SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:12 am

The way Britt is saying that she knows a lot of people in the entertainment business. The way she likes and acts with social media. The hashtag insinuating that she is part of the broken heart trio (all 3 girls fell in love and were rejected/dumped)... For me, this is a clear message that she did not initiate the breakup and is peed off about it. Probably no clear explanation or she was cheated early on or something like that. As many said I think, Nick did not make a lot of interviews and during those he did, he was just bland about it.

I agree with @bobette that they will act like Sophie/Stu and wait until Ali season is on to make the announcement. Meanwhile, Britt will endorse the "Sam Frost victim suit" and get all the luv of the audience. Nick will play possum and continue to travel and do whatever.

So I am thinking out loud here but Nick is a hunter. He loves to chase women. It is pretty clear and we have an example with Cass. He chased her in a bar, she probably made him hang and once the done deal is done, thank you maam see ya maybe. I have no idea if this is true or not or if he is a jerk. I am thinking of picking girls in bars is what he does and picking girls in bars are not the best place to settle down and have a monogamous relationship. Nick’ brother was so painful to watch with Cassandra. She was a scratch and he knew it. Girl fell in love with the man she slept with. Classic story.

As I said, popular sports players have a little harem around them. They love to party, go in bars. They live the grand life. They are dozen to wish to add a celebrity on their wall. Nick retired in 2016. He probably still have issues to adjust and definitely not ready to settle down. He was very popular, still is for a while because of his trademark curly hair and mo. It must be difficult to stop the adulation of groupies. ... so my question is: is Nick ready to settle down 2years after his retirement? Is he ready to be monogamous?

I do believe that Britt will not be quiet. Maybe not immediately but once the medias will calm down, I have a feeling that her chatterbox will be wide opened, helped with Cassandra. Somehow, I think Sophie will keep a low profile because she does not want it to interfere with her carer.

Anyway.... all of this is just thinking out loud. Again, I have no idea.

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by laura_ann Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:26 am

HEA wrote:

I read in an article that Nick is not keen to have kids because he saw his father struggling to raise 7 kids. So when she said she wants kids, you can see how unhappy he is and he stopped smiling and the camera stopped. Of course I have nothing to prove that but this is a gutt feeling here.

JMO

This would explain the laughter during Cass's lie detector discussion after the mention of kids! They both laughed after that question and Nick said "that's funny!" Maybe Nick not wanting children is the reason they stopped seeing each other before all of this?

laura_ann

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:32 am

stoneleigh wrote:
Sundy wrote:There is no way in hell Nick would be allowed to miss finale week. I’m certain he would be contractually obliged to be here. And if they have split he would not be so obvious as to book something in the week of finale knowing it would give it away

So do you think the finale will air later?
Maybe 20 episodes like Blake’s season  dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:42 am

laura_ann wrote:
HEA wrote:

I read in an article that Nick is not keen to have kids because he saw his father struggling to raise 7 kids. So when she said she wants kids, you can see how unhappy he is and he stopped smiling and the camera stopped. Of course I have nothing to prove that but this is a gutt feeling here.

JMO

This would explain the laughter during Cass's lie detector discussion after the mention of kids! They both laughed after that question and Nick said "that's funny!" Maybe Nick not wanting children is the reason they stopped seeing each other before all of this?

I do not think so. Britt said she wanted kids later, continue to travel and later only settle down with kids. I think Nick has a commitment phobia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:44 am

I still think he's not over the ex and still in rebound mode, but that's JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:08 am

Yawn

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Dbd47d10
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:01 am

Sundy wrote:Yawn

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Dbd47d10

Hmm all this jealousy and resentment is getting a bit old, especially if it's still hanging around in next week's ep
By next week, there would be what 6-7 girls left. I can't see Cass, Britt and Sophie being anything other than tight-knit, and Brooke, Emily and Dasha seem way to genuine and nice to resent the other girls. That leaves Shannon, Tenille and Jamie Lee? I wonder what happens in this episode and who causes it

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:02 am

Sneak peak from tonight and someone cries and leaves. I think it might be Tenille. LastBachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 E353bf10
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 9d43a410
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 14607d10 cap is from a sneak peak and others from preview
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by rchan Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:04 am

Yep definitely Tenille - this must be the episode where Nick also 'experiences heartbreak' from the preview in episode 1

rchan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:23 am

yeah i agree that its tenille..
so does that mean 2 leave tonight? that leaves 7 girls left for next week? i assume cass has her SD next wednesday and the segway date is with the final 7 girls? so maybe next thursday's episode is someone's second single date?(that would get the girls jealous)... then following week htds and final 3 date...but if nick is in kokoda then maybe they do drag out 2 more episodes before finale?? :crazed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:38 am

Oh my god! We have avocado gate again
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:39 am

And we're off...

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 62 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret