SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Great pics PINKHEART  I wanna see the ring!!! Can t wait till monday cheerleader
How did I know you would be a B&G fan?! laugh out loud I’m excited for them also!! They seem like a wonderful fit.

rotfl I wanted to stay neutral this time, but here Im Hugesmile always liking the bad boy! Nice to see you again! Always on the same page Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:44 pm

Chris Harrison did an interview for glamour and pretty much said that Becca dumping the f2 guy was the most tearful/gutwrenching goodbye that he saw. He also said that it's in the top 5 of most dramatic goodbyes. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f629

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:45 pm

I feel so bad for Blake even though I'm a Garrett fan. I really don't think he'll handle ATFR well because I don't think he's over her and this will be his first time seeing her since that day,

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Great pics PINKHEART  I wanna see the ring!!! Can t wait till monday cheerleader
How did I know you would be a B&G fan?! laugh out loud I’m excited for them also!! They seem like a wonderful fit.

rotfl I wanted to stay neutral this time, but here Im Hugesmile always liking the bad boy! Nice to see you again! Always on the same page  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698
They (baddies) make me cry sometimes but oh man, it hurts sooo good rooting for them laugh out loud laugh out loud I think Becca’s getting a pretty good one though :gotcha:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Thanks for bringing over all the pics. These goodies will keep us good until Monday. giggling But their date looks so cute, can't wait to see it. I noticed that Becca tends to wrap her legs around G a lot. Haven't seen her do that with anyone else. B's beaming smile yesterday when she saw her man on the screen told me all I needed to know. Keep it up G!  I'm so excited to see them post show, they'll be such a fun couple to follow.  heartbeat

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:10 pm

Those pictures are just wonderful! So much to notice about their body language...I know I keep saying it but man do they look like a "real life" couple who has been together for many years.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:54 pm

Oh my goodness y'all these pictures sign heart !!!
Love seeing these two so genuine & in love, & thankful for this happy space that celebrates them!

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 pm

That's what I thought so too the first time I saw their picture on the M &G when they were going to the minivan the way they hold hands and their body language they seem like they know each other for a long time.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:56 pm

They remind me so much of Ashley and JP. Ashley was always putting her legs across JP in such a way that it never seemed over the top. Same with Becca... seems so natural.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Yes I notice becca always has to be touching him even if it is her legs draped over him
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm

She always tugs on his shirt too when they kiss. Something she doesn't do with Blake. It's a sign of her reassuring him imo.

wishesfireworks

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:16 am

Garrett is like a kid in a candy store looking at the rings. beatingheart

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Garrett Yrigoyen - FAN FORUM - #2 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
blueblues
suzieq521
Stacia620
Mella13
jen689
Just Looking
Pirouette
intheroom
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
nannymargie