SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:18 am

@Bobette is was just off. I can’t put me finger on it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette is was just off. I can’t put me finger on it

Thanks - I'll keep an eye out when I watch yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Brooke has a really weird kind of PO'd look on her face when Shannon leaves, where the other girls look more upset?

There something just off isn’t there

I haven't watched the ep yet - did she look pissed at Nick, or just in general? IMO Brooke was recruited to promote diversity and potentially as next Lead - she'd have been offered certain sweeteners and potentially guaranteed Top 3, IMO.  If that included keeping her bestie around to keep her company, and then Shannon got sent home, she'd be pissed at the producers, IMO.
IMO kind of detached and pissed off, when everyone else was full of emotion. Seems more weird when we can see how close Shannon and Brooke were from SM post show. Even if she was pissed at her bestie going, and being in a house of girls who are plotting her demise, I would have expected to see more emotion from her.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:42 am

so britt did not go to the hospital or anything right?

she fell from the segway and lied down for many many minutes and Brooke was still picked?

yeah... that must have hurt rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:48 am

IMO some people do not need to cry a river to have emotions.... but that is my opinion. Plus who knows how a person reaction in front of cameras? For me, a youth worker needs to be strong and not be a mess when she hears devastating stories. I believe Brooke learned how to control her emotions to help those kids. It is not as if they will never everrrrrrrr see each other again, nobody died either.... it was a matter of 2 weeks max right?

I get the double entendre here. But I totally think it is wrong. we shall see.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:15 am

Oooo Sophie’s date next week looks hot and heavy 🔥about time it gets more intimate! I want to see some connections atm I feel like it’s the Brooke and Britt show....jmo

I just saw the htd ad!  Blonde dad with beard is scary!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:10 am

There’s a htd ad? So that means it is a 16 episode series if htd are next week, meaning the finale is still likely to be 4th October.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:17 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Oooo Sophie’s date next week looks hot and heavy 🔥about time it gets more intimate! I want to see some connections atm I feel like it’s the Brooke and Britt show....jmo

I just saw the htd ad!  Blonde dad with beard is scary!!!

elise edits all over again IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Enough wrote:Shannon is not in the right head space to be in the show.

IMHO It isn't like she chose to have depression while she was on the show... Give the girl some slack, would ya?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:25 pm

HEA wrote:so britt did not go to the hospital or anything right?

she fell from the segway and lied down for many many minutes and Brooke was still picked?

The girls was broken into teams. Brooke and Britt were on different teams. Brookes team won so he had to choose someone from the winning team, so he choose brooke.i hope that clarifies.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Zaynab wrote:
HEA wrote:so britt did not go to the hospital or anything right?

The girls was broken into teams. Brooke and Britt were on different teams. Brookes team won so he had to choose someone from the winning team, so he choose brooke.i hope that clarifies.

Definitely yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:43 pm

spangler wrote:There’s a htd ad? So that means it is a 16 episode series if htd are next week, meaning the finale is still likely to be 4th October.

Perhaps it was played by accident. That sometimes happens. Otherwise night would need to get rid of Dasha and Emily next Wednesday???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 74 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
MillyMolly
Billysmom
rchan
Loulou
floret