SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:48 am

@Agent99 we can't discuss unspoiled thread posts in the spoiled thread or vice-versa.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 am

Summary of SCs remaining and sleuthing/speculation of SC in what Ep or date:

Rob
Ep7 SD or SQT or ? - talks to Ali says he's at the mercy of the gods  

Bill
SD or FD? - in car and dancing with Ali wearing plaid shirt (unlikely to be dancing on HTD?)

Charlie
Ep8 SD? - boxing at King's Academy in Syd/NSW and likely 2nd SD?
HTD or FD? - paddle-boarding SCS  
CP sometime before no more RCs at mansions so pre-F2 RC at max, Pre-HTD at min - seen with Ali saying everything is not a fairtytale and Ali saying Oh I know everything is not a fairytale (going home, drama?)

Taite
Ep7 GD - jungle Tarzan outfit GD photoshoot with Ali  
GD SQT, SD or ? - kissing Ali outdoors 
SD or FD? - in water with Ali holding on to him 
LCD in E12 final ep - air boat in NT (speculated to be Taite)

Todd
Ep7 GD, SQT, CP - Diner grease lightning outfit? GD photoshoot with Ali; on couch and kissing; also RC with Ali 
Ep7 SD? - sports car at Mosman Residence with Ali (some activity?)
SD or FD or ? - fencing and kissing Ali (not HTD as it is night)
SD or FD? - Cinderella date (with fencing?)
SD, HTD, or FD - running and embracing, Ali jumps up onto Todd (she did this with Taite on her SD so it could be part of a SD, 2nd SD, HTD, or FD)
LCD in E12 final ep - waterfall kissing Ali
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Agent99 we can't discuss unspoiled thread posts in the spoiled thread or vice-versa.

Thank you - sorry about that.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:20 pm

@Agent99 no worries  bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:43 am

I posted the new Ep7 preview in the Episode thread here and Todd's SC of him disrobing is included so it confirms as sleuthed that it is his sportscar/activity SD (makes sense considering it was filming 2+ days after Ep6).

To confirm it's on Wed, here's my SC of Todd for sleuthing purposes of course  :gotcha: 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 44993929_10215515706519675_3025074118023184384_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

I am thinking then that Cinderella SCs date is either a 2nd SD or FD  question :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:02 am

Sundy wrote:Who is in the towel?

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy not sure who is in the towel or if it is a towel? I made some SCs and lightened the exposure so will post in SC thread yes

@Bobette no context needed eyedrool

I was just doing the same.  laugh out loud  It almost looks like a flag, or a doona?  Will continue discussion on SC thread....

Here's my version:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3lYCf4K

Source

Ali's hair is dead straight and she hardly ever wears it down so I'm wondering if it could be the evening part of Todd's date?  The audio doesn't necessarily go with the footage. Hair pretty similar IMO especially that flippy bit at the front.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 FUyfa2K

ETA:  Looking at the first SC more closely, it looks like she might be crying???  Perhaps Taite gets jealous after Todd's date and comes running out of the mansion wrapped in a doona to confront her?  laugh out loud Or maybe someone does a midnight runner.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:15 am

@Bobette I was thinking the same thing! Ali's hair is straight when she is with Todd and her hair part looks similar. The hair color is not as dark for the guy so I'd think Todd more likely?

@Sundy you mentioned a towel. I wasn't sure but it could be a velour type material towel. I checked flags (Dutch etc) but think Ali has German ancestry? Maybe they are wearing towels or something afterwards and Todd wearing something since he disrobed?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 44975447_10215515706719680_8646819178977689600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc for Ep7 preview https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/372069206893236/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:19 am

@AllAboutLove, is that a microphone/earpiece cable I see behind the guys ear?  Is she making out with Osher??? laugh out loud

The hair makes me think it's either on or shortly after Todd's date, but her upset expression and the towel/doona is confusing.

Maybe she goes to the mansion after Todd's date and pulls someone out of bed to ask them about something? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:30 am

@Bobette it does look like a earpiece type thing doesn't it. Maybe it's someone else and she sends them home or something? Or it's a crew member and they sneaked the SC in (won't surprise me Suspect

Could it be from the photoshoot? I'm trying to make out what Ali is wearing in that SC. Not sure if it is flower pattern or polka dot or something else? 

She looks either in passionate ecstasy or about to cry (I'd cry from happiness on a date with Todd Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 4256136633

ETA: just looked at the GD pics upthread here and she has her hair straight there but not sure the part is the same. Just from her hairstyle I'd think the SCs lightened are of Ali and Todd on his SD. Her hair is parted in front but goes back from the front part whereas on the GD it looks more like it is parted for it to fall on both sides 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 F1bec410
@Sundy's sc
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 44975447_10215515706719680_8646819178977689600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
my sc tenplay.com
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:11 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove, is that a microphone/earpiece cable I see behind the guys ear?  Is she making out with Osher???  laugh out loud

The hair makes me think it's either on or shortly after Todd's date, but her upset expression and the towel/doona is confusing.

Maybe she goes to the mansion after Todd's date and pulls someone out of bed to ask them about something? question

I also think this one is Todd, Bobette. I went and checked new Facebook comments and The Bachelorette's facebook administrator doesn't seem to care about the fact that people are not only posting spoilers but also sharing the photos of Charlie and Dasha there, for everyone to see. With other shows, if that happens the photos are removed and those who are posting those type of spoilers tend to receive private messages saying that they will be banned from the page if they continue spoiling it for people, while this time TB doesn't seem to care at all hmmm
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:58 pm

Still trying to work out who this is.  The guy's hair looks brunette at the base of his neck but I guess it could be Todd's dark blonde? Also I don't see any stubble and most of the frontrunners except Todd usually have some degree of beardage.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2g9PCwL

Source

But looking at these back of head comparison pics for Todd, I'm not 100% convinced it's him - ears look different IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Krw1wfF

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 DuV81BP

Source

ETA: DM's choice of screencaps in that article is so unflattering. laugh out loud  Ali looks like a 70 year old who's just heard a juicy bit of neighbourhood gossip.  I don't know why anyone would do that to their lips - they look like they're going to split open!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Y9XN3Ct
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:39 am

@Bobette the part in Ali's hair still makes me think it's with Todd? (parted near front, brushed backwards from the part)

Here's her hair and the hair part for the GD (parted down both sides, so not brushed back like it is in the SC and with Todd's date)

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali wearing the outfit she wears when talking to Robert so part of the Group date? I am wondering if Rob gets SQT with Ali from the GD and Todd's SCs (see SC thread) of them on the couch kissing is at the end of his SD? Going to SC thread to discuss further

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 45079347_10215521816352417_8604501776743268352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 43778630_2171660363084870_3153689605338331439_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 43375143_2162540220431664_1349108388542795835_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BplX0iEHrlH/?taken-by=alioetjen
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 52 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking