SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:37 am

Sundy wrote:Brooke gets the key. Man we’ve been watching this show too long

could all be producers at this point laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 am

Oh yay!! Allaboutlove your back!!! :sending flowers

That was such a good first episode! Sorry I missed the live posting but it was the first time I watched the show with hubby!! He loves nick and thank goodness because he could translate laugh out loud

I actually didn’t mind the drama! Vanessa sunshine villain was funny but the other cat was a bully....absolutely loved Britt and she actually seems very down to earth and normal..Brooke is my Hubby’s favourite .
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So far Cass is getting the stage 5 clinger, Alisha is our narrator and Cat is Jen Hawke the try hard villain. Brooke getting early front runner for sure, and getting the key will put a target on her back for bitchery.

Haven't watched yet (will be working late so probably watch tonight) but I caught the bit of Cass getting upset. Either she's a much better actress than your average H & A extra or she has real feelings for Nick. Bloody producers totally set her up IMO. It's going to be hard to watch her get crushed at F4. Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:08 am

@LeapofFaith TY!  glad to be back! bestbud!

I'm looking forward to watching Brittany too! When I saw her in the group photo she immediately stood out to me. Her first night outfit was matched the most to Nick's outfit (both in color and style) which makes me think the producers/stylist planned it that way! 

I can see Britt being an audience fave this season along with Brooke. Cant wait to watch and see the other women and Nick interact  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:16 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:So far Cass is getting the stage 5 clinger, Alisha is our narrator and Cat is Jen Hawke the try hard villain. Brooke getting early front runner for sure, and getting the key will put a target on her back for bitchery.

Haven't watched yet (will be working late so probably watch tonight) but I caught the bit of Cass getting upset.  Either she's a much better actress than your average H & A extra or she has real feelings for Nick.  Bloody producers totally set her up IMO.  It's going to be hard to watch her get crushed at F4.  Upset

Yep, Cass is either a fantastic actress or she has had an absolute number done on her by production. First of all casting her when she already knows Nick, and then giving her the crazy stalker edit. If it’s the latter I really feel for her, as she’s going to get all of the downsides of going on the show without any of the benefits.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:15 pm

IMO, Cass has the worst hair-extensions in Bach history
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Emilia23_12 wrote:IMO, Cass has the worst hair-extensions in Bach history

Tell me about it laugh out loud I thought they were about to fall out!!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 9afaff10
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:55 pm

Bobette wrote:Link to a page which will have all episodes:  
https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/4fW-WF

You may need to follow the page owner and request access.  You can do so here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE

@Emilia23_12 Terrible, but I still think Megan's from BiPAU were worse. laugh out loud

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:31 pm

I liked the first episode. All the F4 were prominent - no-one is hidden. I think Britt is the F1, but would be happy with either as both her and Sophie seem like good fits. Sophie featured prominently in the promo with the action dates and Britt with the more low key ones. IMO where Nick and Sophie are jetskiing is the place they went for the FRC so should be fun for the sleuthers.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:46 pm

does anyone have a link to watch the show?

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:24 pm

Zaynab wrote:does anyone have a link to watch the show?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Bobette wrote:
Zaynab wrote:does anyone have a link to watch the show?

Thank you, I am just waiting to be added.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret