SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Interesting that Cassie is hanging out at gregg’s House in la right now with her sister. Wonder if she saw Colton before or will be seeing him after the wta filming.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:29 pm

lavenderfan wrote:Interesting that Cassie is hanging out at gregg’s House in la right now with her sister. Wonder if she saw Colton before or will be seeing him after the wta filming.

I just saw that on IG. I'll bet that's the first place he goes after the taping. 
Does anyone know what time the taping started? We should be getting some leaks through social media as soon as it's over.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Someone was spilling on Reddit, but people scared her and she deleted. She only mentioned some gossip about Onyeka/Nicole/Elyse. And Caelynn was there, as expected.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Maddy wrote:Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 D75g9_SVzfdC6PSQ
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Make it a date and join @colton in watching the #Oscars this Sunday on ABC! pic.twitter.com/ps7JMGHNO8
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC

No Thanks!! I stopped watching the award shows the minute they injected politics into them. Not enjoyable anymore. My guess is the ratings for them are probably down since they are using "the Bachelor " to promote . I don't recall this franchise ever promoting award shows before. Oh well ! Wonder if Colton will be on the red carpet.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Aria wrote:Someone was spilling on Reddit, but people scared her and she deleted. She only mentioned some gossip about Onyeka/Nicole/Elyse. And Caelynn was there, as expected.

Thank you. I'm sure others will spill. I went to a few taping's years back and they made us sign something so they kind of scare ya but people still do it. RS usually has people in the audience that report back to him as well. Maybe he'll tweet something out over the weekend.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:08 pm

Colton has to be in NC....maybe SC tomorrow for a boot camp to raise money for his foundation. Don’t the boot camps start in early mornings? I’d say he will be catching a red eye. I could be wrong though.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Julie81 wrote:Colton has to be in NC....maybe SC tomorrow for a boot camp to raise money for his foundation. Don’t the boot camps start in early mornings? I’d say he will be catching a red eye. I could be wrong though.

He must be exhausted, his schedule is crazy busy. Bad enough he has all the ABC stuff to do , plus SHV  and his foundation too. Geez I saw the advertisement for the Oscars Sunday night , is Colton co-hosting them or is that a tease by ABC? anyone hear anything about that?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 pm

If they ask him he'll probably do DWTS too. Does anyone know when that cast gets picked?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Jolena wrote:If they ask him he'll probably do DWTS too. Does anyone know when that cast gets picked?
Season 28 will only have a fall airing this year.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:59 pm

notarose wrote:
Jolena wrote:If they ask him he'll probably do DWTS too. Does anyone know when that cast gets picked?
Season 28 will only have a fall airing this year.

I wonder if they will keep Colton relevant until the fall. Possibly have him make an appearance on Paradise  no idea  Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:01 am

Jolena wrote:
Aria wrote:Someone was spilling on Reddit, but people scared her and she deleted. She only mentioned some gossip about Onyeka/Nicole/Elyse. And Caelynn was there, as expected.

Thank you. I'm sure others will spill. I went to a few taping's years back and they made us sign something so they kind of scare ya but people still do it. RS usually has people in the audience that report back to him as well. Maybe he'll tweet something out over the weekend.

Many years ago, a board member going for the tell all show predetermined a sign with the board. I think it was A particular flower if a certain contestant was eliminated or not. From vague memeory it was the Brittish Bachelor and most were convinced that his eventual f3 was his f1 !!! When the member poster her “flower” so many were bummed out. Good times before spoilers were a thing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:31 am

I just don’t get why everyone is bashing Cassie for having doubts. IMO it’s completley reasonable to think that she thought she was completely ready for an engagement until she was actually in the situation and it was becoming REAL. The way her father acted is exactly how my husband would respond and I would hope that our daughter would stop and really think through things. IMO any thoughtful, emotionally intelligent young woman would do the same. I applaud her and her family for bringing some true “reality” in to reality tv.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/bachelor-sneak-peek-cassies-father-questions-relationship-colton-61219568
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
Diana
eirekay
Goldie2
iamreal2u
Billysmom