SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by lavenderfan Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:02 am

Interesting: Colton's Mom liked Demi's tweet defending Cassie

I think that puts things in to perspective

https://twitter.com/dz3555/likes

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:16 am

lavenderfan wrote:Interesting: Colton's Mom liked Demi's tweet defending Cassie

I think that puts things in to perspective

https://twitter.com/dz3555/likes
I love how much Cassie is getting support from people who actually matter in this situation. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:24 am

@Sweetness354 Please read the rules. We don't insult other posters here for their opinions. You can disagree with someone else without calling their opinions dumb and misguided. Your post would've been just fine without that. These are not fan threads and sometimes there is there going to be opinions that aren't positive. I understand it can be hard to hear negative opinions about someone you like on the show but it's best not to take it personally.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:33 am

Jolena wrote:I played back a few times and I can't make out some of the muffles that Colton warned about. Did anyone catch them. When Shes leaving she says something after she says "Dame" . Does anyone else think that when she's telling him " I can't do this" that she means she can't do this as TPTB told her to do? because when she gets up off the couch a producer says something to her and she says "Im 2nd guessing this, I don't know what to say" Colton sees her there talking to them and goes to get her. I think he knows what TPTB were up to .,He had no idea her father was gonna show up.,She was soo happy with him all day.

Put close captioning on. It helped me a lot.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Sure glad the poor girl doesn't have to wait 2 weeks for their story to air... that would be awful.   Im sure they'll be together for most of the next week ... SHV and photoshoots..at least they can be there for each other ... SM hate can be ruthless ... gives me great insight into what society considers acceptable behaviour.   Its bullying ... no other  name for it.  Sad no no no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:08 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:17 pm

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Cassie Randolph @CassieRandolph
One of the hardest nights of my life #TheBachelor
https://mobile.twitter.com/CassieRandolph?p=s
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:00 pm

After watching that back last night the only conclusion that I can come to with all of this is that TPTB pulled an Arie only in reverse . Instead of the lead doing it they set up Cassie and her dad to do it to Colton.(god only knows what they told them in order for them to go along with it.) I think Colton caught onto what they did the minute he heard her father showed up and saw how her demeanor changed so quickly.
They knew she was Colton #1 pick
They knew his fears of getting to end & not being loved back
They knew he kept saying I just want to know she can get there
They had more then one girl tell him some girls weren't ready(his biggest fear that terrified him was that it was Cassie)
Her father said to her "you didn't seem excited about him" when in fact the HT  visit showed otherwise.
Colton said all along he didn't want to be blind sided. 
When he told her that her father didn't give his blessing , she said " I left knowing they trust me to make a decision"and she was clearly confused.
Too many things just don't add up NOT to believe this was all a set up by Producers. They got to her father first and after the father showed up they got to Cassie. 
The one part that hit me the worst was her telling him " I want you to be with someone who is insanely in love with you and I don't know if I can get there"  
The FRC scene could = RS had the correct info at first "he's engaged to Cassie" and then was told "they are just dating" Whoever he gets his info from could've been screwing with him too. JMO Oh well, Thank God only one more week of this .  :nervous
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm

(JMO) Cassie had several dates with a guy she really liked. This guy was dating other girls the entire time she knew him. She saw some of these girls when they came back from their dates and they shared how excited they were. Her family made it clear they thought things were going too fast and she is close to her family and respects their opinion. Also, hard telling what the show was telling her at this point. She does not get any impression rose on group dates and never was called on first to receive a rose at the Rose Ceremonies. So on their second "alone date"- except for the camera crew- he tells her she is the one he would like to end up with. Thing is, there are still 2 other girls left he is seeing and she knows it. She makes it clear that she" does love" him and "does not" want to not ever see him again. She is not yet "in love" though. ( I find it harder to believe the ones that said they were "in love" in this small space of time).She can not be alone with him to talk further but has cameras following in her face everywhere. How can she be called immature for being honest. She could have went along with him- accepted the ring and fame and went with it. Instead she (JMO) was trying to be honest and is condemned for it. To me this shows maturity not the other way around. (JMO) I see them together- dating without a camera crew and trying to work out their relationship. Not the shows way but their way.

Last edited by just me on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm

just me wrote:(JMO) Cassie had several dates with a guy she really liked. This guy was dating other girls the entire time she knew him. She saw some of these girls when they came back from their dates and they shared how excited they were. Her family made it clear they thought things were going too fast and she is close to her family and respects their opinion. Also, hard telling what the show was telling her at this point. She does not get any impression rose on group dates and never was called on first to receive a rose at the Rose Ceremonies. So on their second "alone date"- except for the camera crew- he tells her she is the one he would like to end up with. Thing is, there are still 2 other girls left he is seeing and she knows it. She makes it clear that she" does love" him and "does not" want to not ever see him again. She is not yet "in love" though. ( I find it harder to believe the ones that said they were in love in this small space of time).She can not be alone with him to talk further but has cameras following in her face everywhere. How can she be called immature for being honest. She could have went along with him- accepted the ring and fame and went with it. Instead she (JMO) was trying to be honest and is condemned for it. To me this shows maturity not the other way around. (JMO) I see them together- dating without a camera crew and trying to work out their relationship. Not the shows way but their way.

Agree!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:15 pm

just me wrote:(JMO) Cassie had several dates with a guy she really liked. This guy was dating other girls the entire time she knew him. She saw some of these girls when they came back from their dates and they shared how excited they were. Her family made it clear they thought things were going too fast and she is close to her family and respects their opinion. Also, hard telling what the show was telling her at this point. She does not get any impression rose on group dates and never was called on first to receive a rose at the Rose Ceremonies. So on their second "alone date"- except for the camera crew- he tells her she is the one he would like to end up with. Thing is, there are still 2 other girls left he is seeing and she knows it. She makes it clear that she" does love" him and "does not" want to not ever see him again. She is not yet "in love" though. ( I find it harder to believe the ones that said they were "in love" in this small space of time).She can not be alone with him to talk further but has cameras following in her face everywhere. How can she be called immature for being honest. She could have went along with him- accepted the ring and fame and went with it. Instead she (JMO) was trying to be honest and is condemned for it. To me this shows maturity not the other way around. (JMO) I see them together- dating without a camera crew and trying to work out their relationship. Not the shows way but their way.
I completely agree. 

i like you pointing out how little validation she got from Colton IMO. Not one group date rose, she was the last to get rose with pitted against Kirpa one week, Caelynn another. And suddenly he makes a revelation, that it's her he wants, no one else would do. Anyone would need a moment to think that through, as well. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:54 am

cassies latest instagram post... could she be wearing his shirt and could it be in Mallorca?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Cassie Randolph - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+71
eliza3
Chgohighlife
philphan
Lucas15
Doggoneit