SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Popcorn For All Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 am

Enough wrote:
Popcorn For All wrote:Oh, my Gosh! I have the feeling that on Monday one of those trashy tabloids or the Daily Mail will somehow 'ruin' Ali's happy ending by revealing certain things about Taite that most viewers do not seem to have noticed...I think they are saving the 'juicer' staff for Monday...I just sense that what I think it was a possibility is actually true :detective

I think I know what you were saying. I did pick up some vibes from reading the SM

I just got back not that long ago, @enough. I am looking at SM again, wow, a lot of people have posted  this Friday afternoon and evening  and unlike yesterday there is far more diversity of opinions now. I think some of the posters were probably discussing things in private groups that were revealed by them in private. Even the positions about Charlie have changed so the discussion is even more polarising now than it was yesterday. The producers are probably super happy for they managed to pick several controversial and secretive contestants and this week they ratings will rise; in fact, this week the metro ratings has been over 600,000 , the producers  know that drama sells and makes many people to want to go for more and since Ali wasn'ta strong bachelorette I believe they incitated drama to keep the audience entertained  :pout  

It is sad though seeing nice guys like Robert and Todd not being truly appreciated by Ali,  who IMO prefers potentially deceiftul people. That seems to be a comment that many people are currently expressing on different media platforms. I think in the end Taite is going to tell her what she wants to hear but he is IMO hiding a few very important things from her, things that he should disclose to her before she commits to him no Suspect  IMO he is playing the game. I understand now why Taite and Charlie seem to be close. I do believe Taite and Charlie were even closer in the house than what the edit showed  Suspect All just IMO

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:42 am

this gives a great perspective of height to sleuth

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 216

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 317

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:56 pm

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when you look at the tagged pictures on Ali's instagram (the ones she's allowed to stay there), there are only pictures with Taite from the Bachelorette AU instagram page that she's kept, although she's tagged in pictures with all the guys. Could she be any more obvious??

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:57 pm

she looks still in love so looks like she is still with her F1 imo...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Kjlkjl10

source

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 pm

I’m a member of a Facebook group that I have never commented in. Actually, I kind of forgot about but on a whim checked it yesterday. There was a post from someone that claims to work at the same company as Taite. I don’t know all the details, as I believe some comments have been removed but essentially Taite has put in for one week annual leave for finale week. Some comments suggest that this means he has won, although I would’ve thought one week at least would be necessary for all the post finale media that would be required? Thoughts?
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:10 pm

sprout wrote:I’m a member of a Facebook group that I have never commented in. Actually, I kind of forgot about but on a whim checked it yesterday. There was a post from someone that claims to work at the same company as Taite. I don’t know all the details, as I believe some comments have been removed but essentially Taite has put in for one week annual leave for finale week. Some comments suggest that this means he has won, although I would’ve thought one week at least would be necessary for all the post finale media that would be required? Thoughts?

yes it is enough. It is generally 2-3 days top. They do that intensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Sundy hope all is ok. Saw the news for Melb stabbing. So horrible sad  

Not missing much just Charlie and Dasha attention seeking like usual  no no  

And right on cue. I called it that Charlie was in it to win it and try be the Bachelor which I think was his intention all along. As if! What a loser  Rolling Eyes  jmo 

'I definitely would': Bachelorette star Charlie Newling says he's keen to be the next Bachelor... 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6370897/Charlie-Newling-says-hes-keen-Bachelor.html
Thanks @AllAboutLove. About 50m from my work. Very sad. Re Charlie he is so deluded, I heard him say in an interview that he believes he would be in the finale if he didn’t give Ali an ultimatum. He said as much on the project tonight, like he was not feeling anything from Ali and he took control of the situation. He also made mention of the situation with his son and ex partner being a difficult situation.

Glad you are okay! 

Charlie is completely deluded  stupid I read an interview where he said his exes have nothing bad to say and yet they litereally came out and said he is controlling and scary and warning people about him! I fully believe that the mother of his child has some things that if she'd share would explain why he isn't in his son's life. 

Being a single parent means actually parenting one's child, not being a sperm donor basically!! Charlie is not a single dad when he hasn't been in his son's life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Definitely think this relates to the ending and her sobbing letting Todd go.

Then she will have the MUA folks redo her face etc and then choose Taite as we sleuthed pre-season @Bobette

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Every season......... same old, same old. Regardless that it is the lead’s feelings, their journey, a show fully scripted and edited...

F2 is devastated and edited as if lead will pick him/her
F1 is unsure, hesitant, bump on roads, until the lLY at FAntasy Date.
Finale is devastating, sad, tears...

Then the walking on beach where the lead has a “clarity moment”... when in fact the lead has already fell in love weeks ago.

Each time, the audience wish the F2 to “win” like a competition. And if the lead doesn’t pick the F2, the lead is a fool, and trashed.

Each and every season... except some rogues like nick, brad and mesnick laugh out loud

Love Is Not About Forcing The Pieces To Fit, It’s About Falling Into Something That Fits Naturally  By Marisa Donnelly, April 24th 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:23 pm

Each time, the audience wish the F2 to “win” 

Not true at all for Bette AU. 

The past 2/3 seasons of BetteAU the audience wanted the F1 to win over the F2 :yes:  S1 and S3 audiences wanted Stu and Sasha for F1 over Jarrod and Michael as F2. So no, it's not each time for this show when currently 2/3 the audiences preferred the F1. 

This Season 4 of Ali's a LOT of the audience don't want the F2 to win in part because they see Ali as a "cheater" plus they did not want her for Bette and so they don't want the one they like to win. I've seen plenty of comments and articles saying just this  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 4256136633  

Since this is the media/SM thread, posting media in regards to this season.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:44 pm

This is pretty good and says it all imo  :yes:  Matches what we called before the season started  yes

No BetteAU lead has ever sobbed at FRC like this so yep, a doozy  :tissuebox

Ah, The Bachelorette Australia 2018 finale is almost upon us and isn’t it just a great time to be alive?

After watching Ali Oetjen sift through a medium sized group of suiters to “find a husband”, we will finally find out who that husband will be.

Over Wednesday and Thursday night, the 31-year-old from Adelaide will choose either Todd, Bill or Taite to build a white picket fence with.

Judging by the promo video for the finale, it’s going to be a doozy.

Categorization of each guy spot on. Taite the sexy one she wants sexy time with most. Todd the one she wants to want but Sexy One is her type and she can't do anything but choose her type as most leads do  :yes:  

Todd = Prince ‘Husband Material’ Charming.

Bill = The Funny Larrakin.

Taite = The Sexy One.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698  too funny she wanted both (or bang both and can't laugh out loud ) but imo she wanted to bang Taite the most and knows she's hurting someone she cares about thus her sobbing and empathy
Ali also wanted the runner up, which made breaking up with one tough.

OK, let’s address the footage that shows Ali doubling over in pain, sobbing on the ground.

While some believe this kind of raw emotion supports the aforementioned Honey Badger theory that she’ll go home alone, we disagree.

You see, we’re of the opinion Ali gets so upset because she actually loved both of her finalists. But because producers told her she could only have one, dumping the runner up was the hardest thing she’s ever had to do, hence the tears.

Oh, it could also be because she can feel empathy for the runner up, having been dumped by Tim Robards in the 2013 season of The Bachelor.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698  sighs of relief can be heard throughout Australia laugh out loud 

Ali will not be going on TV to find love ever again.

Probably the most subtle hint we picked up from the finale promo is that Ali will not be going on Tv to find love ever again.

Osher simply won’t allow it.

From the promo, we can see he even made a point of double checking she’d made the right decision.

Because Osher does not have the physical or emotional energy to set up anymore tea lights or candlelit garden picnics for Ali.

He’s exhausted. As are we.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 74 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 58 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens