SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:41 pm

@Bobette honestly it's beyond! I feel so sorry for the kids! I'd wish they'd both wake up and be better people and a parent to their respective child. But I don't see that happening anytime soon. So I am just going to hope their showmance relationship ends up becoming real so they can save others from having to be with them no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by handsanitiser Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah this is definitely a showmance imo Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633 So not legit dating with Charlie and Dasha, them just pretending to do so for attention  Rolling Eyes 
His commenting to her and she replying and posting publicly on her IG story is all part of their plan to get more exposure in the media so DM/media can write a gazillion more articles about them  :headbanging  jmo

Tbh I think both Charlie's child and Dasha's child are both better off not having to be around a parent who'd rather spend time staging fake pics for the paparazzi and attention seeking like they're doing  no no  

Neither seem like good role models at all for their child so it's probably for the best each child is being raised by those who are actually wanting to do so.

I totally agree. Maybe controversial but I think some kids are much better off without toxic parents in their lives. Being a biological parent isn't or shouldn't automatically mean good parent or that you deserve to be in your child's life. Sometimes the best parents are other relatives or foster parents or godparents etc etc. Dasha and Charlie deserve each other imo... however I don't think it's a real relationship, it's PR for both of them. I don't rate Dasha anymore, and I really liked her on Nick's season. I thought she was super classy. I'm just starting to really mistrust the edits they do on these shows more and more all the time.

handsanitiser

Female Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:00 pm

Why is Dasha's son? All these about her son being most important to her is like a joke.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:07 pm

handsanitiser wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Tbh I think both Charlie's child and Dasha's child are both better off not having to be around a parent who'd rather spend time staging fake pics for the paparazzi and attention seeking like they're doing  no no  

Neither seem like good role models at all for their child so it's probably for the best each child is being raised by those who are actually wanting to do so.

I totally agree.  Maybe controversial but I think some kids are much better off without toxic parents in their lives.  Being a biological parent isn't or shouldn't automatically mean good parent or that you deserve to be in your child's life. Sometimes the best parents are other relatives or foster parents or godparents etc etc.  

Not controversial at all IMO and I totally agree. :yes:

It really irks me even more now that Dasha used missing her son as part of her "storyline" on Bach. Rolling Eyes Weirdly I kind of respect Charlie more for NOT saying anything about his son on the show and protecting his privacy, rather than use it for airtime.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Gosh what have I missed.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:16 pm

One thing - if some toxic people are better off without children then we shouldn't complain about their reduced involvement in the child's life. Particularly in the case of Charlie.

But for Dasha I think there's also a cultural element with children being raised by relatives in other countries. I have close friends who grew up in Australia and lived with extended family while parents worked and lived overseas for many years. Especially if they felt it provided a better life long term for the kid.

It's easy to say off the bat that these crappy choices without context IMO.

ETA - extra stuff
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:55 pm

handsanitiser wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah this is definitely a showmance imo Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633 So not legit dating with Charlie and Dasha, them just pretending to do so for attention  Rolling Eyes 
His commenting to her and she replying and posting publicly on her IG story is all part of their plan to get more exposure in the media so DM/media can write a gazillion more articles about them  :headbanging  jmo

I totally agree.  Maybe controversial but I think some kids are much better off without toxic parents in their lives.  Being a biological parent isn't or shouldn't automatically mean good parent or that you deserve to be in your child's life. Sometimes the best parents are other relatives or foster parents or godparents etc etc.  Dasha and Charlie deserve each other imo... however I don't think it's a real relationship, it's PR for both of them.  I don't rate Dasha anymore, and I really liked her on Nick's season. I thought she was super classy.  I'm just starting to really mistrust the edits they do on these shows more and more all the time.

Super classy??? I thought she was super classy in the same way I think the Kardashians are super classy...like not at all.

The woman came out and put her crotch in the face of a man who she just met and wrapped her legs around his neck. Didn't exactly scream classy to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:24 am

Bette IG posted a vid in their IG stories of Todd warming up https://www.instagram.com/stories/bacheloretteau/

The comments are cracking me up on IG laugh out loud One talking about maybe not watch with her man, her friend replying he might enjoy it as Todd = mancrush laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 44478698_727197700961051_1916533349208904539_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BplB7T-HLB2/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:32 am

Ali wearing the outfit she wears when talking to Robert so part of the Group date? I am wondering if Rob gets SQT with Ali from the GD and Todd's SCs (see SC thread) of them on the couch kissing is at the end of his SD? Going to SC thread to discuss further

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 45079347_10215521816352417_8604501776743268352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 43778630_2171660363084870_3153689605338331439_n
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 43375143_2162540220431664_1349108388542795835_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BplX0iEHrlH/?taken-by=alioetjen

Rob's IG story post. The majority is voting "NO" (60% last I checked). Not sure if he goes home yet or not. There's still Paddy and Daniel who have been silent and Dan/Lambchops too. So maybe Rob stays until next week?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 43520758_569607840158132_731399340989155775_n
https://www.instagram.com/rob_colangelo/

Maybe Dan/Lambchops leaves? His caption of 'HUGE ep ahead" suggests it's likely imo (definitely sooner than later if not tonight's ep or maybe he finally gets some time?) 
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 45015678_10215521896194413_7275017435067973632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmh1-1
https://www.instagram.com/p/BplJJx5F8pf/?taken-by=daniel_hobley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:51 am

Is it possible that the photoshoot is from tmrw's episode or is that definitely today and dance could just be something different today?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:02 am

The preview said Wednesday so I'd think it's all from tonight. I speculated above and posted in the SC thread but it may be Rob gets some SQT during the GD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:46 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 74 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 48 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens