SELECT CONTENT

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by Newto Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:02 pm

There are three values for diamonds and other good jewelry. One is the so-called retail value. That is the value for which the jewelry is insured and it is inflated. The second is the replacement value. If the jewelry is insured, that is the price the insurance company can get the replacement for. Finally, there is the estate value. That is what you will get if you sell the jewelry as part of an estate. Needless to say the values descend and you get the least if you sell it as part of an estate.

Worked for an appraiser for a while which is where I learned all this.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:37 pm

@Newto thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:26 pm

Yes. Thanks @Newto!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:44 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Listened to BHH podcast this morning....

They had a grandma, mom, and daughter fans on.
The 90 year old grandma referenced that she thought Rachel got married recently which Rachel confirmed. The grandma then asked Becca is she is married too which Becca said she is not but she has a dog.

It’s getting more and more obvious she is waiting for the 2yr mark. It seems  she/they could make the ring’s worth pretty quick with shilling why drag it out over another week when clearly they must’ve separated when she left to Minnesota on June 29th.

I am not an attorney, but unless I miss my guess they have some pretty good lawyers at ABC and I would think??? that a good attorney would make the case that they had been living separate and apart.  I understand that the reply could be that we are taking some time apart to think things through etc, but I would bet that they would subpoena phone, photos without the ring and SM etc, and essentially prove that they were apart. Or they might know that the case had a bunch of holes in it, but would Becca want to go to that legal expense and possibly lose? Again JMO.

@nuts2uiam
Tptb would not dare. Becca’s engagement is over when she says it is and she has not said. It would just make ABC look like a petty bunch of unfeeling idiots to argue the point so, they won’t. All IMO.

So if that is the case and you may be right, then she has less than zero reason to keep up the charade, ABC could simply say they reached an agreement with Becca regarding the ring. That lets her off the hook.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:38 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
nuts2uiam wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:Listened to BHH podcast this morning....

They had a grandma, mom, and daughter fans on.
The 90 year old grandma referenced that she thought Rachel got married recently which Rachel confirmed. The grandma then asked Becca is she is married too which Becca said she is not but she has a dog.

It’s getting more and more obvious she is waiting for the 2yr mark. It seems  she/they could make the ring’s worth pretty quick with shilling why drag it out over another week when clearly they must’ve separated when she left to Minnesota on June 29th.

I am not an attorney, but unless I miss my guess they have some pretty good lawyers at ABC and I would think??? that a good attorney would make the case that they had been living separate and apart.  I understand that the reply could be that we are taking some time apart to think things through etc, but I would bet that they would subpoena phone, photos without the ring and SM etc, and essentially prove that they were apart. Or they might know that the case had a bunch of holes in it, but would Becca want to go to that legal expense and possibly lose? Again JMO.

@nuts2uiam
Tptb would not dare. Becca’s engagement is over when she says it is and she has not said. It would just make ABC look like a petty bunch of unfeeling idiots to argue the point so, they won’t. All IMO.

So if that is the case and you may be right, then she has less than zero reason to keep up the charade, ABC could simply say they reached an agreement with Becca regarding the ring. That lets her off the hook.

She's not on the hook. in another week, it will be two years. Then, if she chooses she can officially announce a breakup. Engaged people have disagreements all the time. They have to be engaged, not in love and living and loving together. They are engaged until they say they're not. No issue. All imo.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:44 pm

More dirt on the grave:

Garrett made this comment on a friend’s IG post yesterday. Source: Reddit
Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 920b7510

& Rachel had this to say on a podcast (27 min mark) she did that came out today after being asked about Becca & Garrett
And her uh fiancé posted a blue lives matter picture and with his whole chest gave this like long explanation as to why he felt that way. So I got on the podcast saying it was problematic, what it meant to me, we both got emotional. I was just like I’m tired that everybody woke up in 2020 and realized that racism f*cking exists. Like what? It’s been happening and it was great for our friendship, Becca and I have a friendship, so I will refrain from talking about her relationship out of respect for her but I think he’s a piece of sh*t. And I, I said to her I will not f*ck with him. He has doubled down on his beliefs, this isn’t the first time he’s had problematic behavior. When he was on the season he had a history of liking things that were racist, sexist, homophobic - calling the Parkland students child actors. I mean it’s, it was a lot, so this is who this man is and he’s a piece of sh*t to me.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:51 pm

She said 'uhh fiance' that way because she was reaching for what to call him because she can't be the one that spills the beans on their breakup. I'm putting money on it!

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Same here Rachel.

That comment IMO is so Garrett style. Complete with the fist and sunglasses to show how macho he is. MO he has a loose screw.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:10 am

I believe Kaitlyn still has her ring or at least she said she did during a podcast last year. When asked why she hadn't gotten rid of it, said because it was memorable and she would feel wrong getting rid of it. So she had the ring a whole year after the 2 year mark since she and Shawn ended 3 years after their finale. Not sure about if she still has it at this moment now that she's with Jason.

It sucks how great Becca and Garrett were doing together and then he goes and blows it. no Maybe she is waiting until the 2 year mark so she can at least keep one engagement ring from this show. hmmm no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 1f49c

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 8367-910 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 I_got_13 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:02 pm

@Linds911 thanks. I didn't know the story about K's ring.

Also, maybe Becca does want to keep the ring in case they do reconcile later? Or like K keep it for the symbol that it was at one time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:14 pm

https://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-slams-becca-kufrin-fiance-garrett-yrigoyen/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:36 pm

provenceguy wrote:https://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-slams-becca-kufrin-fiance-garrett-yrigoyen/

Every time I see this my skin crawls.

and you're no longer invited over," he wrote.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Kufrin & Garrett Yrigoyen - Bachelorette 14 - Discussion

+64
Terps4life
umngirl
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Billysmom