SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:24 pm

It's no End of the Rose, but still pretty funny.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:07 am

These are hilarious cantstopl Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3806527698 rofl

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Popcorn For All Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:24 am

Bill just posted this: look at the 'check mate' and wink... He is definitely not going so imo he either gets a single date or his interactions with Charlie start revealing even more to Ali, Charlie's horrendous character, thus the 'check mate'...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BplMQKNgSsd/?taken-by=bill.michael.goldsmith

The more  the merrier , I have popcorn for all! Smiley
Popcorn For All
Popcorn For All

Female Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:10 am

Popcorn For All wrote:Bill just posted this: look at the 'check mate' and wink... He is definitely not going so imo he either gets a single date or his interactions with Charlie start revealing even more to Ali, Charlie's horrendous character, thus the 'check mate'...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BplMQKNgSsd/?taken-by=bill.michael.goldsmith
That was posted before yesterday's episode 7 so I think he was referring to last night and Rob was the one to leave.

Bill's IG post before tonight's ep 8 is

bill.michael.goldsmith As long as we are on this journey together, there’s nothing that we can’t do  
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpn8y3chKKH/?taken-by=bill.michael.goldsmith

Bill has SCs with a dance so he's still going to be there and speculated to possibly be F3 (see F1-F4 thread)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:11 am

Another bombshell text between Ali and Grants friend. Its on Daily Mail. Sorry I can't link as I am reading from the app

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:27 am

Enough wrote:Another bombshell text between Ali and Grants friend. Its on Daily Mail. Sorry I can't link as I am reading from the app

I gotcah, @Enough yes

EXCLUSIVE: 'I don't know what I was doing': More bombshell text messages emerge from the day after Ali Oetjen 'cheated on her ex-boyfriend in LA'

The Bachelorette's Ali Oetjen told a friend she was 'f**ked up' and 'didn't know what she was doing' on the night she allegedly cheated on her ex-boyfriend Grant Kemp.

Daily Mail Australia has obtained bombshell text messages Ali, 32, sent to Sabrina Jaragosky-Hicks that show her apparent desperation the morning after the incident.

Sabrina claims she was with Grant when they both allegedly walked in on Ali receiving oral sex from another man on his staircase. The supposed cheating incident happened at Grant's LA home in March this year.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Cx6za7i

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 HAukj43

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:20 am

Well those texts tell me she wasn't sober at all to even comprehend anything. Honestly I'd be so worried if a random guy was going down on my not sober girl when I left her for not only 5 minutes. For him to make it like she purposefully chose that and was totally in her right mind is creepy imo. Worried for her safety and if she is ok. Honestly it's just sad to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:21 am

You're welcome   :gotcha:  

Credit: @ https://www.instagram.com/p/BpoVE6ZgNgX/?taken-by=karinarecchi

Todd in his black jeans! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1105969562
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:40 am

Sundy wrote:Icecreampete just posted a video on IG. It’s worth a watch to see how much fun the boys are having and then watch Taite. I’d be interested in all of your thoughts
I think Pete's video is the same one as the NWmag one above but he edited/trimmed it down? https://www.instagram.com/p/BpoaQStn3qf/?taken-by=icecreampete

Taite is very into himself in that bed imo. The winking too. Not my thing. Reminds me of how he was on First Dates. Just sleaze vibes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:09 am

Thank you @AllAboutLove I concur re Taite and the bed. The wink tipped me over the edge. How can I imagine a love story when I am repulsed by the leading man.  2018 has not been a good year
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:13 am

Sundy wrote:Thank you @AllAboutLove I concur re Taite and the bed. The wink tipped me over the edge. How can I imagine a love story when I am repulsed by the leading man.  2018 has not been a good year
Yeah he's definitely not my cup of tea. When pre-season sleuthing with @Bobette I immediately resigned myself to him winning and being someone I wouldn't care for hmmm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 am

handsanitiser wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Popcorn For All I suspect Charlie has bought some of his followers and very easy to do (his likes are extremely low compared to his follow rate which is indicative of bought followers).
Charlie is probably getting pointers on how to become an Instagram influencer from Dasha, starting with buying followers
@handsanitiser your username is perfect because it matches how I feel watching Charlie - I need to sanitize affraid

I noticed that the Bette AU IG liked a negative comment about Charlie and they never like the comments. They definitely don't care for him, not only with his edit but him breaking contract with Dasha (even if a fake showmance it's clear the intent was there on Charlie's part to try make it something else). I suspect Charlie is on their sh** list and he deserves to be! I never want to see him on my screen again.

@ladyandapooch Someone please give him a lip balm his lip licking is driving me crazy and the nexk poking out thing he does

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpl7WRmn7fZ/?taken-by=bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 74 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 49 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
dolcimumma
Imp
sprout
richmond1
handsanitiser
Popcorn For All
spangler
Dirty Street Pie
Agent99
Sprite
brownravens