SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:27 pm

My guess is Caelynn or Hannah.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Aria wrote:My guess is Caelynn or Hannah.

Interesting. May I ask what led you to this conclusion?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:34 pm

I think it will be Tayshia, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Caelynn or Hannah G.  I think Cassie is the frontrunner and will probably win, I also have nothing to back up why I feel this way, I just do. I'll also stick to my prediction that Caelynn will be the next Bachelorette if she isn't picked and Hannah G. will be the next BN "it" girl whether she's F1 or not. I was right about 3 of the F4 girls so we'll see if my streak continues.

RS said:
"If I find out who gets eliminated at the final four rose ceremony, I will tweet it out."  
He prefaced his sentence with IF, not when, so I'm not sure that he's confident about getting the info either, but again we'll see.  Ive been watching his Twitter feed like a hawk, which explains why I'm slowly losing my patience with the whole thing. Hugesmile

Last edited by islandchild2 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:43 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:41 pm

I’m not sure why but I have this feeling that Caelynn got eliminated at F4. Her SM was consistent up until an hour ago when it moved slightly. Could someone send me a screen shot of what Caelynn IG stats look like because I’m thinking it’s possible mine is glitching unless she was really eliminated.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:42 pm

flojo031 wrote:

More of a feeling than anything! I don't think it's going to be Tayshia since she got a week 7 date and that's mostly gone to the F1 and F2 in recent years. I think Cassie is a potential frontrunner, because her personality seems very similar to what Colton mentioned wanting during Ellen and I think they have shared religious beliefs and values. I didn't sense much chemistry and comfort with Caelynn and could see her being more of a producer pick because of her tragic story. And nothing really to go off for Hannah; I keep thinking she won't win, because the FIR never wins, but she reminds me Amanda and Lauren B, so I could really see her landing anywhere. 

There's been so little information this season, so it seems like everyone is just going off of feeling!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kure24 Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Who do we think RS will say is the frontrunner on Tuesday...

Looking at past spoilers from RS, it seems when RS says frontunner he doesn't necesssrily mean winner but he wants the name he gives out to be the winner which is why he said something along the lines of he wants to keep his winning streak.

Kure24

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Kure24 wrote:Who do we think RS will say is the frontrunner on Tuesday...

Looking at past spoilers from RS, it seems when RS says frontunner he doesn't necesssrily mean winner but he wants the name he gives out to be the winner which is why he said something along the lines of he wants to keep his winning streak.
I think he will say it’s either Cassie or Tayshia.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:12 pm

Aria wrote:
flojo031 wrote:

More of a feeling than anything! I don't think it's going to be Tayshia since she got a week 7 date and that's mostly gone to the F1 and F2 in recent years. I think Cassie is a potential frontrunner, because her personality seems very similar to what Colton mentioned wanting during Ellen and I think they have shared religious beliefs and values. I didn't sense much chemistry and comfort with Caelynn and could see her being more of a producer pick because of her tragic story. And nothing really to go off for Hannah; I keep thinking she won't win, because the FIR never wins, but she reminds me Amanda and Lauren B, so I could really see her landing anywhere. 

There's been so little information this season, so it seems like everyone is just going off of feeling!

You bring up a lot of valid points! Just going on a gut feeling, I just don't think Tayshia is going home just yet. Rachel had a week 7 date as well, and she landed in the F3. You're right, the FIR recipient never wins so it's probably not going to be Hannah G. So either she's home now, or will be in the F2.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Sleuthers have been successful for years monitoring F4 SM to determine who's out next and well before RS ever came into the picture. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CalJacob8 Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthers have been successful for years monitoring F4 SM to determine who's out next and well before RS ever came into the picture. Smiley

I agree! Someone who is really good at sluthing needs to check out Caelynn a IG because I’ve seen some slight changes she was following 1431 this morning but now she’s following 1342. But her IG has been fluctuating so much throughout filming so I’m not sure what to believe. Hannah had some slight changes also yesterday morning but nothing since then. I’m not super good at sluthing so need a second opinion by someone who is.

CalJacob8

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:47 pm

The problem with applying past sleuthing rules to current season is that 2 of the contestants - Caelynn and Hannah G - have a significant # of IG followers so it’s harder to determine what slight changes in their follower counts mean. It’s also less likely they would need to delete posts b/c their posts are already curated for public consumption.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 pm

The first thing they do is follow other contestants. So even if they are private, that number alone will help. Smiley

@CalJacob8 s/caps of todays SM has been posted which is what we usually do at this point. There is also a F1-F4 thread which I copied posts there so it's easier to compare.

Re your numbers, those are typo's correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom