SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:32 am

Think I'm onto something... BRB

Damn.  That was a dead end.  I was trying to match Ali's eye make up and hair on the airboat to her makeup in the orange screencap, but in the process noticed her bikini/bra strap is pink/floral on the boat and so not a match to the white tank where it looks like she's wearing a white sports bra.  DAMN!  So I guess not part of the same date?  That's inconvenient.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 AHTLAkT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 NOfEWKX

Source: TenPlay

RE: the logo, to me it looks like a big S with red and yellow diagonal stripes.  I feel like we should be able to get this.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 2292733854

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:35 am

Bobette wrote:Think I'm onto something... BRB
Woohoo Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1176891977 can't wait!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Think I'm onto something... BRB
Woohoo Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1176891977  can't wait!

Ha ha - sorry to disappoint, I think I've actually taken us backwards - see above. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:02 am

@Bobette no worries - I gave up all of it blurring together laugh out loud Appreciate all the work going into it  bestbud!  Agree the S looks like it has those stripes in yellow and red at the bottom :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:04 am

I've officially given up.   :pout Look forward to finding out what it is though!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:12 am

What the heck are you guys looking at. I’m so lost
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 am

Sundy wrote:What the heck are you guys looking at. I’m so lost

Trying to work out where that screencap of Ali and Taite fits in.  

It's not his ep 9 date because his hair/beard are shorter and clothing different.  It's outdoors (shadows of trees blowing in the wind) and they're in front of some kind of structure - the orange part is metal and the black part not sure.  On the black part, behind Taite, there is some kind of logo - which looks like it includes a black S with a yellow and red stripe - and underneath a word ending in G.  Colours make me think NT.  They are sweaty and Taite is sunburned. In the preview they are out of breath and Ali is saying it was fun or great or something, so they've done "an activity".  

Was hoping to identify the logo, to determine the activity, to find out the location, to place it on the timeline.  Failed. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:56 am

Ok on it @Bobette. I think the yellow and red you see is a reflection of Ali’s arm in the metallic writing
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:09 am

Sundy wrote:Ok on it @Bobette. I think the yellow and red you see is a reflection of Ali’s arm in the metallic writing

Oooooooohhhhhhh... interesting. thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:28 am

Oh I give up with that orange thing. On a seperate note can I confirm if they have shown any of the single dates this year in the ad for the following week. I can’t remember seeing one and it was only through sleuthing that it was worked out. I seem to recall frequently saying oh the single date goes too... and oh it’s the whatever screencap. My point is I wonder if Taites date is a second date or sqt as it was shown in the promo?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:48 am

During Nick's season when vic.tv's IG was mentioned, I earmarked a couple of posts for future reference and one was Wylie's Baths.  I think this may be where Ali and Taite swim next epi, but after I had another look at some images I noticed the orange panels.  I just don't know if they are a match and there is no logo anywhere, but could be a possibility.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREV9lqe8ro7AHoeJZBjcqgiQ8YW8jqkyihnB8JMUbWwFvCqM_i

https://pilatesbythebeach.com/tag/wylies-baths/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:20 am

IMO Ali would not have a messy activity at hometown. It would take too long for her to prepare for the family.

I think a physical activity is more a single date.

I always thought it was the 2nd date with taite.

here is the pic photoshopped

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Image610
ten play

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking