I said from the start I think she's too good for this show and I stand by that - they'd have to really sweet talk her to get her as Lead, IMO.  It would raise the calibre of the show after Ali's season, that's for sure.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:For the record I don’t see Brooke and Nick as a couple. I think she is perfectly lovely and so incredible sweet but I just don’t see her as a match for Nick. IMO he is more suited to Sophie or Britt. And don’t forget Nicks nickname for Britt is Fit Britt. I see fire and passion with Britt and more of a respect for Brooke. I think that what Nick sees has with Brooke will fizzle or wain over time. I’m interested to see the single date with Britt I think it will be a game changer. I think Sophie knows she is not F1 and will just enjoy the ride. All just MHO. Time will tell

Brooke's great, but IMO, too sensible/stable for Nick.  He needs someone more flighty/adventurous, IMO.  I wonder if she would take on the role of Lead if offered.  I said from the start I think she's too good for this show and I stand by that - they'd have to really sweet talk her to get her as Lead, IMO.  It would raise the calibre of the show after Ali's season, that's for sure.  laugh out loud

On the same page @Bobette. I would love to see her do it and use it as a social platform for all the wonderful stuff she does but I don’t know how that would fit into the schedule???
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:24 pm

Bobette wrote:

I agree too. I just don’t see the passion between them – IMO even Nicks kiss with Tenille was more passionate. That doesn’t mean he doesn’t have feelings for Brooke, but not love imo. However I don’t know about Bachette for Brooke. She is just too reserved. I just saw the BTS clip with Deanna and other intruder and she barely said anything. I think a more outgoing personality is needed to carry the show.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:29 pm

I think that's exactly how and why they got her on the show in the first place @Sundy - I think they saw her as the perfect girl to combat the allegations of lack of diversity (it didn't work - they still got blasted on SM) and went courting her.  

I think they would have said look, you'll get national exposure for your community, and a platform to raise important social issues.  We'll guarantee you a place in the final 3 and some respectful, dignified dates along the way (no jumping out of a plane into a river or fishing in dungarees for Brooke - just a bit of sport, dinner with the parents, and some fine art laugh out loud).  

IMO they'll now be upping the ante and saying, you have the opportunity to capitalise on your popularity here - all the contestants are saying how wonderful you are - Nick is talking you up on national TV - how could you turn it down?!  

But as you say @Agent99, she might be too reserved/dignified to carry it off.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:15 am

For the record, I am so not seeing what you do not see!! rofl

I see 2 people attracted to each other very much. They are evolving naturally into knowing each other. There is no acting (eh Britt?). There is no playing coy (eh Sophie?). It is one of the most genuine journey I have ever seen on this franchise.

So if she is good for bachelorette, then she is no good for Nick? That is  weird. Right now she is like Tara, the australian sweetheart. Tara was never cast to be next bachelorette and I do not think Brooke was cast to be next bachelorette either. IMO

That this journey will evolve to falling in love. I do not know. I do not think nobody at this point know. I think we can make supposition of what we see but at this point.

The single date Nick and Brooke had was very romantic, very sweet and the chemistry was so there. They could not keep touching each other. IMO

I am yet to see the same with Britt. I got a glimpse with Sophie rolling on the beach so I know it will be there... which is a WTH moment if he picked Britt.

Right now I do not know what happened that made Nick moved away from Brooke. I am waiting, like everyone, to know. But prods are great... cough cough beloved Elise edits... couch cough adored Tara edits... So at the end of the day only one relationship matters and it is the F1.... ****IF**** it is Britt (yet to be 100% sure) then I need to see the love story developing now. Now that the villains are gone, maybe there is a chance to that but methinks they will now goes with Sophie.

Anyway.. I am enjoying the lovely couple Nick and Brooke right now. They had a super cute date and it seems, as per mags and twitter, that many think so too.

Regarding her personality not matching Nick. I so beg to differ. I am very extrovert and my hubby was very introvert. I met many many couple the same. Opposite attracts. And so far, Brooke is very sportive. I think they have plenty in common. Anyway... my point is that couples do not need to be alike in personalities at all. that is very much a cliché. everyone is different and have different needs. Right now, I believe his top girls fulfill some of nicks needs. Sophie is physical/sexual, Britt is friend zone and Brooke is mental/emotional/nurturing. That is the way I see it now. That is what the edits show me.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:32 am

Time will tell @HEA. We shall have to wait and see I suppose
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:34 am

Sundy wrote:Time will tell @HEA. We shall have to wait and see I suppose

not sure what besides seeing Britt F1, as sleuthed. But do not get me wrong, if Brooke is the next bachelorette, I will be very happy. I just think it is a very very slim possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:38 am

HEA wrote:For the record, I am so not seeing what you do not see!! rofl

So if she is good for bachelorette, then she is no good for Nick? That is  weird. Right now she is like Tara, the australian sweetheart. Tara was never cast to be next bachelorette and I do not think Brooke was cast to be next bachelorette either. IMO

Brooke's out of Nick's league and he knows it, IMO. laugh out loud

Tara was TPTB's choice for next Bachelorette, but she refused to do it, after the way they edited her brother on HTDs.  She talked about it here.  She also said she knew she couldn't hurt people in the way a Lead is required to do.  I agree with her and don't think she'd have made a good Lead.  

Brooke IMO has all the qualities to make a very desirable Lead (in contrast to someone like, oh I don't know, Ali Oetjen) however that's a double edged sword, since she's probably also too sensible to take it on.  I'd love to see who they match her up with though and I'd definitely watch her season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:00 am

Bobette wrote:
HEA wrote:For the record, I am so not seeing what you do not see!! rofl

Brooke's out of Nick's league and he knows it, IMO. laugh out loud

Tara was TPTB's choice for next Bachelorette, but she refused to do it, after the way they edited her brother on HTDs.  She talked about it here.  She also said she knew she couldn't hurt people in the way a Lead is required to do.  I agree with her and don't think she'd have made a good Lead.  

Brooke IMO has all the qualities to make a very desirable Lead (in contrast to someone like, oh I don't know, Ali Oetjen) however that's a double edged sword, since she's probably also too sensible to take it on.  I'd love to see who they match her up with though and I'd definitely watch her season.

tara was not cast to be next bachelorette... they proposed her because she became Australia sweetheart (probably seeing how much $$ they will take out of it). If I am wrong, please do not hesitate to share me the link where it was sleuthed.

I am not sure where the "too sensible" come from. Yes she is caring, yes she has difficult past and very heartful but I think she is compationate, not to be mistaken with too sensible IMO. If she was too sensible, she would not be able to do her job with youth in dificulties. It takes a lot of strength to do this kind of job. Too sensible would not be the best way to help those kids imo

But if Brooke decide to accept the gig, I will be extatic as I will truly like the lead and this did not happen since Ashley/JP... But I still stand to think that recycling is a major error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret