SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 49 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Miyala Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:57 am

No, I just realised its for an add. Right?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GinaRose Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:44 am

just me wrote:(JMO) Cassie had several dates with a guy she really liked. This guy was dating other girls the entire time she knew him. She saw some of these girls when they came back from their dates and they shared how excited they were. Her family made it clear they thought things were going too fast and she is close to her family and respects their opinion. Also, hard telling what the show was telling her at this point. She does not get any impression rose on group dates and never was called on first to receive a rose at the Rose Ceremonies. So on their second "alone date"- except for the camera crew- he tells her she is the one he would like to end up with. Thing is, there are still 2 other girls left he is seeing and she knows it. She makes it clear that she" does love" him and "does not" want to not ever see him again. She is not yet "in love" though. ( I find it harder to believe the ones that said they were "in love" in this small space of time).She can not be alone with him to talk further but has cameras following in her face everywhere. How can she be called immature for being honest. She could have went along with him- accepted the ring and fame and went with it. Instead she (JMO) was trying to be honest and is condemned for it. To me this shows maturity not the other way around. (JMO) I see them together- dating without a camera crew and trying to work out their relationship. Not the shows way but their way.

:yes: Her closest friend came back from a date with a load of gifts from Colton.

GinaRose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:46 am

IA that this was setup by the producers.

Arie in reverse.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:29 pm

I like the raw footage. BUT ..l it's still edited. Aries was ... so was this. They leave out anything that incriminates tptb

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:33 pm

Jolena wrote:I played back a few times and I can't make out some of the muffles that Colton warned about. Did anyone catch them. When Shes leaving she says something after she says "Dame" . Does anyone else think that when she's telling him " I can't do this" that she means she can't do this as TPTB told her to do? because when she gets up off the couch a producer says something to her and she says "Im 2nd guessing this, I don't know what to say" Colton sees her there talking to them and goes to get her. I think he knows what TPTB were up to .,He had no idea her father was gonna show up.,She was soo happy with him all day.
Sharleen writes some conversations:
Sharleen wrote:As for Cassie, I’m torn. On one hand, her dilemma shines a much-needed light on how unrealistic and even unhealthy the strict rules and timeline of this show are. She’s utterly normal for not being 100% sure about a relationship still in its infancy and with a man who’s had other girlfriends the entire time. It’s messed up that the format of a show (a show that is literally almost as old as she is!) would make her feel like there’s something wrong with her for feeling otherwise.

On the other hand, the way Cassie went about her departure left me doubting just how torn she really was. First, as someone who left because I couldn’t see myself getting there, let me just say say: When you know, you know. As in, when you know you can’t fall in love with a person and potentially marry them, you know. And remember, a mere two weeks ago, she angrily and emphatically shot down those “not ready” rumours—rumours which now appear to have been true. (Remember when she called Kirpa “an idiot” about it?) The timing and execution just feel off, as though she was just telling him what he wanted to hear until she didn’t want to be there any longer. Either that, or she was defending herself against those rumours as a knee-jerk reaction, even though it would have been far more ethical to be honest (or at least somewhat honest) when confronted specifically about them. Both scenarios really make it more about her image than Colton’s feelings, and really, neither one is a good look.
Further, just about every word out of Cassie’s mouth during this scene was about her. Instead of seeming remotely heartbroken (or even all that upset) over Colton’s evident heartbreak, or at the very least apologizing, she just said, “I don’t think I’ve ever been so conflicted in my entire life.” To her producer, she said, “I didn’t think it would be this hard,” and, “I don’t know what to say.” Where was her concern for this man she’d just claimed to love? In response to Colton’s “I love you”s and his insistence that an engagement wouldn’t be a requirement, there were no moments where she seemed reciprocal or even all that moved by his obvious efforts. She was a broken record of “I don’t know”s, something which, frankly, is a cop-out. (She did know or else she wouldn’t be leaving.) The cherry on top was—after he pleaded, cried, and literally shook with anguish—as he finally said his last goodbye, she had the gall to ask, “Are you mad at me?” Overall, it felt like she was distraught by how hard this was for her, not by how immeasurably more difficult it was for the person she claimed to care about, nor by how cruel she’d been for letting things get to this point. Two things stood out to me about her based on this scene: She is young—far too young to consider a lifelong partnership with someone anytime soon—and has definitely never had her heart broken.
https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-season-23-episode-9-review/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:01 pm

I just don't see how, if they are in a relationship now, it ever recovers from what has been brought to light through out the season. Especially last night when the whole Cassie/Caelyn situation was given, IMO, credibility.

I am hopeful for Colton, but I just don't see her interest in him going the distance.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Perhaps Cassie has given Colton her version of everything, he accepted it, and isn't relying third person narratives. It's not that hard to overcome, imho. Imo Cassie has been open and honest with Colton on how she feels about him, and that's a very good start for a relationship, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:28 pm

Jolena wrote:I played back a few times and I can't make out some of the muffles that Colton warned about. Did anyone catch them. When Shes leaving she says something after she says "Dame" . Does anyone else think that when she's telling him " I can't do this" that she means she can't do this as TPTB told her to do? because when she gets up off the couch a producer says something to her and she says "Im 2nd guessing this, I don't know what to say" Colton sees her there talking to them and goes to get her. I think he knows what TPTB were up to .,He had no idea her father was gonna show up.,She was soo happy with him all day.

Colton’s tweet on Feb 28 said he watched Monday’s episode (meaning what aired Feb 25) again that’s where he said you hear muffled conversations. Does anybody know what he’s referring to for that episode? Or is he warning us about the next episode 3/4 where there are muffled conversations? Clearly he feels like TPTB messed with him and doesn’t hold back in expressing his anger. I hope Cassie wasn’t in on the setup. :nervous

I’ll bet Colton has rewatched the last episode an number of times to try to figure out what in the heck happened.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:52 pm

GinaRose wrote:
just me wrote:(JMO) Cassie had several dates with a guy she really liked. This guy was dating other girls the entire time she knew him. She saw some of these girls when they came back from their dates and they shared how excited they were. Her family made it clear they thought things were going too fast and she is close to her family and respects their opinion. Also, hard telling what the show was telling her at this point. She does not get any impression rose on group dates and never was called on first to receive a rose at the Rose Ceremonies. So on their second "alone date"- except for the camera crew- he tells her she is the one he would like to end up with. Thing is, there are still 2 other girls left he is seeing and she knows it. She makes it clear that she" does love" him and "does not" want to not ever see him again. She is not yet "in love" though. ( I find it harder to believe the ones that said they were "in love" in this small space of time).She can not be alone with him to talk further but has cameras following in her face everywhere. How can she be called immature for being honest. She could have went along with him- accepted the ring and fame and went with it. Instead she (JMO) was trying to be honest and is condemned for it. To me this shows maturity not the other way around. (JMO) I see them together- dating without a camera crew and trying to work out their relationship. Not the shows way but their way.

:yes:   Her closest friend came back from a date with a load of gifts from Colton.  
There was that too. I forgot about that one.  How could she trust the feelings he said he had for her -when so many other girls were involved with him. Not only that but she had heard about their dates with him. Also most of their conversations seems to have been with a camera focused on them or at least close by.  Cassie and him have something in common that really has not been said much about. Both have Scripture verses posted on their Instagram or twitter page. So IMO they have a spiritual side in common. IMO I believe we will find they are dating exclusively with both of their families approval when all the speculations are replaced with the truth. Then in privacy they can sort out where they stand.   ( Sorry . Somehow this got posted twice. Could you please take this one off? I do not know how to do it.)

Last edited by just me on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:57 pm

just me wrote:
GinaRose wrote:

:yes:   Her closest friend came back from a date with a load of gifts from Colton.  
"GinaRose"
There was that too. I forgot about that one.  How could she trust the feelings he said he had for her -when so many other girls were involved with him? Not only that but she had heard about their dates with him. Also, most of their conversations seem to have been with a camera focused on them or at least close by.  Cassie and Colton have something in common that really has not been said much about. Both have Scripture verses posted on their Instagram or twitter page. So IMO they have a spiritual side in common. IMO I believe we will find they are dating exclusively with both of their families approval when all the speculations are replaced with the truth. Then in privacy they can sort out where they stand.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Rolly wrote:

Colton’s tweet on Feb 28 said he watched Monday’s episode (meaning what aired Feb 25) again that’s where he said you hear muffled conversations. Does anybody know what he’s referring to for that episode? Or is he warning us about the next episode 3/4 where there are muffled conversations? Clearly he feels like TPTB messed with him and doesn’t hold back in expressing his anger. I hope Cassie wasn’t in on the setup.  :nervous  

I’ll bet Colton has rewatched the last episode an number of times to try to figure out what in the heck happened.

If Cassie was in on the set up I doubt they would still be together today, it's been about 6 months now .I do think the producers and her father messed with her head big time and she didn't know how to handle it. Then on the other hand why she would say some of the things she said just makes me crazy. IMO the worst was When she was leaving and said " I want you to be with someone who's insanely in love with you"  I mean way to  dig the knife even deeper. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Rolly wrote:Colton’s tweet on Feb 28 said he watched Monday’s episode (meaning what aired Feb 25) again that’s where he said you hear muffled conversations. Does anybody know what he’s referring to for that episode? O is he warning us about the next episode 3/4 where there are muffled conversations? Clearly he feels like TPTB messed with him and doesn’t hold back in expressing his anger. I hope Cassie wasn’t in on the setup.  :nervous  

I don't think Cassie was in on it - more the victim of it. I just have one of those feelings in my gut that her father had or has some ideas of his own who Cassie should date or get engaged to or get married to and it ISN'T Colton. IMO he just didn't take to Colton from the first time they shook hands on the HTD but I don't think it was personal because he hadn't yet had any conversations with him at all. I think this got shared with production and that was the seed that blossomed into his visit to Portugal. He came to put the kibosh on her relationship with Colton and (apparently only in the short term) succeeded in doing just that.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit