SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Saw this recap. So funny laugh out loud 

I’ve always liked the name Charlie. I’d call my kid Charlie one day. At least I thought so, until I realised I’d rather just get a puppy and call it Charlie. Which I was really into until I started watching this show and Charlie ruined the name for me forever.
The bolded about Todd is basically me  Hugesmile  :halo:
Ali said the energy between herself and Taite is “electric” and she doesn’t even know how to describe it, except she just did??

Sometimes when I’m bored during the show I look at Todd’s Instagram and the energy is just as electric.
giggling
On the group date, the men are dressed up like every guy you see at the races who says he lives in the Eastern Suburbs and enjoys “yoga” and “meditating” on the beach. “Bondi, too many tourists though, yucky,” he’d sigh heavily.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 452119d56152170a621eb693759a6271

Meanwhile, Ali is dressed up as the wall from Gotye & Kimbra’s ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ video.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Df6baf01ba7dd5981e7eb82bb0be54b5
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 3806527698

Here are my actual written notes from the rose ceremony:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 44767680_10215486853238361_2453319039263440896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1

This is Daniel???

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 7f5a70301c2140abe4df9032a9793ba6

Daniel got the first rose! Go Daniel! All of Australia is behind you being the next Steven Bradbury, you can do it champ!

I can’t believe Daniel is gonna win this damn thing.
Finally!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60d 
On the plus side, the girls (like the rest of Australia) told Ali to spend some more time with Todd. FINALLY.

Next week I think Todd finally gets a date, so I guess I will have to tune in again.
https://punkee.com.au/bachelorette-recap-episode-6/59603?fbclid=IwAR3PIAeC58QTJJFRJeaS-qa8LnOavQ7OHSUDz1ZPNnNi-VIRS9U_zRku9VQ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Who needs insiders when we sleuthed this long ago!  :yes:

Cheers to BBF for the awesome sleuthing of the finale being in Northern Territories and finale ending early Sept  goteam

A source close to production revealed to Daily Mail Australia on Friday that Ali Oetjen's finale episode takes place in the Northern Territory.

An insider revealed to Daily Mail Australia that the 2018 Bachelorette finale was filmed in the Northern Territory in early September.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Who needs insiders when we sleuthed this long ago!  :yes:

Cheers to BBF for the awesome sleuthing of the finale being in Northern Territories and finale ending early Sept  goteam

A source close to production revealed to Daily Mail Australia on Friday that Ali Oetjen's finale episode takes place in the Northern Territory.

An insider revealed to Daily Mail Australia that the 2018 Bachelorette finale was filmed in the Northern Territory in early September.
source
Did you note would they said the winner was believed to be??? Todd King!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:04 am

Interesting spot @Sundy! What do we make of this with the SB spoilers?? DM have been less explicit this year right?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Who needs insiders when we sleuthed this long ago!  :yes:

source

Did you note would they said the winner was believed to be??? Todd King!

OMG that wasn't there when I read it!  speechless @Sundy good catch! Looks like they updated the article after I posted (as noted in the published and updated dates on the article) so they must have added that!

Daily Mail Australia understands Ali chose her winning suitor - who is believed to be Todd King - in early September.

I still think it's Taite (as sleuthing posted in F1-F4 Thread which includes SB). 
Todd did have some pre-F1 patterns that were sleuthed too: the pre-season heart emoji that all past F1s got and Todd got too on the BetteIG was a possible clue for F1 but Sportsbet and other clues point to him as F2. 
Posted all sleuthing in the F1-F4 thread so can do a comparison and sleuth it all out. 

They filmed in NT so no international travel so I bet DM don't have any pics like they did for other seasons when they'd see the contestants flying back from international travel. 
Easy for the finalists and lead to sneak past any paps that way  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Just had a thought, Todd's date is coming up and Osher in narration for the preview saying a new frontrunner/contender and it's about Todd. So I could see DM posting about Todd being the winner because that's what the storyline is going to be next week  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633  

I think SB and other clues point to Taite and he makes sense as F1 to me and Todd as F2 like Matty J. Sportsbet also has had Taite in the odds favorite spot so I would say they definitely know and it's more a push for Todd as a frontrunner. Then again, someone did post on here that it wouldn't be surprising if Sportsbet put an odds favorite who doesn't win so it isn't a case of the F1 spot always since audiences have gotten wind of that. I don't think this season but it is something I can see happening Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

Will be watching what media say and SM activity this week :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:49 pm

That article stating Todd will be F1 is an absolute joke.  

Clearest evidence yet IMO that Sportsbet, TPTB and DM are in a nice big fluffy bed together.  DM visit this site REGULARY.  They would for sure know that Taite was sleuthed to be F1 - for multiple reasons - before the show even premiered.  

They're saying Todd wins to build hype, so they can get maximum article click$ next week when the audience goes Todd crazy, to start the publicity campaign for the IMO next Lead, and to whip punters up into a betting frenzy on Todd.

It's just one big money making exercise all round, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:05 pm

New extras video here.

No time to transcribe the whole thing but the guys show off their favourite dance moves and it sums up the IMO final 2 perfectly.

Taite literally just sits there and "jiggles his pecs" in his open-fronted shirt.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 76IyITS

While Todd does a wholesome 60s Twist in his white jeans and proves he is too sweet and pure for this world.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 02daADl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just had a thought, Todd's date is coming up and Osher in narration for the preview saying a new frontrunner/contender and it's about Todd. So I could see DM posting about Todd being the winner because that's what the storyline is going to be next week  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633  

IMO SB and other clues point to Taite and he makes sense as F1 to me and Todd as F2 like Matty J. Sportsbet also has had Taite in the odds favorite spot so I would say they definitely know and it's more a push for Todd as a frontrunner. Then again, someone did post on here that it wouldn't be surprising if Sportsbet put an odds favorite who doesn't win so it isn't a case of the F1 spot always since audiences have gotten wind of that. I don't think this season but it is something I can see happening Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633

Will be watching what media say and SM activity this week :detective

I remain unconvinced of Taite as F1, even after seeing Sportsbets' odds.  Taite, like Matty and Elise, had basically no screen time on episode 1.   For what I recall, in all seasons (please correct me if I am wrong,  because I haven't followed the show from the beginning and I watched the earlier seasons this year on TenPlay)  the F1 has had adequate screen time on night 1.   Sportsbet has made a few mistakes the last two years, but especially this year. I know that because  I have an acquaintance in Melbourne and she is part of several facebook groups, she watches different reality programmes ( I don't like RT, TB is my guilty pleasure). She started always placing money on Sportsbet's favourites for each show and she won consistently when she did that, until this year, this year she lost money at least twice, one was for Masterchef, she placed money on Khanh who she told me was favourite for many weeks, almost until the last 3 weeks, and she also lost money when she placed money for another programme ( I don't remember its name). In the end Khanh didn't win  Masterchef, he was top 3.  Rishi won and Ben was runner up, and  punters  were allowed to place up to 500 and at some time  1000 dollars bets for Rishi!  IMO,   Sportsbet may be changing its tactits. Bookies have admitted that entertainment betting  makes little difference to betting agencies, they just do it to please punters because the margin of profit for entertainment is relatively low. Now, the new Sportsbet application is even hiding 'entertainment' because it really is very low in the list of SB's priority list. Betting agencies will always win, even if the winner is paying high odds. They don't even lose when they return money because they know that happens often and they have always  the Terms & Conditions addressing that: see void bets.

Anyway, perhaps I am wrong, I would like to read more views about this Smiley I think it is still fine to speculate Smiley If I am wrong and Taite wins so be it Smiley

Last edited by Vogue on Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IMO)
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:22 pm

@Vogue, Masterchef is an entirely different kettle of fish because the winner is not known far in advance.  Some of the cooking shows actually film two endings with different "winners" so even the CONTESTANTS don't know if they've won or not until the finale airs. With Bach/ette, the winner is set in stone and known literally months ahead - plenty of time for Sbet to source the winner and table their odds accordingly.  

The favourite is not just the person with the lowest odds, the max bet also comes into play as it's that which determines the max loss. When the max losses are calculated, Sportsbet have NEVER been wrong about a Bach/ette winner and this season will be no different IMO, especially since it fits other sleuthing. There's a betting thread here with posts discussing tricks & methods plus up to date odds, if you haven't already seen it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:35 am

@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:36 am

Bobette wrote:@Vogue, Masterchef is an entirely different kettle of fish because the winner is not known far in advance.  Some of the cooking shows actually film two endings with different "winners" so even the CONTESTANTS don't know if they've won or not until the finale airs. With Bach/ette, the winner is set in stone and known literally months ahead - plenty of time for Sbet to source the winner and table their odds accordingly.  

The favourite is not just the person with the lowest odds, the max bet also comes into play as it's that which determines the max loss. When the max losses are calculated, Sportsbet have NEVER been wrong about a Bach/ette winner and this season will be no different IMO, especially since it fits other sleuthing. There's a betting thread here with posts discussing tricks & methods plus up to date odds, if you haven't already seen it.

I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season, that is one of the reasons why I am questioning them this time, and also because ignoring the odds makes me enjoy more sleuthing the show, if I only had to look at Sportsbet to infer the winner I wouldn't sleuth the show Smiley I must admit that perhaps you and all who agree with your are probably correct, and I also know that  may position is probably just wishful thinking, but I have hope also because of what I am about  to say below and what you may not know.

This year rumours about the MC  started since the show started filming. In the industry (not just withing Channel TEn, but also the competition), even before the season started filming the producers were talking about  MC's historical season  due to its 10 year anniversary and the rumours that it was going to be 'rigged'. The rumour was that the judges were going to make sure that the winner -Sashi- was going to break all records even if his cooking was homely and far from previous years' standards because he was the most marketable of all.  Also, for any person paying a bit of attention it was easy to work out in advance the key dates for Masterchef because of Prince Charles and later Heston Blumenthal, who was here to record the GF. Masterchef GF was recorded on the 31st of May, and the GF was aired 2 months after, on the 31st of July. Sportsbet and all the other betting agencies had plenty of time to work out the winner, so IMO they always knew that Sashi won. Further, this year only one finale was recorded due to the dynamics of this last GF. Another detail: Khanh was out and about in  in Melbourne partying with celebrities a week before the GF was recorded. Khanh was already very well known in the Melbourne scene because he is a well known DJ friends with many artists and celebrities, so it was easy to work out that he was eliminated on the 23rd of May.  In spite of that Sportsbet and the other agencies played with the odds during the week of the finale, and that is why many people placed huge bets on both Khanh and even Ben. Sportsbet has apparently made more money pretending that Khanh was the winner than if they always had Sashi as the winner, because a favourite with conspicuous short odds prevent people from betting large sums of money on any other choice. IF they did that for MC, in my opinion, they can do the same for The Bachelorette, financially it works for them especially because right now Todd is so hidden that almost no one would place a bet on him so Sportsbet doesn't have much to lose. You need to think also of the number of punters betting for a particular choice not just the maximum bet (which btw varies, some punters are allowed to place larger bets).

As I said, I am probably wrong but because of what happened during Nick's season and with MC this time I will ignore Sportsbet' current odds, and I will sleuth departing from the idea that Todd stands a chance and that Taite could be the runner up, otherwise, if I didn't question Sportsbet and assume that TAite wins then I won't have fun sleuthing.

Thank you all and apologies for the long post ...it will be my last post until next week, I don't want to be overwhelming Smiley I shall wait and see, I don't mind being wrong Smiley

@sundy I just saw your posts, and yes, Sashi was known for months! I knew! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 74 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens