SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Mozhi1 Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:01 pm

@Aria It was definitely her biggest fear. I remember she also talked about it with shawn on her last day and shawn said " i always put you first , try to be better each day and be proud to have you by side as my wife"... It was her biggest fear that things change after years and here we are... I have no doubt that she is still so in love with shawn but she had to do it for herself and her own mental health.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:02 pm

Yeah I don’t think he used her on purpose, more like carelessly, Gatsby Daisy style almost. Like he was having a good time for awhile and then he wasn’t, what’s wrong with that? Motha#%$ laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 pm

'Obsessed' sounds unhealthy to me. Part of the problem imo. Easy to be obsessed and then bored. I don't think using someone for gain is mutually exclusive from having "feelings". Relationships aren't just about feelings. I do think he wasted her time a lot longer than he should have.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Alanna wrote:Well folks are already speculating that she and Jason (almost Bachelor  Jason) have great chemistry and would be a good match. I’d die for her to snag one of BN’s most eligible bachelors just because I’m petty like that!!

IMO, Kaitlyn is not a match for Jason, AT ALL. Neither was Becca. He didn’t know it but, she did. I agree with those who think it’s time Kaitlyn puts BN behind her. She’s a beautiful girl. Get a real man with a real career that he earned for himself and get that ring back to tide her over till she’s re-settled in Canada. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:09 pm

I agree that the obsession thing is unhealthy. I think that's part of Shawn's issue - he just becomes so obsessed with obtaining this one or accomplishing this one thing (whether it's Kaitlyn or Iron Man or his gym) and it makes him lose his mind and forget everything else.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:10 pm

More!! Time to toilet paper the precious lovebug baby The Gym?! Too much?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/shawn-booth-didnt-seem-like-he-was-engaged-before-split-news/amp/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:16 pm

Aria wrote:I agree that the obsession thing is unhealthy. I think that's part of Shawn's issue - he just becomes so obsessed with obtaining this one or accomplishing this one thing (whether it's Kaitlyn or Iron Man or his gym) and it makes him lose his mind and forget everything else.

I agree. He was obsessed with winning Kaitlyn on her season imo. He posted that snapchat saying he's coming for her and that was his mission - he was there to win. jmo Once he accomplished that he started to find something else to accomplish and focus his time on.  I think he's the type who likes to accomplish things but doesn't like to do maintenance for the longterm afterwards. I can see his gym failing and he already move on to the next thing to accomplish.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Alanna wrote:More!! Time to toilet paper the precious lovebug baby The Gym?! Too much?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/shawn-booth-didnt-seem-like-he-was-engaged-before-split-news/amp/
Not surpised. He's been done with this relationship for close to a year now and idk who actually pulled the plug but imo he's tried extremely hard in that time to get Kait to be the one to finally end it. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:37 pm

Mozhi1 wrote:@Aria It was definitely her biggest fear. I remember she also talked about it with shawn on her last day and shawn said " i always put you first , try to be better each day and be proud to have you by side as my wife"... It was her biggest fear that things change after years and here we are... I have no doubt that she is still so in love with shawn but she had to do it for herself and her own mental health.

@Mozhi1
 Let’s not kid ourselves. Shawn moved out. Kaitlyn must deal. She has no option, IMO. Shawn is awfully motivated after being a virtual slug for years. Let’s not talk about what that usually indicates. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion - Page 60 DrBqqBtVYAAAp4b
Access @accessonline
#TheBachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth have split: "We have evolved as people."  ahwd.tv/HWwZ4Q pic.twitter.com/ulJhppHGBO
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:42 pm

I can't wait for happy/carefree Kaitlyn to reemerge tbh. These issues have sucked the life out of her and no matter how much it sucks right now, ultimately, this is a good thing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Kaitlyn should have seen the handwriting on the wall a long time ago. Three years engaged without a wedding is ridiculous and really indicates the relationship is going nowhere. I hope she gets away from BN and makes another life for herself. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Bachelorette 11 - #5 - Discussion

+68
FMG2015
veg_out
Pattycake92
Idlemess
sparkler