SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachbee Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:51 am

Has anybody else watched the unseen footage of Nick and Britt's date on tenplay? They dance and Nick makes a joke about the snake being her new handbag, she doesn't laugh, they look awkward af and she says she wouldn't call it romantic... i cant blame her because the snakes!! but it is the first time i have seen Nick look uncomfortable with her
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:28 am

I wonder if the prod will make a different kind of edit next season? They received a lot of poop regarding bullying and also the bisexuality bombshell they managed to anger all the LGBT community...

I hope they will. Because it was honestly very painful to watch....

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:41 am

I agree @HEA it needs to change or it won’t survive
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 pm

@Sundy no worries at all  bestbud! 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Reminder:  In case it was missed, yesterday a reminder about posting in correct threads was posted upthread herePosts made after the reminder that were about SM/media have been moved to the SM/Media thread.  Please be sure to post about media or social media in the SM/Media thread. This thread is for discussion of Episodes.  Thank you Smiley  
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy no worries at all  bestbud! 

Back at you bestbud!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:43 pm

I am going to ask you all something:

as per your memories, does the F1 is obvious or hidden during the cocktail party of the M&G?

Do you remember about Laura (Matty J)?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:09 pm

HEA wrote:I am going to ask you all something:

as per your memories, does the F1 is obvious or hidden during the cocktail party of the M&G?

Laura and Mattys was shown very briefly- she was the one he pulled away first at the met and greet to talk too but the conversation was cut off by eloras entrance (with fire dancing) anyway that’s what confuses me is Britt and nick conversation wasn’t shown??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:25 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:I am going to ask you all something:

Laura and Mattys was shown very briefly- she was the one he pulled away first at the met and greet to talk too but the conversation was cut off by eloras entrance (with fire dancing) anyway that’s what confuses me is Britt and nick conversation wasn’t shown??

i watched again the M&G and Britt is doing a lot of ITM. It is quite interesting because it is not about her feelings but about the conversation going on with cass and sophie mostly.... and we have maybe 3 ITM from Brooke all about Nick.

Many hidden edits IMO:

another thing interesting are the zoom on the girls when Osher is speaking and when he said: I have seen people here fall madly in love..... zoom was on Sophie and right after Brooke.
Then at one point, Cass said "there will be a lot of breaking hearts" and zoom was again on Sophie who said: oh god.
Another Cass saying: there is 20 something other girls and they are all threats... and zoom on Brooke.
Britt narrating her M&G and says: it means that we probably kissed at pre-school... and emily saying: maybe it was meant to be girl.

When Nick explains his 1 2 3 kind of love he says in joke about the 3rd love: "maybe not find it today, that would be a bit quick" .... zoom on Brooke.

so the edits definitely gave us a message IMO

1. sophie will fall madly in love and have her heart broken (2 clear zoom on her)
3. britt wih tons of ITM (emily saying: meant to be)
3. Nick will find his 3rd "love" but maybe not "today" aka at ep1, implying hopefuly/probably later (zoom on Brooke)

if you check all the dates, it is a 50/50 between Brooke and Britt. And IMO there is a reason why we do not see either one in the teaser along with sophie kissing on beach. I believe prods decided to play yo-yo between the 2 girls so we go back and forth.

I still think Britt is F1 but a little 1% think that Brooke is. Nick reaction after Brooke on the red carpet was for me the same reaction as Matty J and Laura. Same kind of outfit too. The drawing painting single date too. The kiss on the head, very affectionate not lusting jumping the bones. Great edits obviously.

JMO

The last part of "love" is on Brooke.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 10810
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 10910
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:30 pm

very interesting @HEA and i agree. Someone actually mentioned to me that the edit for Sophie is actually a whole like the edit that they did for Sam Frost..Which i found fascinating and totally can see it because Sophie IMO has been narrating, and doing a fair bit of the itms..she is pretty funny as well imo..

I really like the sleuthed F4 Sophie, Brooke, Britt and Cass. I especially like Sophie and the way she has been post show. She hasn't been to showy, she hasn't flaunted her other business account and been pretty respectful on SM.  I hope we get to see more of her, probably on BIP i guess Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:41 pm

I think the voice at the end of the season preview (episode 1) that says "What is the point of me being here?" is Brooke. I'm pretty sure it's her voice. I think it's highly likely that she has some kind of emotional episode (maybe the jealousy referred to in the episode descriptions coming up?) to do with the 'self doubt' that has been pointedly referenced a couple of times.

I will ponder this some more I think. question

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:00 pm

stoneleigh wrote:I think the voice at the end of the season preview (episode 1) that says "What is the point of me being here?" is Brooke. I'm pretty sure it's her voice. I think it's highly likely that she has some kind of emotional episode (maybe the jealousy referred to in the episode descriptions coming up?) to do with the 'self doubt' that has been pointedly referenced a couple of times.

I will ponder this some more I think. question

You got me intrigued @stoneleigh so I went back and listened.  

I don't think that audio goes with the video of the brunette (presumably Brooke) with her back to the camera, so that alone makes me think it's not Brooke.  Could it be Cass?  Her voice is usually sweeter/higher but the woman sounds stuffed up from crying which could make her sound more nasally.  Hmmm I'm not sure.

Also the fact that the person says "what is the point of me being here?" rather than "what's the point..." is interesting to me.  I'd be tempted to think it's someone who speaks English as their second language (Dasha?) but I don't hear an accent.... It wasn't something Tenille said before she left was it?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret