SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:59 am

I think the word is curved below whatever emblem/logo is above it. Smaller size font too so I'd think Training as most obstacle courses and things have that word in their logos. If it was a shorter word it wouldn't be that small imo. 

ETA: I am including the black paint (?) that is seen next to the emblem with red black yellow. Makes me think the logo or emblem is larger letters or something and then the word training (or something else) underneath?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:01 am

Could it be somewhere Taite works out seeing he ‘lives’ at the gym - as in he took her there on his home town date? The colours do suggest Northern Territory though (logo).
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:04 am

sprout wrote:Could it be somewhere Taite works out seeing he ‘lives’ at the gym - as in he took her there on his home town date? The colours do suggest Northern Territory though (logo).

IKR?  That was my first thought - NT colours for sure.  

Also, Taite's hair and beard appear much shorter than on his ep 9 date.  Might try Googling for treetop adventure playgrounds in Darwin - seems like a weird final 2 date activity to me but this is Ali we're talking about so anything's possible IMO.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 WKkPjxB

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 IZDYcJY

Source: TenPlay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:05 am

@sprout yeah I speculated HTD because that's what I thought initially they'd go somewhere outdoors but if correct then per @Popcorn For All the weather wouldn't be good for Melbourne (Ballarat is where his parents are from) so not sure it would be that  no idea

@Bobette said the colors are NT though and Taite more sunburnt which NT is much hotter. I don't see how that fits with airboating SCs thought for Taite?  scratch @Bobette great catch about Taite's facial hair  yes He definitely trimmed it/cut it  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:05 am

Gosh 7 pages in one day. What have I missed.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@sprout yeah I speculated HTD because that's what I thought initially they'd go somewhere outdoors but if correct then per @Popcorn For All the weather wouldn't be good for Melbourne (Ballarat is where his parents are from) so not sure it would be that

@Bobette said the colors are NT though and Taite more sunburnt which NT is much hotter. I don't see how that fits with airboating SCs thought for Taite?

Yeah the red/black/yellow logo and sweat all make me think NT, and she does take Todd tubing so maybe IMO weird, totally unromantic physical fitness dates is just how she rolls.  Airboating could just be the mode of transport to get there?  question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:19 am

Sundy wrote:Gosh 7 pages in one day. What have I missed.
giggling bestbud! welcome @Sundy. Not much really, we're sleuthing uber romantic activewear dates  Hugesmile

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@sprout yeah I speculated HTD because that's what I thought initially they'd go somewhere outdoors but if correct then per @Popcorn For All the weather wouldn't be good for Melbourne (Ballarat is where his parents are from) so not sure it would be that

@Bobette said the colors are NT though and Taite more sunburnt which NT is much hotter. I don't see how that fits with airboating SCs thought for Taite?

Yeah the red/black/yellow logo and sweat all make me think NT, and she does take Todd tubing so maybe IMO weird, totally unromantic physical fitness dates is just how she rolls.  Airboating could just be the mode of transport to get there?  question

Omgosh I can totally see that happening Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 A fancy ride to get FIT and look FIT (af per Paddy). I mean, did he call this season or did he call this seaon - may as well rename it to who is the best FIT, can get FIT, looks FIT (with AF in small print) Hugesmile  

Thinking of the airboat SCs, it's so loud on the airboats (per SCs Ali wearing earplugs) that they wouldn't be able to talk to each other or hear each other. 

So it's likely not much part of the LCD at all since if Taite and Ali can't chat on the airboat it's likely just transportation (like Rob going to write things on walls and in atv buggy thing) laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 am

I think I've totally lost the plot - started out Googling adventure playgrounds in the NT and ended up on a page about a boot camp for Aboriginal youths at risk of becoming criminal offenders and caught myself thinking "well they are wearing orange bandanas...".  cantstopl Time to stop for a cup of tea and remind myself this is a dating show not an episode of 60 minutes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:02 am

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 I've looked at so many logos and obstacle courses locations it's all blurring together. That logo/emblem/drawing looks so familiar though like I've seen it somewhere before question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 I've looked at so many logos and obstacle courses locations it's all blurring together. That logo/emblem/drawing looks so familiar though like I've seen it somewhere before question  

SAME! Can't place it at all though.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:22 am

@AllAboutLove, check it out - the top black part appears to be a hook or "S" shape.  So it's not symmetrical like I first thought

I'm now thinking the large part might be an abbreviated name, ending in S? And then another word ending in "G" underneath?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 NOfEWKX

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Lkqy4ze

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:30 am

@Bobette IA and saw an S or something like that too where the S is black then yellow then red.
So a word on top that ends in -S and then the colors (red?) are underlining the word.
Then underneath another word ending in -G so training/racing etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking