SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm

SeekAny wrote:There’s a legit chance Garrett was in an abusive relationship, IMO. I won’t write it off because he’s a guy. I thought last week he did take ownership for his lack of communication and being naive. It was good he got out, probably for both of them. Let’s remember she remarried 6 months later. Becca’s a smart girl I don’t think she listened to a guy bash his ex wife for hours straight, he was letting her in, answering her questions. We’re getting an edited version and this is clearly his story line.

I actually think Garrett’s extremely genuine. He seems so very taken with Becca. And I love that he seems less filtered and just sort of stumbles along with his words and so quick to smile, to me it comes out like real life and not some forced dialogue on a reality show.

I wish I could like your posts x 100. You are so well spoken & always say what I am thinking better than I ever could laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 -  July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 DiRELgTU8AAHBHE
Marissa Guerard @marissaguerard
Is it just me or does Garrett's ex-wife look like Becca? #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/OvhefyUFq7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 pm

nananana wrote:side note... Ashley and Jared promo for GMA - "Ashley and Jared tell All" Haven't they already told all?? What DON'T I know about those two??

Ok back to the show

They have over shared IMO. I personally wish they would shut up already, but we probably haven't heard about their bathroom schedule so they need to share.

I much perfer Blake in his younger days...the hair that is!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:51 pm

I think Blake could be so much hotter with a different hair cut.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:53 pm

Steven Tartick@Tartick

So here’s the REAL DEAL: Becca is amazing. She’s doubly charming and smart and sparkly in real life. And Jason is the best brother/boyfriend/fiancé/husband a person could hope for. He’s doubly fun and loving and caring in real life. Sending my love + happiness to both of them.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Tartick?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Idk why I always get a weird vibe from Blake. He is very much in bubble love at this point. I don't see them ever working in real life.

I just feel like they have been so OTT from the beginning.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm

She knows he did not plan it the tptb arranged it
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm

@Diana

I'm just going to follow you around and like all your posts tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 pm

I was in an active shooter training all day today.  I have so much respect and empathy for anyone who’s been through such an awful incident.  

Blake seems like a great guy to me.  He will find a wonderful partner I’m sure.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Garrett has reminded me of Chris Soules throughout this whole process. Seeing him on the tractor just solidified it
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm

@alwaystulips

I agree about the respect and empathy for anyone that has been through an incident.

I went through active shooter training at my workplace several years ago all because of an officer in the family owned company was going through a divorce from someone that really liked his guns and threatened to use them. He also had worked there and knew the facility inside out. Thankfully, we never needed to put it to use while I still worked there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Episode 8 - July 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
GypsySarah
Ash2214
missnana
luvstx
MVMom39forever