SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Bobette wrote:Oh right I see what you mean now.  

Yeah that is new.  OK, interesting.  SURELY though, if he'd not accepted, DM would be all over it by now?  

They had tip-offs/spoilers during filming for much lesser drama such as her ousting Nathan for gossiping.

That's why I was wondering about why DM hasn't been over anything this season really. Not over and over again adamant like with Nick's season, they had info that Nick was single but they didn't know that he rejected both because they used (imo) the flights for Brittany and Sophie to determine that Britt was the last to go home so they concluded she won and then probably got info they weren't together and went with that.  

DM this season did post an article about Ali being dumped at the end. They posted Todd is the rumored winner when they stated where the finale was filmed. They posted Taite is the winner per Sportsbet. They've posted things but nothing exclusive about the finale at all (yet!). 

So far I haven't seen any inside info or spoilers from DM like they usually have. I wonder if it is because they didn't have a way to get info since they filmed in the NT and it would have been very easy for them to give the slip and no way to know who got home  first since it wasn't international flight  question Add in the filming schedule which is off by almost 2 weeks (and at least a week if saying there was media or something going on). 

Why would Sportsbet add the new disclaimer? Do they know something. If they do, then this is their hint and a way to not lose money. Idk. Maybe they are together but something isn't adding up  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:59 pm

I did a ninja edit on my last post which you may not have seen so quoting myself:

Bobette wrote: Interestingly, Ladbrokes have no such disclaimer.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 D4vCmTb

Source

If Taite did refuse and technically there were "no winner" they'd stand to lose a TONNE of money at 26.00.  IMO Sbet is in cahoots with TPTB and added that clause to build tension for the finale and start exactly this discussion we're having now.

IMO TPTB want people to think she gets refused (who wouldn't tune in to watch THAT, considering she was such an unpopular choice?!) and Sportsbet are helping create that impression (for a price, I imagine).

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:00 pm

sprout wrote:It’s all very strange and to be honest, I can’t wait for the finale as all this speculating is doing my head in! I’ve thought from the start that Taite was in it for fame, why else would a bank manager go on two reality shows IMO?

Was wondering if someone could help - I’m using my phone to access this forum and I’m finding that I can’t access the notifications tab right up the top as when it just goes back to the homepage when I click on it. Is there another way to access the notifications? Thanks.
@sprout it is very strange! I thought the same about Taite. Even how he acted on the photoshoot winking and posting on his IGstories today doesn't make me think of someone in a relationship. It's bizarre dizzy

On a mobile I don't think one can access the notifications. It's like it's too small and doesn't work when clicking on it. I usually just go to the homepage and then go to the thread I am in to try find it. Unfortunately I don't know of an easier way with mobile.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Thanks @AllAboutLove.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 pm

@AllAboutLove you ask what am I thinking?  I’m thinking something is up. I’m not convinced that crying is for Todd. I’m not discounting Taite not accepting the rose. I’m pondering if Ali and Taite were together that they no longer are. I’m wondering if Ali and Todd are now together, or if he is just a super human full stop. I’m wondering if Taite wants the Bach gig and saw this as his way there. There is no way he is moving to Adelaide, no way! I’m wondering why we don’t have episode guides yeah. And I’m wondering if we have done a sun analysis of Ali Cry with Todd versus the sun position when she is doubled over crying to see if the timing is the same.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:If Taite did refuse and technically there were "no winner" they'd stand to lose a TONNE of money at 26.00.  IMO Sbet is in cahoots with TPTB and added that clause to build tension for the finale and start exactly this discussion we're having now.

IMO they want people to think she gets refused, and Sportsbet are helping create that impression (for a price, I imagine).

@Bobette :yes: we both posted in the Sportsbet thread HERE early in the season that Sportsbet in cahoots with TEN after they posted the season preview and commented about the ending when Ali was sobbing on their FB.

Now I am wondering though if it is just to have built interest or because they know something (kind of like they knew with their "picks no one")  Suspect  Or both. Idk dizzy laugh out loud 

Quoting myself from earlier in the season from Sbet thread. Was convinced just cahoots to spike interest but now I think they know something (Sbet in the know much more than other betting places imo)... And I was the one saying no way the lead will get rejected but now here I am. Pull me off the ledge @Bobette laugh out loud 

AllAboutLove wrote:Still find it interesting that they put "Final contestant not accepting will be settled as winner" to tie into the preview of FRC and Ali crying her eyes out. 

The season preview with Ali sobbing her eyes out and BetteAU FB commented on their own post. This was why I thought Sbet was in cahoots with TEN but now I am wondering if it is just as it appears. Same was with Nick and his FRC ending with him bending over and it was him picking no one. So maybe Ali getting rejected?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 45932495_10215603056343366_8488846863036841984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

sprout wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove.
@sprout bestbud!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:36 pm

Sundy wrote:I’m wondering if Ali and Todd are now together...

CAN'T HEAR YOU CAN'T HEAR YOU CAN'T HEAR YOU CAN'T HEAR YOU laugh out loud

via Gfycat

I will say, she does not look like a woman in love here IMO.  Looking down and to the left... not a good sign.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove you ask what am I thinking?  I’m thinking something is up. I’m not convinced that crying is for Todd. I’m not discounting Taite not accepting the rose. 

I’m wondering if Taite wants the Bach gig and saw this as his way there. There is no way he is moving to Adelaide, no way!
@Sundy I think something is up too. I could totally see Taite wanting the bach gig and dumping a lead that he KNEW wasn't liked would be his ticket Suspect (I suspect Charlie would have done the same). I don't see Taite moving to Adelaide and he already said in interview "nope" to Adelaide (very bizarre interview answers imo and behavior for someone supposedly in love with Ali). 

I’m pondering if Ali and Taite were together that they no longer are. I’m wondering if Ali and Todd are now together, or if he is just a super human full stop. 

Idk what is going on if Taite and Ali are together if they still are or not. Nothing adds up that he is. I wouldn't buy it if he was. 

TODD RUN!!!!!! Omg he deserves so much more than being F2 but he has that heart of gold and he followed Ali early on, follows the cousin who is private on IG, the cousin likes his posts and the BetteAU posts of Todd and Ali has been supportive of Ali and "strong woman" posting twice now! He's superhuman for sure. But I don't want him to be superhuman in this way. I just can't even. Say it isn't so  speechless  
I’m wondering why we don’t have episode guides yeah. 
Yep, very odd there are no episode descriptions. That's never happened where they are this late and for finale week  speechless

And I’m wondering if we have done a sun analysis of Ali Cry with Todd versus the sun position when she is doubled over crying to see if the timing is the same.  
:yes:  I have been wondering the same about the sun positions and that the crying for Todd may be different from the sobbing on the ground. 

Will post my SCs in the SC thread to sleuth and add the "goodbye ones" too so we can sleuth and compare sun positions.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:57 pm

@Bobette  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 that gif is literally me but saying that to myself!  :crazed I don't want to think it or consider it. No no no laugh out loud the other side of me is you need to face all possibilities. Ugh  dizzy  

If there is no planned The Project with Ali and her F1 I will know something is off. When did we know for Nick's season that he wasn't doing The Project that Friday?  question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:59 pm

I read something on Facebook recently where someone claimed to have insider knowledge that Todd said goodbye to Ali before she even got to tell him he was the one. I can’t see this happening but it’s certainly different to most theories/speculation that Taite rejects her.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:34 am

sprout wrote:I read something on Facebook recently where someone claimed to have insider knowledge that Todd said goodbye to Ali before she even got to tell him he was the one. I can’t see this happening but it’s certainly different to most theories/speculation that Taite rejects her.

Very interesting. I can't see that happening either but yes definitely different theories.

Just to note, I posted all SCs for Ali crying at the FRC to compare and sleuth the sun position in case she is crying different times for Todd and Taite to see if there's a difference. Sleuthing and discussion on the SCs HERE

Based on the sleuthing I am back to my original thought and she doesn't get rejected. So I have had about the amount of turnaround for Ali sobbing her eyes out for Todd and then choosing Taite laugh out loud 

What happens after the show will have to see if they're together and even if so with actual plans to move and if that happens  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:01 am

I really think that the simplest explanation is probably the most likely. She rejects Todd, and sobs her heart out, which is not that surprising, because he is Beautiful Todd, and she managed to have a half decent breakdown about Jarrod the human tomato on BIP last year, so her emotions obviously run pretty close to the surface. 
Then she goes on to choose Taite, he accepts, but the current weirdness in social media, and his edit (her chasing, him seeming indifferent) is because they have since split, and the edit is showing us why, so no one will be dissatisfied with the ending, as well all saw it coming. TPTB write off 2018 as a dud year for Bach/Bette, and we all move onward and upward to 2019!

Last edited by Dirty Street Pie on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - F1 to F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
djogbenyuie
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sprout
Sundy
spangler
Enough
Dirty Street Pie
Bobette
Popcorn For All