SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KBiegs88 Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Julie81 wrote:
timfan wrote:Yes I think  her father says to cassie on hometowns convinces her she is not ready to get engaged but I think she still wants to be with Colton but maybe she thinks if she does not say yes to engagement he will dump her jmo

I’m hoping we have this figured out! Hugesmile

My hope is that he realizes she thinks this and goes after and tells her, I’ll wait for you....I’ll wait for you because i love you enough to wait.

I’m a cheesy romantic. Lol
Yeah, I kinda think you guys are right. I have a feeling she has a conversation with him that stems from her HTD on the overnight portion once the cameras leave and it is not received well at first. I think this is when we see him angrily leave the tree house, push the camera and then jump the fence. Maybe that’s why we see Cassie get walked out (silver dress) by a producer instead of Colton. I have a feeling production had zero clue what happened between them. And that’s why we hear the “nobody knew the truth” line from Chris Harrison later on.

Please let there be a “I’ll wait for you...because I love you enough to wait” line @Julie81  I’m into the cheeeese as well  :cheeseyy

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:13 pm

pbmax wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
timfan wrote:Yes I think  her father says to cassie on hometowns convinces her she is not ready to get engaged but I think she still wants to be with Colton but maybe she thinks if she does not say yes to engagement he will dump her jmo

My hope is that he realizes she thinks this and goes after and tells her, I’ll wait for you....I’ll wait for you because i love you enough to wait.

It's a romantic story and that's why I'm loving this season. I think he is going with his gut and that tells him she loves him too.

I agree ,that’s what I think too Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:21 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

Yeah, I kinda think you guys are right. I have a feeling she has a conversation with him that stems from her HTD on the overnight portion once the cameras leave and it is not received well at first. I think this is when we see him angrily leave the tree house, push the camera and then jump the fence. Maybe that’s why we see Cassie get walked out (silver dress) by a producer instead of Colton. I have a feeling production had zero clue what happened between them. And that’s why we hear the “nobody knew the truth” line from Chris Harrison later on.

Please let there be a “I’ll wait for you...because I love you enough to wait” line @Julie81  I’m into the cheeeese as well  :cheeseyy

Yaaaaas!! I can see that...the Chris Harrison line. No one knowing. I can see that. Let’s hope.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:02 pm

@KBiegs88 WOW. I didn't think about this. That makes TOTAL SENSE. So that conversation with CH is colton explaining what happened between him and Cassie at the treehouse.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:06 pm

Looks like Colton is chilling this weekend and taking a break per his IG . Wonder if it’s a SHV with Cassie. question
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@KBiegs88 WOW. I didn't think about this. That makes TOTAL SENSE. So that conversation with CH is colton explaining what happened between him and Cassie at the treehouse.

Are you thinking maybe Colton sends her home and that’s why as she’s being walked out we hear her saying “ I thought this would work out?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Jolena wrote:Looks like Colton is chilling this weekend and taking a break per his IG . Wonder if it’s a SHV with Cassie. question

Hmm besides WTA today, I don't think he has any events this weekend. It's possible that they're meeting up this weekend.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 pm

@Jolena It's a fakeout. That was taken during his Valentine's day break on 2/16. The same day that Cassie got home from wherever she was away during V-day weekend. Colton was wearing the same thing on his IG story that morning as well (2/16) and that location was where Becca and Garrett celebrated G's birthday the night before (2/15). You can verify that was also the location of Garrett's b-day party via Becca's IG.

WHICH is actually why I do think Cassie was down in SD with Colton. I know Colton even briefly posted on IG story of any yoga location suggestions in SD around 4/5 pm on the same evening of Garrett's b-day party, and he immediately took it down.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:33 pm

lavenderfan wrote:@Jolena It's a fakeout. That was taken during his Valentine's day break on 2/16. The same day that Cassie got home from wherever she was away during V-day weekend. Colton was wearing the same thing on his IG story that morning as well (2/16) and that location was where Becca and Garrett celebrated G's birthday the night before (2/15). You can verify that was also the location of Garrett's b-day party via Becca's IG.

WHICH is actually why I do think Cassie was down in SD with Colton. I know Colton even briefly posted on IG story of any yoga location suggestions in SD around 4/5 pm on the same evening of Garrett's b-day party, and he immediately took it down.

Oh ok thanks for that info Smiley everything this season is so misleading. I just read the taping if WTA is tonight so I’m sure he’s in LA.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
pbmax wrote:
Julie81 wrote:

It's a romantic story and that's why I'm loving this season. I think he is going with his gut and that tells him she loves him too.

I agree ,that’s what I think too Smiley

Also a conversation in the evening part could have led to them both deciding she should leave and Colton realizing he made a mistake. I know he said he was critical of Arie but now he respects him. IDK but Cassie sound like she's not sure she wants to leave.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Jolena wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Julie81 wrote:So y’all are thinking she leaves before FRC? I just don’t know...

Yes, that's what I think . If spoilers are correct to the point that he lets Taysia and Hannah go and there's no F3 ceremony and Cassie leaves then I can't see how there's a FRC unless "like I said in one of my previous posts " They bring Cassie back for it and that's why we saw the FRC setup.  no idea This season is driving me crazy. duh

Me too! Lol I am thinking she leaves at FS but the shots of him at a FRC throw me off. We shall see in a few weeks I guess.

I still say the biggest question for me is WHY did she leave. Was it because she wasen't ready to be engaged or not into him as much as he was into her  (which I hope wasent the case because that will NOT play out well for her since the girls were accusing her of exactly that) . Did she leave because she wasen't comfortable or scared because there were still 2 other girls in the picture?(which possibly is the reason he decides to let them go immediately). Was her father's/families doubt holding her back, where she can say she was ready to go all in with him but then blames her family and a reality check? Was it producer driven? Did she have an argument with Colton at dinner? So many questions and NO answers YET.  :headbanging

Yep! I believe everything hit the fan after they went into the fantasy suite. It look like the cameras are outside after they shut the door for privacy. Then Colton comes out upset as we see in the preview and pushes the cameras, then the producers and CH chases him, with the fence jump. It seems like a producer trying to get info out of Cassie on what happened. It seems to me everything had to be good for them to go to the fantasy suite. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:32 pm

pbmax wrote:Yep! I believe everything hit the fan after they went into the fantasy suite. It look like the cameras are outside after they shut the door for privacy. Then Colton comes out upset as we see in the preview and pushes the cameras, then the producers and CH chases him, with the fence jump. It seems like a producer trying to get info out of Cassie on what happened. It seems to me everything had to be good for them to go to the fantasy suite. JMO
That’s interesting, because if the critical interaction takes place inside the fantasy suite, we may never know the full story, even if the producers want to show it. What happens in the FS stays in the FS. How about that! dizzy

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Screen Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
as03
denysevictoria
mbl
Dutchy23
Rolly