SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:53 am

I am not sure why I can't warm to Brooke.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:54 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:57 am

HEA wrote: what about the traditional 2 on 1 ???

Bach Aussie doesn't always have a 2-on-1. Sam Wood and Richie's season never had 2-on-1 from what I remember and going by https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(Australian_TV_series)

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove I don’t really know yet. I suspect we will go down to 6 tonight. Sophie’s date will be next then cocktail party taking it to F5 and then the traditional F5 group date weekend away and straight to HTDs?
Agree  bestbud!  Sept 27 Ep 14 would be F5 to F4 and onto HTDs

Sundy wrote:Bowling group date next week and Sophie’s single date. Ice hockey and pool kiss
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Sophie's ice skating, and black swimsuit screencaps are from next ep
@Sundy @Dirty Street Pie thumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 am

HEA wrote:so that was not brooke who cried????????

It was Dasha
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:59 am

Sundy wrote:

It was Dasha

well considering her SD was a disaster she thought it was her. A little bit like Jamie Lee.

did emily got a rose?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote: what about the traditional 2 on 1 ???

Bach Aussie show doesn't always have a 2-on-1. Sam Wood and Richie's season never had 2-on-1 from what I remember and going by https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelor_(Australian_TV_series)

oh thanks for this clarification!!
i did not watch richie nor sam wood Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:02 am

HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:

It was Dasha

well considering her SD was a disaster she thought it was her. A little bit like Jamie Lee.

did emily got a rose?

Yes she did. Only Shannon left and it was very embarassing
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:05 am

Sundy wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:

It was Dasha

did emily got a rose?

Yes she did. Only Shannon left and it was very embarassing

Yep I think Nick put her out of her misery and did the mercy cull. I cringed for her when she told him he should have taken her out on another date and that they would have made an awesome couple. hmmm

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:09 am

After tonight's episode 12 there are 6 women left and only one SD until HTDs tentative episodes if one women leaves per ep:

Ep 13 (Wed Sept 26) = F6 to F5 (SD = Sophie; GD = bowling)
Ep 14 (Thurs Sept 27) = F5 to F4 (everyone on GD)

Ep 15 (Wed Oct 3) = HTDs/F4 to F3
Ep 16 (Thurs Oct 4) = FDs/F3 to F2

Ep 17 (Wed Oct 10) = FRC finale 

Note: For discussion for what this means in regards to Nick's Kokoda trek Oct 1-11 and his F1/media rounds please discuss in the SM/Media thread
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:13 am

@AllAboutLove. We normally have two episodes for F2 don’t we

Edit. Just
Checked and I was wrong

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:13 am

Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Brooke has a really weird kind of PO'd look on her face when Shannon leaves, where the other girls look more upset?

There something just off isn’t there

I haven't watched the ep yet - did she look pissed at Nick, or just in general? IMO Brooke was recruited to promote diversity and potentially as next Lead - she'd have been offered certain sweeteners and potentially guaranteed Top 3, IMO.  If that included keeping her bestie around to keep her company, and then Shannon got sent home, she'd be pissed at the producers, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:18 am

well she may have been cast for a purpose but I think all contestants are too

IMO you cannot fake that much interest and I do see a real complicity from day 1.

I think they were happy to have an indigenous girl in nick season and bisexual on top of that and nick had also a major crush on her too (his words are not fake like the other SD I saw IMO)

so overall it is a win win. whatever the purposes we do not know yet.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret