SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months

Thanks @Sundy for clarifying that Masterchef was different this season.

Vogue wrote: I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season

@Vogue, Sportsbet was one of the biggest clues for me that Nick would choose no one, due to the unprecedented $1000 max bets and the fact that they briefly had a "chooses no one" option, so I don't take that as them being wrong at all.  On the contrary, this proves even more IMO that they knew the end result. One just needed to read between the lines.  

There's nothing like that going on with betting this season - it's standard Sportsbet mindgames for the F2 down as they manipulate the odds/max bets in line with what's being shown and who the public favours a the time, to encourage bets and maximise their profit$.  But Taite has been a rock solid F1 from the start, just like Lee and Laura before them.  

There's no way Taite's not the winner IMO and you can quote me on that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:24 am

No dramas @Bobette. I clearly recall Sashi saying on The Project that they normally film two endings but as the difference in scoring was so large after round one they didn’t bother. 

I too was watching SB during Masterchef and agree Sashi was never the favourite and rightly so. He should have finished about third or fourth but you could tell by the editing that he had won. At that stage he was about third or second favourite but max bets equaled them all out until about a few days before.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:32 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette, usually correct about the two endings for Masterchef but this year they only filmed one ending and the winner was known for months

Thanks @Sundy for clarifying that Masterchef was different this season.

Vogue wrote: I know very well how betting works, Bobette,  I have an account with Sportsbet because I place bets for the spring Carnival Smiley  Now, I agree with a few of your observations. It seems that Sportsbet tends to be correct about TB.  You said, 'always'  but that is inaccurate since they were wrong during Nick's season

@Vogue, Sportsbet was one of the biggest clues for me that Nick would choose no one, due to the unprecedented $1000 max bets and the fact that they briefly had a "chooses no one" option, so I don't take that as them being wrong at all.  On the contrary, this proves even more IMO that they knew the end result. One just needed to read between the lines.  

There's nothing like that going on with betting this season - it's standard Sportsbet mindgames for the F2 down as they manipulate the odds/max bets in line with what's being shown and who the public favours a the time, to encourage bets and maximise their profit$.  But Taite has been a rock solid F1 from the start, just like Lee and Laura before them.  

There's no way Taite's not the winner IMO and you can quote me on that.

I agree, Bobette! I think Sportsbet usually complements sleuthing. In my case, as I said, it is mostly because I need to find  a motivation for sleuthing this season and hoping that Sportsbet is wrong is a way to keep myself interested on the show. Having said that, now I am losing hope for Todd again...see, I just read an interview and they asked Todd if he would consider being The Bachelor if Ali didn't pick him, and he said that not The Bachelor, that Bachelor in Paradise is more his style because there are more choices...to me, that response is the response of someone who was not chosen by Ali :tissuebox

One more thing: I saw Bianca's instagram, she follows both Taite and Todd;  she also Bill...but she also follows Charlie! Ewwww duh  The instagram is public, do I need to share he links here?

Last edited by Vogue on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add link -cannot add links :S)
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 am

@Vogue, don't worry, you're not the only one who wishes Sportsbet didn't always spoil the winner!  I wish I had the willpower not to look and go unspoiled but I can't resist  laugh out loud  

It's almost like sleuthing is divided into three sessions - the filming segment where we gather paparazzi photos and try to find contestants before their names are released.

Then there's the pre-show publicity/premiere segment, where we can see who they're promoting, who they're hiding, how people are being edited, the music, the FIRs, etc.

And then after the premiere comes the Sportsbet reveal, after which everything is unavoidably "tainted" by the odds, IMO.  That's why I like to lock in my picks before SB odds.

But there is still plenty to sleuth so don't let Sbet put you off!  Join us for the filming stage of BiP/Bach '19 and you'll have fun I'm sure.  I actually enjoy that part more than the show.  laugh out loud

And there's still plenty to play with on Ali's season.  For example we still don't know for sure who the F3, F4 & F5 are (almost certainly Rob, Charlie and Bill IMO - but what order?)

re: Bianca, I read in one of Todd's interviews that "an ex" (ie, her IMO) encouraged him to apply so it doesn't surprise me she's following the Top 5 - attempted "fame by association" IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:57 am

Bobette wrote:: Bianca, I read in one of Todd's interviews that "an ex" (ie, her IMO) encouraged him to go apply so it doesn't surprise me she's following Taite/Charlie - attempted "fame by association" IMO.

Is Bianca Todd's ex? I didn't know that Todd's ex is also called Bianca. By Bianca I was referring to Ali's cousin. She follows Todd, Taite, Bill and Charlie...she doesn't follow Rob. She also liked Todd's last instagrams post. How do I post the link here? I will try, her account is public ...I hope the link works here:

https://www.instagram.com/silk_nurse_bianca/
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 am

Oh I see what you mean now!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

Yes, Todd's (IMO) ex is called Bianca.  I haven't watched most recent ep yet so didn't know Ali's cousin is also a Bianca.  dizzy  

I take back my fame-by-association slur then. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887   Out of interest I just checked - the ex only follows Bill and Lambchops.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:15 am

Bobette wrote:Oh I see what you mean now!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

Yes, Todd's (IMO) ex is called Bianca.  I haven't watched most recent ep yet so didn't know Ali's cousin is also a Bianca.  dizzy  

I take back my fame-by-association slur then. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887   Out of interest I just checked - the ex only follows Bill and Lambchops.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

You just made me laugh, but what a coincidence  :yes:

Ali's cousin has three different accounts. This  one I posted is the one she uses for work, Bianca is a cosmetic nurse. She posted The Bachelorette post in her work account, I guess Bianca wants to promotes her skills and appeal to The Bachelorette's audience giggling
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:06 am

@Vogue Yes and it's not even a particularly common name!

I think the fact that I automatically assumed you were talking about Todd's ex reflects my overall interests in Ali's season.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 HkUnUZa

Source: My brain.  Hugesmile

And yes it seems Bianca (the cosmetic nurse one) is following in the great Bach tradition of self-promoting family and friends.

Sippy cup of wine, anyone? laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:03 am

Anyone else think Todd’s recent IG comment about a dog having more friends because it wags it’s tail not tongue is a swipe at Charlie? God I hope it is. Could love him more
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:31 am

Sundy wrote:Anyone else think Todd’s recent IG comment about a dog having more friends because it wags it’s tail not tongue is a swipe at Charlie? God I hope it is. Could love him more

Yes, I think so too! Someone said it was about gossip, but see, Ali's Bianca liked Todd's post yet she follows Charlie...I guess it could be open to interpretation, but Rob and Todd seem to get along. I wonder if Ali's Bianca knows who wins or if she doesn't. I found the other girl, Jess, she works with Ali, but her account is private.

Did you notice, Taite's mother?
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:34 am

Vogue wrote:
Sundy wrote:Anyone else think Todd’s recent IG comment about a dog having more friends because it wags it’s tail not tongue is a swipe at Charlie? God I hope it is. Could love him more

Yes, I think so too! Someone said it was about gossip, but see, Ali's Bianca liked Todd's post yet she follows Charlie...I guess it could be open to interpretation, but Rob and Todd seem to get along. I wonder if Ali's Bianca knows who wins or if she doesn't. I found the other girl, Jess, she works with Ali, but her account is private.

Me three @Sundy.   :yes:

Please elaborate on the bold, @Vogue.  You have me intrigued.

ETA: Regarding your question on the betting thread about the FRC, I think Ali's crying after dumping Todd because he's probably a gracious F2 and she realises what a f*%^$ng idiot she is to pass up the opportunity to date him. JMO Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:40 am

Bobette wrote:
Vogue wrote:

Me three @Sundy.   :yes:

Please elaborate on the bold, @Vogue.  You have me intrigued.

ETA: Regarding your question on the betting thread about the FRC, I think Ali's crying after dumping Todd because he's probably a gracious F2 and she realises what a f*%^$ng idiot she is to pass up the opportunity to date him.  JMO Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887  

I found Taite's mum commenting, I will try to find her post again, as soon as I see it I will post the link. I went and checked to see if she was following Ali and she wasn't following Ali.
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 74 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 43 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens