SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:24 pm

@Vogue, regarding posting images, what I do is upload the image to a third party image sharing website (I use IMGUR but there are others).  When you upload the image it will provide a direct link.

Then when writing your post you click on the icon in the toolbar that looks like a polaroid photo (top row, third from the right) and paste the image in there.  It's a similar process for links and videos. yes

ETA:  For hints, tips and a place to test images, there are threads on the message board homepage here that may be helpful for you (there's also a glossary of abbreviations and other useful stuff!)

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Bobette wrote:@Vogue, the waterfall was sleuthed a couple of weeks ago to be Berry Springs.  Upthread here.

Agent99 wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Atdw-berry-springs-nature-park-578c526f432c45f36cf3e451-800x524

Maybe this?  It doesn't look nearly as glamorous though in the hard light of day laugh out loud Mostly I thought the horizontal rock layers was the same.

https://www.australias.guide/nt/attraction-tour/berry-springs-nature-park/

Oh, thank you so much, Bobette! Smiley I should have probably been a bit more meticulous and should have looked at all the posts here first, instead of spending the last 30 minutes comparing waterfalls Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698 laugh out loud

I was just about to check this National Park but I got overly excited about the Jem Jim :D
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:31 pm

No worries at all - the locations you mentioned were on my shortlist too when we were puzzling it out so all on the same track.  

Looking at waterfalls is a lovely way to spend 30 mins.  Sleuthing Bach locations always makes me want to go on holidays!  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like a photoshoot of some sort and the SC of Taite in the jungle outfit could they match with this GD?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 44805186_10215482649813278_97572225216937984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

ETA: Season Preview SC of Taite - could he be in this outfit for this GD considering he is barechested in SC above or something else?  question
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 43952356_10215406941240611_4375144263718010880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my scs tenplay.com

Yes definitely a match IMO @AllAboutLove, Taite has that diagonal fake fur thing across his chest in the first screencap. It looks like a dark shadow at first but if I squint I can see fluffy edges.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:22 pm

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1377737533 So GD another photoshoot and Todd gets SQT. He also gets SD then?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:57 pm

@AllAboutLove bestbud!

Yep, Ali will fall under Todd's spell during the photoshoot and get SQT for sure IMO.  And yes IA his single date will also be next episode.

Interestingly, the Foxtel guide description seems to have changed.  It definitely said a "romantic" date last time I checked and now it says this:

"Think you know who Ali is falling for? Well, guess again. Ali is starting to separate the men from the boys, but what will bring her to tears at the rose ceremony?"

Source

The dates of the BTS pics suggest his SD will be the car/ hotel striptease (probably life drawing but I prefer to think of it that way. laugh out loud)

And IMO his suit here is potentially a match for the Cinderella pics.  So I'm now thinking the car/Cinderella are next ep and fencing is later.

I could see them going straight to the CP after Todd's SD with him still wearing his suit but her changing out of the fru fru princess number.

Watch and hair are also a match between the SCs IMO.  So looks like ep 7 will be a Todd Fiesta.  The other guys are going to lose their minds.   cantstopl

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 44826416_10215482677693975_258921996065177600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 43879223_10215406741835626_668175183294496768_o

my scs tenplay.com
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:05 pm

@Bobette they have 100% changed the discription for Wednesday nights episode. And I still can’t find one for thursday
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette they have 100% changed the discription for Wednesday nights episode. And I still can’t find one for thursday

They have, haven't they!  I went back upthread and found the description that was there 3 days ago which was:

Ali is starting to separate the men from the boys. One lucky bachelor gets to enjoy a romantic single date, and later on a group date, the boys must pull out their smoothest moves.

Which makes it sound like the single date is first in the episode, and the group date later.  So Todd walking back into the mansion must just be at the end of their date and not before the cocktail party?  question

So potentially Todd gets the super romantic date, comes back with a rose, and the next day they have the GD photoshoot ("smoothest moves" sounds IMO like the theme will be best pick up routines or similar).

And if Todd then gets SQT after that, no WONDER Taite looks so worried!  laugh out loud  Also explains why Todd's kissing her on the couch - I thought that would have been uncharacteristically forward otherwise.

ETA:  Thursdays episode guide is still the same as it was 3 days ago which is:

With things starting to get serious, one bachelor works up a sweat to impress. Later on a group date, the boy's survivor skills are put to the test.

Source

"Working up a sweat" will most likely be Charlie boxing on a second date, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:34 pm

@Bobette Ooo interesting change for Ep7. Definitely ties into the preview where Osher narrates that there's a new contender/frontrunner and camera focuses on Todd. Sounds good to me to have a full episode/week/season of Todd Hugesmile  Yep the other boys are going to lose their minds (Charlie full meltdown mode and Taite's face) laugh out loud I am ready to lose my mind in a good way so bring it on  danceround

@Sundy I posted Ep 8 description and screenshot in the Episodes thread here and speculated that it makes me think Charlie's boxing date and given he was the first date of the season makes sense he'd get the first 2nd SD.
ETA: Agree with @Bobette it's Charlie boxing  yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:39 pm

Yeah changing that description is no accident IMO :yes: We're about to be hit with a Todd-sunami and I am READY for it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:46 pm

Bobette wrote:Yeah changing that description is no accident IMO :yes: We're about to be hit with a Todd-sunami and I am READY for it.
Me too cheerleader I've only been waiting since before the season began eyedrool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:29 pm

@AllAboutLove are we allowed to talk about the unspoiled thread?  

Last edited by Agent99 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking