SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:18 am

sprout wrote:I may be way off but I think all of the above points to Taite not being with Ali. Yes, he was probably her intended F1 but I think something happened and they’re not together - whether that is at the finale or later. JMO.

I share your presentiment, Sprout. IMO Taite isn't acting as someone who is deeply in love with Ali and ready to get engaged. If he is with her then his behaviour is, imo, reprochable. Rolling Eyes

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:30 am

Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sprout wrote:I may be way off but I think all of the above points to Taite not being with Ali. Yes, he was probably her intended F1 but I think something happened and they’re not together - whether that is at the finale or later. JMO.

@sprout you're not alone, it is very odd to me too. I don't think I've sleuthed a F1 for the BetteAU like how Taite has been and the consistent liking of Charlie's posts and him saying they were very close. 

Then there's Todd who is the one not liking Charlie's posts and even posting on his IGstories today with Ali and "strong women" something he captioned before regarding Ali and "strong woman" and supporting her on his IG earlier in the season. 

It's all  dizzy  jmo

I concur, All About Love, I scratching my head!, scratch just a quesiton that you may be able to respond, has any other contestant has been as supportive of Charlie as Taite has been?
No, not even Paddy considering how many pics Taite has posted of himself with Charlie and still liking his posts. Charlie said in interview that he, Taite, and Paddy were very close and would come up with ways to stir things up in the house. Reminds me of Taite badmouthing Rob when he and Paddy were together and the BTS extra insider vids of Taite, Charlie, and Paddy. They definitely were closest. Rob hasn't been liking Charlie's posts, Taite still is, even with Ali liking negative ones of Charlie  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

@sprout you're not alone, it is very odd to me too. I don't think I've sleuthed a F1 for the BetteAU like how Taite has been and the consistent liking of Charlie's posts and him saying they were very close. 

Then there's Todd who is the one not liking Charlie's posts and even posting on his IGstories today with Ali and "strong women" something he captioned before regarding Ali and "strong woman" and supporting her on his IG earlier in the season. 

It's all  dizzy  jmo

I concur, All About Love, I scratching my head!, scratch just a quesiton that you may be able to respond, has any other contestant has been as supportive of Charlie as Taite has been?
No, not even Paddy considering how many pics Taite has posted of himself with Charlie and still liking his posts. Charlie said in interview that he, Taite, and Paddy were very close and would come up with ways to stir things up in the house. Reminds me of Taite badmouthing Rob when he and Paddy were together and the BTS extra insider vids of Taite, Charlie, and Paddy. They definitely were closest. Rob hasn't been liking Charlie's posts, Taite still is, even with Ali liking negative ones of Charlie  dizzy

It is all so strange. I wonder if they broke up but Ali is still in love with Taite and cannot move on emotionally and perhaps that is why she only accepts the tags in which she is with Taite.

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:38 am

Bringing this here to discuss as it ties in what's posted upthread

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Todd don’t be playing with my heart like this. You know Ali is as blind as bat poop. Have we seriously also discussed if we believe Ali and Taite are still together?
Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 29567310

@Sundy I posted about this in the F1-F4 thread here and we're discussing this very thing about Taite as F1 or still together there because Taite is liking pics of Charlie, Ali is liking negative comments of Charlie, Taite is posting IGstories of himself asking followers to rate him with hearteyes and of himself modeling. It's very  dizzy

Will copy this post over to the F1-F4 thread for continued discussion  yes
Here are SCs of what Taite posted on his IGstories today which I referenced in my previous posts in this thread. First SC is of a gif second is a video of him modeling. It's finale week and he is posting of himself  Suspect  question  What you thinking @Sundy

ETA: Taite liking pics of Charlie. His friend @blackie_chan_ commenting "whatever happens" to Taite. Ali unfollowing Phil on IG. Phil liking comments about Ali picking Taite and then going for Phil doing to Taite what she did to Grant.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_1310
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_1311
IG taiteadamradley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:58 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:40 am

If they're not, I think they'll pretend to be, for a while at least (probably the rumoured 3 month relationship contract time).

ETA:  He also posted this which is... weird.  And seems kinda disrespectful to Todd?  Suspect   Or is that just my interpretation?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:53 am

Didn't someone post about their being a ring in the preview for finale @Enough was that you? Was someone giving it to her or was she just holding it? Can we then expect the F1 to be giving a ring to Ali or is something else happening? question

Just so I remember clearly. Other than Sportsbet who posted and quickly took down "picks no one" was there any other media that stated emphatically that Nick chose no one  scratch DM if I recall stated he chose Britt but they broke up and he was single and I don't recall any media saying he chose no one while the season aired. Even Cass and others in interview said he definitely chose someone and still with them etc. Cass had to have known imo so she was saying that to mislead  :yes:  

Sportsbet posted for Alis season in their disclaimer "Final contestant not accepting will be settled as winner". They've never done that before  Suspect speechless We discussed the unlikelihood of Ali being rejected and of her not pulling a Nick. But has any media stated Ali is with her F1? DM has stated Todd for F1 and Taite. No clear cut answer other than one relating to Sportsbet. Then again, Sportsbet has their disclaimer. 

Taite's SM activity this season (even his first IGstory of him saying he is serving realness this season and distorting his face) didn't seem lovey dovey  Suspect The whole Charlie thing and him still supporting him given Ali is definitely not for Charlie and I'd think a guy she is with wouldn't be either. 

Todd following Ali at one point and also her cousin (who likes Todd's pics). With the heartemoji on Todd's pic like all past F1s. Taite with the very short intro like non-F1s. There's definitely been a mix this year with sleuthing patterns for past BetteAU seasons  dizzy  

Maybe something happens at FRC? Maybe they are over? Maybe they pretend a la Soph/Stu? It's very suss imo  Suspect  :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:58 am

Re: the possibility of Taite refusing the final rose, I'm ruling that out because IMO if that had happened Ali would have had a MASSIVE tantie on set - and not just the polite tears we see in the preview when she IMO says goodbye to Todd, I'm talking hissing, screaming full blown insanity.  If they have split it must have been post-show, IMO.  

Comparing Sbet to Nick's season, there was some initial confusion early on because Britt was not a clear favourite for the first day or so with her and Sophie's max losses being similar.  Taite has always been a lock as far as betting goes.  Also with Britt/Sophie there was that really weird $1000 max bet and we haven't seen anything like that.

Not saying his behaviour isn't weird for a supposed F1 though, because it definitely is IMO.  Suspect

ETA: Just adding that if Taite had refused the final rose there's no way "No Winner" would be 16.00 IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DcJrI0I

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:12 am

It’s all very strange and to be honest, I can’t wait for the finale as all this speculating is doing my head in! I’ve thought from the start that Taite was in it for fame, why else would a bank manager go on two reality shows IMO?

Was wondering if someone could help - I’m using my phone to access this forum and I’m finding that I can’t access the notifications tab right up the top as when it just goes back to the homepage when I click on it. Is there another way to access the notifications? Thanks.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:31 am

Bobette wrote:Re: the possibility of Taite refusing the final rose, I'm ruling that out because IMO if that had happened Ali would have had a MASSIVE tantie on set - and not just the polite tears we see in the preview when she IMO says goodbye to Todd, I'm talking hissing, screaming insanity.  If they have split it must have been post-show, IMO.  
I ruled it out too but I am not sure....  

I do think if she is sobbing regarding Todd it's not just polite tears. She was sobbing and falling to the ground like she lost her breath and couldn't stand (I think polite tears was what she had with Rob).

I've watched all the Bette seasons for USA and never seen a Bette lead cry like this at FRC. I can chalk it up to Ali but she didn't even cry this hard with Tim or anyone else. This is some crazy crying imo for a lead even with empathy for F2 this is on a level I've never seen before for a Bette lead at frc  Suspect

The only lead I've seen sob like at FRC was Bach US Jason Mesnick. He sobbed letting his F2 go and ended up switcheroo and going back to her after the finale and they married etc. 

I honestly think if a lead was crying like this over a F2 it's a LOT. A lot more than just empathy imo. If I was F1 I would be wondering why a lead/my gf is crying like that over a F2. So either something else is happening and she is really heartbroken letting him go or it relates to F1  scratch  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 43725904_10215383942225650_7404907223308042240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1539140739896_ali2
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 43666977_10215383941865641_2580783884673220608_o
my scs tenplay Ali sobbing falling to ground FRC 

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 512DFD3E00000578-6259683-Did_she_get_rejected_by_the_winner_The_trailer_shows_a_male_in_a-m-10_1539171615559 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 512DFD4200000578-6259683-Did_she_get_rejected_by_the_winner_The_trailer_shows_a_male_in_a-a-6_1539171511846 source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is some crazy crying imo for a lead even with empathy for F2 this is on a level I've never seen before for a Bette lead at frc  Suspect

The only lead I've seen sob like at FRC was Bach US Jason Mesnick. He sobbed letting his F2 go and ended up switcheroo and going back to her after the finale and they married etc. 

I honestly think if a lead was crying like this over a F2 it's a LOT. A lot more than just empathy imo. If I was F1 I would be wondering why a lead/my gf is crying like that over a F2. So either something else is happening and she is really heartbroken letting him go or it relates to F1  scratch

I'm sticking with my original theory that she wanted both guys and is crying because she realises by choosing Taite she won't get to sleep with Hot Todd. Seriously. I think that kind of missed opportunity would elicit genuine tears in most women. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

She sobbed when she was on BiP too over "hurting" Jarrod. I think she's emotionally volatile at the best of times. What I meant by "polite" was staying on set and within frame. If Taite had refused, she'd be running after him, ripping her mic off etc, IMO.

The only other time I've seen anything like Ali's reaction was Jasmine on Bachette Can, and at the ATFR it was IMO even more obvious she was in love with both F1 and F2. She stuck with her choice though (and look how well that turned out... laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:39 am

Bobette wrote:Comparing Sbet to Nick's season, there was some initial confusion early on because Britt was not a clear favourite for the first day or so with her and Sophie's max losses being similar.  Taite has always been a lock as far as betting goes.  Also with Britt/Sophie there was that really weird $1000 max bet and we haven't seen anything like that.

Not saying his behaviour isn't weird for a supposed F1 though, because it definitely is IMO.  Suspect

ETA:  Just adding that if Taite had refused the final rose there's no way "No Winner" would be 16.00 IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 DcJrI0I
Source

"No winner" means the lead not picking anyone a la Nick which in this case we know that Ali will choose someone and not reject both contestants at FRC like Nick did.

This season Sportsbet added a new disclaimer "Final contestant not accepting will be settled as winner" that they've never had before and means if the final contestant at RC rejects the lead, then that contestant will be the winner still.

So the winner even if rejecting the lead has odds to win it means Sportsbet will honor those bets placed on that contestant as if they won even if they rejected the lead. So it still could apply to Taite   question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 46069860_10215602930620223_7903766716960735232_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
sportsbet.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:43 am

Oh right I see what you mean now.  Yeah that is new.  OK, interesting.  SURELY though, if he'd not accepted, DM would be all over it by now?  They had tip-offs/spoilers during filming for much lesser drama such as her ousting Nathan for gossiping.

ETA:  @AllAboutLove, Interestingly, Ladbrokes have no such disclaimer.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 D4vCmTb

Source

If Taite did refuse and technically there were "no winner" they'd stand to lose a TONNE of money at 26.00.  IMO Sbet is in cahoots with TPTB and added that clause to build tension for the finale and start exactly this discussion we're having now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All