SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Soleil Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:27 am

Looks like he was camping as per his IG just a little while ago. Now we know what he’s been up to since he disappeared. Can’t wait to see how he cleans up on Monday!!

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:21 am

https://youtu.be/PfoHvBeWJCY

I hadn’t seen this posted but Becca says she wants to get a Costco membership and a dog with her man laugh out loud laugh out loud these two are perfect for each other jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:40 am

I love that in his last few days before the whirlwind that’s going to hit him, Garrett just went camping with his married couple friends. He really is a simple guy, who IMO, did not need anything different from life after the show except Becca. I really think Becca gets who he is, what he needs, and in return he sees her wants and needs and will bring so much back to her. ATFR he’ll need support for the likes, and she’ll need support because of how so many will react to her breakup w Blake... I can see it being a very 50/50 support system. He’ll have her back and she his. I hope they get their Costco membership and corgi and never look back! But give us a glimpse every once in a while!

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 5a073210
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl7Wpb2l-w1/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lueqfirn2nhi

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:49 am

Awww I cannot wait for them to get a dog together!

The next few weeks are gonna be insane for Garrett in a good and bad way due to what's out there. it's wonderful he got away and went camping. I'm sure next summer, it'll be so much fun to bring Becca on all these adventures with him.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:04 am

Linds911 wrote:Garrett is like a kid in a candy store looking at the rings. beatingheart

He is probably saying "I am so excited" in that photo.    :cutiepie
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 am

When Garrett asks Becca to marry him I need her to respond like he does when she gives him the Rose “yeeeaaaasss”!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:18 am

Do we know where Becca was this weekend?  Was she camping with him?  
Hmmmm...inquiring minds want to know...:yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:30 am

I am not one to analyze IG likes but something positive, G liked a post of the Reno Pride festival.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:02 pm

FMG2015 posted a link to a new preview from ET in the episode thread.  I found the same preview on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NScZizf8QVU

Go to Youtube and watch it on a slower speed with no sound.  

Around the :20 to :25 mark is quite interesting.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:04 pm

When they do the back to back shots of her with Garrett then Blake, where she is lined up the same way in the shots, it's obvious how different her facial expressions are when she was with Garrett and then with Blake.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:35 pm

Can't figure out how to post a gif, but I'll just post the link

https://giphy.com/gifs/1nP8JsGMEEFwp4vc9Y/fullscreen

This is the moment I was talking about. Do we think this is right before Garrett is going to get down on one knee? I was thinking it might be since he is unlocking his hands from hers

My gif made from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NScZizf8QVU

Edit: if anyone knows how to post the gif rather than just the link, feel free to do so!

Last edited by mjason on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:07 pm

@mjason ... it's saying not found when I click your link.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie