SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 2c7ded10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4484cd10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 C309ea10Hometown screencaps courtesy tenplay
Ali outfit cross check needed against existing screencaps

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 C0bbe210
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 66dbad10
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 81776210
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 am

the one she looks the most upset is her red outfit, the one to impress IMO... so must be Taite. And the family did not want to meet her? This goes with the mag article when Taite said that his family will have to make up (or decide) their own mind?

The one she is smirking, as per the sleuthing, is Bill

I would think the color white goes with Todd as a knight with shiny armor... looks like woods so a pretty place to have a red and black carriage??

and last one is creepy charlie possibly

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:36 am

So the ad mentions she doesn’t get to meet the family of one of the contestants (red outfit). She also looks like she eliminates someone before the those ceremony.

Purely speculating here, but do we have and scaps of Charlie’s HTD where she is wearing the red outfit? It would make the most sense for him to not have her meet his family because of his son? I also think she cuts him at F4. She seems extremely upset and angry when she cuts whoever it is and this would fit with Charlie’s bad leaving terms which everyone speculated about previously. It would also explain him not caring about breaking his contract and hanging out with Dasha.

On extra examination, the background in her red outfit features the water (beach?). Of the presumed F4 (ie Daniel is eliminated next), Charlie is the only one who mentions his love of the beach in his bio. So to meet near the water/go to the water would make most sense for him.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:53 am

HEA wrote:I would think the color white goes with Todd as a knight with shiny armor... looks like woods so a pretty place to have a red and black carriage??

White has been Todd's theme colour all season so I agree that's probably his HTD however she's not wearing the same outfit she is in the monkey jump Scap.  Carriage goes with another date IMO (probably Cinderella).

spangler wrote:Purely speculating here, but do we have and scaps of Charlie’s HTD where she is wearing the red outfit? It would make the most sense for him to not have her meet his family because of his son?

I don't think Charlie's son will be a factor - he seems to have nothing to do with him - but it might be Charlie refused to involve his friends/family if he realised he wasn't going to win and already started to burn bridges.

ETA:  This just went up on Instagram - looks like Todd's wearing his Cinderalla suit so IMO we will see that date tonight.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 RX4Yp9W

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Jcfiu62

Source: TenPlay

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:21 am

@Bobette I posted somewhere, I can’t remember where, that the preview with taite was not likely to be a single date as we have not had one promo yet that has shown the single date. So I tend to agree that Todd’s date is tonight.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:23 am

That’s said though. That suit jacket it textured and has pocket flaps which I’m not sure are on the Cinderella jacket
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:27 am

Sundy wrote:That’s said though. That suit jacket it textured and has pocket flaps which I’m not sure are on the Cinderella jacket

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing - tried lightening the Cinderella pic and can't see any texture pattern at all.  Hmmpf.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:45 am

Good catch and TY for the SCs and pics to compare @Sundy @Bobette yes I zoomed in and don't see texture either. I am not even sure the Cinderella suit is black and not dark navy. 

If Todd has a 2nd SD and it's Cinderella date next ep it's likely he'd be wearing a different suit at the RC than on his date. He already had his SD where he wore the suit made for him on his first SD and wore it to CP so I don't see that happening again. If Cinderella date isn't in the next ep then it's definitely FD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Good catch and TY for the SCs and pics to compare @Sundy @Bobette yes I zoomed in and don't see texture either. I am not even sure the Cinderella suit is black and not dark navy

If Todd has a 2nd SD and it's Cinderella date next ep it's likely he'd be wearing a different suit at the RC than on his date. He already had his SD where he wore the suit made for him on his first SD and wore it to CP so I don't see that happening again. If Cinderella date isn't in the next ep then it's definitely FD.

It looks dark navy to me too in my lightened pic (see inside elbow right arm) yes Geez how many tuxedos can one guy wear in a season - talk about pushing the Prince Charming theme!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 BHeBsql

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:54 am

@Bobette giggling I'm sure he was a dream to style and dress. The stylist dressed him better than she did the lead laugh out loud I noticed the stylists also liking his posts and posted of him. She loved it and knew we'd love it too Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette giggling I'm sure he was a dream to style and dress. The stylist dressed him better than she did the lead laugh out loud I noticed the stylists also liking his posts and posted of him. She loved it and knew we'd love it too Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 4256136633

You can say that again. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:16 am

@Bobette Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 3806527698 Thank you for the lightened SC of Todd in Cinderella date. Im still unsure of the color. It could be black or dark navy and the light hitting it is making it look more blue. It helps show it better though and IA @Sundy I don't see the pocket flap so I'd say it's not the same suit
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
LoveDovez
Sprite
spangler
sprout
Popcorn For All
brownravens
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sundy
Just Looking