SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:49 pm

If the Russian editors/producers are as evil as Fleiss, they probably would end the episode right there with “To be Continued...”

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:14 pm

@sdmom Hahaha, we don’t know anything about them. But I think that Olga has worked closely with them ( @natik, confirm?) so she seems to have A LOT more control on what is going on ...IMO of course. They did not want to risk failing her and it’s paying off so far with the ratings...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:25 am

@Sprite That‘s ok you are not the only one. There are plenty of viewers on IG who are commenting how they love those shoes Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:26 am

sdmom wrote:If the Russian editors/producers are as evil as Fleiss, they probably would end the episode right there with “To be Continued...”

Not gonna happen you‘ll see the ceremony from beginning to end in episode 2 :yes:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:38 am

Astrobach wrote:Yes, @mercieme she was clearly set off...I think this is what Natik prepared us for in terms of Olga being VERY closed off and not trusting in the beginning...and she seems to have a hard time even with receiving hugs. So, to me it looks like she was upset that Denis tried to give her a hug after she said she chose him. Then she changed her mind because he seemed to not really understand her body reaction. If you play it slow, you can see, she is almost pushing him away. Man the girl was in her ‘ moon’ cycle or something... laugh out loud

ETA @Sprite I so agree with you! Not anyone can pull this look! But he does and looks so sexy! The many sides we discover....I like! Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1176891977

This!

I know all of you are probably dying to know what’s all about but it doesn’t make sense to translate that video snippet before the episode. You need to see the whole part of it. So what we gonna do is I am gonna translate first that part of the ceremony as soon as the episode is out.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:44 am

@natik Up early on this Sunday! handwave
When is it out today? You have seen it completely, right? Is it as long as the first one ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 am

@Astrobach Haha need to make a new banner for the Russian community.

Have seen it completely. The first one wasn’t that long actually one hour and 30 minutes. Yes it’s the same length.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:42 am

Wow! So much work... and on a Sunday! You are one dedicated gal! heartglasses
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:43 am

Episode 2 link:

http://sefimu.com/play/video/76351788

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 XYy5FL6MKGc

Source:
https://m.vk.com/zabuzovy
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:44 am

Haha those jokestars. They sure are having fun on IG. Denis IG is now open.

Denis IG:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 LQSSZrmNkWk

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 EuITF6_u0QU

The capture:
„You are my love and my anomaly“ hashtag:love

Valentine IG:

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 EQpQYzjLSmQ

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Jk-G5FiiEhs

Capture:
„You are my mother-in-law my love and my anamoly“ hashtag:checkmate

cantstopl rotfl Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/lebedevdenis.ru
https://www.instagram.com/valentin_korobkov
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:06 pm

So, in the second IG photo, she is blond...does that mean it’s an old photo of her ex Dmitri’s mom???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Astrobach wrote:So, in the second IG photo, she is blond...does that mean it’s an old photo of her ex Dmitri’s mom???

No it`s an old pic of her mother and her. Valja wrote "my mother in law".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Russia - Olga Buzova - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
mercieme
LeapofFaith
Sprite
Kashathediva
LiboLRC
sdmom
natik
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum